Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Count Me In.

Girls Not Grey

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

Misery loves company, and along with Trouble comes Trouble

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-08-07 - Updated: 2008-08-08 - 1520 words

0Unrated
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COUP D' TAT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"In 1928, British Scientist Fredrick Griffith was trying to figure out how bacteria made people sick..."

Margo's eyes began to droop as Ms. Lazzarro was easing into the Bacteria and Virus theme. Maybe they would talk about flesh eating disorders and viruses that made you puke your insides. Margo could only hope for something that interesting. Lately, her subjects have been a total bore. Thank god it was the last period of the day. She really wanted to take a nap, especially since yesterday's fiasco had been eating at her the whole day. She looked over at the desk next to her. Empty. She hoped Sonny was okay. She was a little curious on why he missed out today, he didn't really seem all that sickly yesterday. She cautiously slipped out her phone and peered at the screen. 0 text messages. Margo let out a silent huff. Suddenly a wad of crumpled paper was kicked her way. The Floor Express. It was how all the latest gossip, breakout news, and scandals got out during classes. Margo picked up the paper and carefully unwrapped it.


Something's going down after school
word's out that it's gonna be big!
Be there by Graff point.



Graff Point. The Graffitied wall right outside school property. Tons of gang fights, drive-bys and initiations go down over there, definetly not for the faint of heart. Margo crumpled the paper, dropped it, and kicked it over to Sean Dickinson. Margo wondered about the fight and whether or not she should go, it could be interesting. Then again, all fights are pretty interesting. Maybe she could pick up some new fight moves....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Students are reminded that trash belongs in the BINS! Not on the FLOOR!......Go Spartans"

'Nouncer Lady hung up the speaker and the bell screeched out freedom. Thousands of kids poured out of the classrooms and out of the school. Everyone ran and screamed and cheered as the two opposers began to deck it out. Margo unfortunetly had to make up a test. She had only six more answers to go when she heard someone scream in the hallway.

"SONNY Vs. MATT! IT'S FUCKING SONNY Vs. MATT!"

Margo's mind immediately shut down. She put her hand to her now slightly bigger stomach. Holy shit. Sonny and Matt?! Her heart began to race a mile a minute. She scribbled down a few letters and rushed out the door. Fuck her test, her friends were in deep shit!

A huge ring of kids stood out at the empty lot across the street. Their fists were in the air, screaming out profanities and cheering for their favorite fighter. Margo ran across the street rapidly, just barely dodging an oncoming car. She screwed her eyes shut briefly and prayed a silent prayer.

Fear: Please god, PLEASE! Don't make them kill each other!

Once she reached the crowd, she immediately began shoving kids out of the way. She didn't have too much of a hassle since everyone recognized her as Sonny's girl. She finally shoved the last person aside and stared at what was in front of her. Blood was splattered all over the pavement, Matt was lying down on the ground taking everyone of Sonny's blows. Sonny was screaming at him, swearing at him, bringing him down. Matt was taking all of it.

"You fucking bitch! I HATE YOU!" Sonny screamed as he slammed his fist down. Matt's head swung to the side, leaving another mark. Matt turned and stared at Sonny. A smile on his face.

"Yeah that's right," He panted,"I'm a fucking bitch. A fucking worthless bitch."

Sonny slammed his fist down again, this time on Matt's chest. Matt coughed and blood came out.

"If you EVER touch her again, I'll FUCKING rip your HEAD OFF!" Sonny screamed. Margo ran in and grabbed Sonny's shirt.

"Sonny! Stop it! He didn't do anything!"

Sonny yanked away and punched him again.

"No Midge, He hurt you! I don't care how he did it, he HURT YOU!" Sonny yelled as he lunged his bloody fist down. Matt's arm covered his face and blocked his blow. Matt swung his free hand and pounded him straight into the mouth. Margo screamed and backed away as the tables turned. Matt suddenly grew momentum out of nowhere and began lunging blows at Sonny. Each one of them hit his best friend with astounding force, making him bleed heavily. Margo's eyes filled with tears. She screamed at the top of her lungs for them to stop, her voice was drowned out by the screams of the crowd. She watched as her boyfriend, her love, defended himself on the ground.

