Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Count Me In.

A Dr. Choo Discovery

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

Margo, Matt, and Jude pay a visit to the Master of Medicine.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-08-12 - Updated: 2008-08-13 - 982 words

0Unrated
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GREY'S ANATOMY
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Okay Midge," Doctor Choo spoke,"What seems to be the problem".

Margo twidled her fingers and swung her feet lightly on the table. She her eyes darted over to Matt, and then back at the doctor.

"I just recently lost a baby, but i'm still having a little bloating" Margo answered. The doctor furrowed his eyebrows.

"Hm. Bloating you say?" Doctor Choo asked with interest. Margo nodded lightly. The doctor instructed her to lay down and lift up her shirt past her stomach. Once margo did so, the doctor began to feel around, his cold elastic hands tingled her skin.

"How long ago did you lose the baby?" The doctor asked.

" About three months ago" Margo answered. Dr. Choo glanced over at Matt.

"Are you the father?" He asked.

Matt nodded solemnly. I'm the killer too, he thought. Dr. Choo nodded with understanding and pressed down lightly on her stomach. Margo held back a giggle. Dr. Choo smiled, his slanted eyes and his cheeks crinkling in the process. He placed his hands to the side and walked over to the counter. He pulled out a little plastic container and handed it to Margo.

"I'm going to need a little urine test, okay? After that, we may draw a little blood" The doctor explained. Margo pulled down her shirt and entered the bathroom with the cup. Jude took hold of Matt's hand and squeezed it. Matt looked at her with sad eyes.

"Matt I'm so sorry about the baby" Jude apologized. Matt forced a small smile.

"It's okay," He replied,"It wasn't your fault."

Jude nodded and gave him another sympathetic look. Just then the door opened and Margo came out with a cup full of yellow liquid.

"It's so warm!" Margo stated with disgust. Matt snickered a little.

"Try not to spill it!" Jude warned. Margo handed Dr. Choo the urine cup and he exited without hesitation. Margo lifted herself back up onto the seat. Matt stared at her and smiled a little. She smiled back at him. Jude caught the drift.

"I'm..gonna go call my boss," She announced,"Stay out of trouble you two."

Jude exited the room. Matt rubbed his hands as Margo twiddled her fingers some more. Just then Matt's cell phone rang. He fumbled around a little, but finally opened it.

"Hello?" He greeted.

"Hey..." a soft, sickly voice answered. Matt had a little trouble, but he recognized it in a heartbeat.

"Sonny?" Margo's head shot up like a meerkat. Her eyes went wide as Matt continued to talk.

"Yeah," He replied solemnly,"It's me."

"What's the matter man? You sound horrible"

"I feel horri-" Sonny immediately stopped in his tracks, and the sound of puking replaced his voice. Matt winced at the gagging and moaning coming from the other side. He heard heavy pants and then the sound of shifting.

"I...I'm back" Sonny said in between breaths.

"Dude, you sound really fucked up, what's wrong?" Matt asked with concern.

"I'm adopted" He blurted out. Matt's eyebrows raised up.

"What?"

"Adopted! You know! Someone gives you up and you're taken in by someone OTHER than your birth family!" Sonny snapped.

Matt stroked his fingers through his hair.

"Shit, man. I'm sorry" He apologized. There wasn't a reply, just silence. Matt grew a little worried.

"Sonny?" He called. He looked over at Margo. She mouthed to him,"What happened?", but Matt ignored it.

"Sonny!" He called again.

"...I lost everything Matt," He spoke softly.

"No you didn't man, look, i'm gonna pick you up now okay? stay there!" Matt demmanded.

"I lost Margo, I lost the baby, I've lost love from my parents, my god i'm such a fuckup" Matt heard Sonny's voice begin to choke-up. He beginning to cry.

"You still have your friends bro, stay there!" Matt demmanded as he quickly gave Margo a hug. Midge dumbfoundedly gave him a hug and quickly asked what was going on. Her heart began to race as Matt rushed out of the room and slammed the door. Jude came rushing in with a confused look on her face.

"Are you okay?" She asked with concern.

"Yeah i'm fine, but something's wrong with Sonny apparently," Margo explained. Jude looked back at the door.

"I hope he's okay" She stated. Margo shot a glance at Jude. Did she actually begin to care for Sonny? Jude stared back at her. She smiled brightly.

"Well as the father, I hope he can step up to the plate." Margo's eyes went wide as tennis balls.

"You knew?!" Margo exclaimed. Jude let out a laugh.

"Honey, I'm not a complete dumbass! Of course i knew," Jude embraced Margo,"I just thought I would give you some credit time."

Margo's heart sang as her step mom embraced her. God, this was probably the first time they ever actually shared such a thing. Margo nuzzled her face into her step mother and sighed.

"Thank you" Margo spoke. Jude gave her a kiss on the forhead as Dr. Choo came in with a solemn smile.

"Evening," He spoke in monotone voice. Worry just busted in and shot Joy in the back of the head. Margo and Jude put on worried faces. Dr. Choo adjusted his coke-bottle glasses and stared at the clipboard.

"I got some test results," He began,"And well the news is..."

Margo squeezed Jude's hand tightly. What was it going to be? Cancer? Diabetes? an STD? Dr. Choo smiled brightly.

"You are holding a child!" He announced happily. Jude and Margo shot their hands up in the air! They screamed and cheered with joy as Dr. Choo let out a laugh. Just then Margo stopped in her tracks.

"But wait, that can't be," She explained,"I found blood! and I haven't had sex since the fig-"

Just then two and two snapped together. She put her hand to her mouth.
Sign up to rate and review this story