Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Count Me In.

Welcome to Hell

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

Margo makes a new friend, and her new friend makes a new Enemy.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-24 - Updated: 2008-08-25 - 2022 words

0Unrated
I have PICTURES! yo!
Here's MARGO: http://i36.tinypic.com/flhtuo.png
And Heeeere's RYLEIGH: http://i37.tinypic.com/15h1i4n.png
Please review! You shall receive an honorable mention if you do!! =]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FALL - SEPTEMBER
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Evening spartans! Be sure to sign up for Green Club after school today.."

A New Announcer today. Seems like the Dead Voiced Woman finally gave up. Margo was relieved, this school needed some fresh blood anyway. She brushed through the school crowd with less of a hassle this month. Her stomach was getting bigger, which was a good sign that the baby was on it's way. 5 months had passed by, and things were getting a little rough. She had to actually go out and buy pregnancy pants, she wasn't allowed to run or walk alot, and she actually had to watch what she took into her body. This was brutal torture, not only that, but the Rumor Mill was up and running. She was the current US Weekly ever since the incident. I know, that was five months ago! Trust me, if LCHS's drama was vodka, the school would be shitfaced.

The 7th period bell rang, and everyone poured out of the hallways. They all made way for Margo when she walked throughout the school. Boy oh boy, did that make her feel uncomfortable. She could feel the curious eyes burning into her baby bump, whispers and buzzes in the background. She finally sighted her locker. Sonny was leaning against it, brushing the hair out of his face. His hair was much longer now, all the way down to his shoulders. His blond hair could actually be seen at the top, it looked rugged yet sexy. Just then, Greta Cheerleader strutted over to Sonny. She began to chit-chat with him. Margo frowned a bit, but kept walking towards him. She noticed Greta getting closer, giving a smooth bubbly laugh. She touched his shoulder lightly, flashing her perfect white teeth. Sonny smoothly slid aside, making her hand fall. Greta cheerleader's face falters, but maintains beautiful balance. Margo steps into the scene, and Sonny's face lights up. He waved Greta goodbye and planted a light kiss on Margo's cheek. Greta glares coldly, but struts away like a model. Margo Madness - 1 Greta Gorgeous- 0. Sonny bent down and planted a kiss on Margo's tummy. She blushed lightly and looked around.

"Sonny, don't do that in public" Midge whispered sharply. Sonny looked at Margo and gave a dramatic frown.

"I'll do whatever I want, ugly!" He joked. Margo shook her head and laughed.

"You are such a dork sometimes"

"I know!" Sonny chirped with a bright grin, "Hey, you wanna go out with me?!"

My god was this boy hyper today! He was acting like such a little kid right now. Margo let out another laugh as she opened her locker.

"Last I checked we were going out" She giggled.

"Not what I mean," Sonny wrapped his arms around her neck, "I mean I want to treat you to something."

Margo smiled brightly and rested her head into his arms. She loved Sonny's treats. He planted another kiss on her cheek as his arms traveled down to the sides of her stomach. He rubbed her stomach and hummed another unknown tune in her ear. He swayed her from side to side as Margo let out a sigh.

"Alright Moore! Hawkings! Break up the lovefest!" Larry Hall Monitor cried. Sonny groaned and stepped back from her. Larry walked up sternly. Sonny flashed a smile.

"Sup Larry," Sonny greeted,"Your badge looks extra shiny today. Polish it?"

Larry scoffed.

"Not this time Moore!" Larry spoke with triumph, "You've got a date with Ms. Petrakis after school today."

Sonny snapped his finger.

"Damn! I forgot about that!" Sonny exclaimed,"I can't go today!"

Larry folded his arms over his round stomach.

"And why not?" He asked with amusement.

"My grandma Elaine died yesterday" Sonny explained.

"Aha! You said that the last time Moore! Read it and weep!" Larry flashed out a pad of paper titled "Sonny Moore Detention Excuses". The last one listed wrote: "My Grandma Cookie died." Sonny bit his tongue. Larry smiled with satisfaction.

"See you at 3:00 sharp, Moore!" Larry announced as he brushed down the hallway briskly. Sonny turned and saw Margo holding back a laugh. He rolled his eyes.

"Go ahead" He spoke as Margo sputtered out a loud laugh. Sonny pursed his lips and shook his head.

"Cookie? out of all the names in the world, you chose Cookie?!" Margo laughed.

"I thought it was believable" Sonny said.

"It sounds like a stripper's name" Margo mentioned. Sonny snapped his finger.

"Damn, I should've said she was a stripper!" He hissed. Margo wiped a few tears and shook her head.

"You are something else Mr. Moore, you are something else." Sonny gave a kiddish grin as the two minute bell went off. Kids began to speed and rush down the hallways like bumble bees. Sonny rushed over and pecked her on the cheek.