"What's the matter Pussy?! Can't fight?! Come on! Hit me Sonny! Hit this worthless bitch!!" Matt taunted as he continued punching and kicking Sonny. Margo summed up all her courage and ran in again. Even though the heat of the moment just might hurt her, she knew very damn well it could kill them. She lunged at Matt and clenched onto him tightly, screaming at him to stop.

"Get the fuck OFF ME!" He screamed at her violently. Just then he swung his elbow around and jabbed her in the lower part of the stomach. Margo let out a shrill scream in pain and held onto her stomach tightly. Matt turned and shoved her to the ground. Sonny lunged at him and wrapped his arms tightly around his neck, cutting off his airways. Matt spat out blood as he fell backwards and landed on the ground, making Sonny's head hit against the blacktop. As the fight went on, Margo layed there on the ground, everything fell silent to her. There were no screams, no sounds of punching or pain. Just plain silence. The pain in her stomach was still a bit sharp, but not as bad as it was a second ago. She closed her eyes, and hummed a peaceful tune in her mind. She hoped the tune would reach the baby, she apologized for the daddy's behavior along with it.

"Oh my god, MIDGE YOUR BLEEDING!" a girl screamed. Margo shot her eyes open and looked down at her pants, blood was spreading across her jeans. Matt and Sonny immediately stopped and stared at her with wide eyes. Margo was in complete shock. She stared down at her pants for what seemed like an eternity. Everyone gasped in awe and shock. Margo stared up at Sonny and Matt. Both of them were speechless, both were in utter shock. Her hands began to shake as she touched the blood on her jeans. The red stained her fingertips. She looked back up at the boys, their faces bruised and bloody. A feeling of pain and anger filled her to the brim.

"I...I..." Margo stammered as tears filled her eyes,"I..hate you."

Silence. Not one single person spoke.

"I HATE YOU!" Margo screamed,"I HATE YOU BOTH!"

Margo's words stung Sonny's heart. They pierced Matt's mind.

"YOU KILLED MY BABY!" She screamed as she ran through the crowd sobbing heavily. Sonny shot straight up off the ground and ran after Midge as Matt fell down to his knees. He suddenly felt a burst of numbness come over him. He was a murderer, an emotionless murderer. He killed the one thing that had brought him and Margo so close together. He had just killed the one thing that had made Sonny and Margo so happy, so much more in love with each other. Score Two for the Devil.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Margo sat in bed. The room was completely dark. It was really cold, freezing actually. Margo didn't care. In her mind, it was winter. Christmas time. She received tons of presents for her and the baby. She received booties, baby pj's, teddy bears, blankies, anything that a baby needed. Sonny was with her, along with Derek, Matt, Jon and Travis. The four boys were all fighting over the Xbox and who's turn it was. Sonny sat next to her, kissing her sweetly. He wished her a Merry Christmas, and then said something kinky to her. She laughed. She felt at peace with herself, she felt warm and safe.

A knock sounded off at the door. The door slowly creaked open. Jude popped her head through.

"Midgeon, I've got some hot water on the stove," She spoke softly,"Would you like some tea?"

"Sure" Margo answered, her voice sounding muffled over the blankets.

"What kind?" Jude asked.

"Blueberry" she answered.

Jude nodded and silently shut the door. Margo snuggled deeper into her blankets as warm tears began to flow down her face. A vibrating sound went off in her dresser drawer. Margo slid it open and pulled out her phone. She looked at her screen.

(37) Unread messages
(57) Missed Calls
(56) New Voicemails

She looked at the numbers and the names who texted.

15 texts from Matt, 22 texts from Sonny. 16 voicemails from Matt, and 40 voicemails from Sonny. Damn. Margo put her phone back into the drawer and covered herself in blankets. She grasped her Daniel Striped Tiger doll tightly as she fell back into a deep, cold sleep.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story