"Meet me by my car, I love you!" Sonny called as he ran down the hall. Margo waved goodbye and walked over to her 7th period class. Math.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE [Matt] GOOD, THE BAD, THE FUGLY
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good thing: Matt Good is in her class. Bad Thing: Laura Cheerleader and her cronies are too. Good Thing: Mrs. Tanimura was absolutely awesome. She was from Hawaii (Oahu to be exact) just like her and her mom. She told bad jokes, and usually taught some Hawaiian history here and there. She had big dark eyes, and frazzled dark hair. She had good fashion sense to make up for her hair. Mrs. T began to write down the principals of exponents. Margo's eyes began to droop. Just then Larry Hall Monitor knocked on the door. Elio opened the door and Matt lazily walked in holding a McDonald's bag. Margo gasped a little. His hair was jet black, he was wearing a striped black and grey long sleeve shirt, and his eyes were coaxed with eyeliner. Can you say, Emo much? Larry nudged Matt in and rested his hands on his belt. He flashed a triumphant smile.

"Caught this one outside the lot with a cigarette! Looks like he's been out too" He explained as he pointed to the McD's bag. Mrs. T smiled.

"Thanks Larry, I'll be sure to discipline him thoroughly" Mrs. T assured. Larry nodded.

"See to it that you do!" Larry spoke as he glared sharply at Matt. Matt lazily rested his head on his hand and stared coldly at Larry. The Hall Monitor turned to leave.

"See ya Tubby" Matt waved. The whole class went into a fit of giggling and gasps. Larry turned sharply and pointed at Matt. He was officially on Larry's ISOB list.

"Dude Matt," The guy next to him laughed, "You are SO on the ISOB list!"

Matt scoffed a little and brushed the hair out of his face. He looked up at Mrs. T who folded her arms.

"What's the excuse this time Mr. Good?" Mrs. T asked. Matt smiled a little and held up the McDonald's bag.

"I had to do a McDonald's run" Matt explained as he handed the bag over to Margo. Mrs. T turned her attention to Midge. She smiled sheepishly as she opened the bag. Mrs. T rolled her eyes and shook her head. She pointed her chalk over to Matt.

"Don't be late again," She demanded as she continued to write on the board. Matt nodded and leaned his face down into his arms. Margo furrowed a little but continued to write down the notes. Mrs. T turned and faced the class.

"Okay, you all can go into your groups now" She announced. Everyone immediately scattered and shifted their desks into place. Once again, Margo was beside herself. She looked over at Matt. Siobhan, Laura, and Greta surrounded him. She was actually waiting for them to get out grapes to feed him and rub his feet. They all got really close to him, smiling seductively and flirting cutely. Matt took it in and fed the lionesses the meat that they wanted.

"Gross isn't it?" A female voice spoke. Margo turned behind her. A red haired girl stared back at her. Her hair was slightly messy, and she was wearing orange colored contacts. This girl looked like a rock star, especially with her Monroe piercing. Margo smiled at her.

"Yeah, it's pretty sickening." The girl nodded and looked over at the Center of Attention. She cocked her head a little.

"He seems pretty cute though" The girl opinionated. Margo scoffed.

"Chyeah, 'till you get to know him" Margo began to look through her notes. The orange haired girl smiled. Just then, a Jock brushed by and tugged on the girl's hair.

"Nice wig Ryleigh, what's it made of?"

"Your mom's vag hair, asshole!" She sassed back loudly. Matt and the other girls turned towards Margo and the girl. Mrs. T stared at the two with wide eyes. Margo blushed sheepishly. The girl tapped on Margo's shoulder and leaned in closer.

"Name's Ryleigh, Janice Ryleigh Cole" She introduced. Margo smiled.

"My name's Margo, Margo Ko'mali" Ryleigh raised her eyebrows.

"You Hawaiian or something?" She asked. Margo nodded. Ryleigh smiled.

"That's badass," Ryleigh leaned into her chair. She looked around the room curiously, and then back down at Matt. Who by the way had been staring at her since she yelled. The other girls around him eyed her with malice. They pursed their shiny lips and glared with their eyeliner covered eyes. Ryleigh only smiled and waved. Matt smirked at her and turned his attention to the attention whores. Siobhan got up from her seat and strutted over to Margo's table. She sat down and crossed her dainty legs. Ryleigh frowned. Siobhan flipped her luscious blonde hair and smiled over to Margo.

"Hey Midge," She chirped as she wrapped her arms around Margo's neck. Midge raised her eyebrows in confusion.

"um, hi?" Siobhan let out a giggle. Ryleigh scoffed a little.

"That was SO nice of Matt to bring you some food," Siobhan mentioned. Ryleigh and Margo exchanged brief glances.

"Umm yeah, yeah it was" Midge replied. Siobhan flashed a preppy grin as she let out a giddy huff.

"I know, he's just so thoughtful and yummy!" She cooed. Ryleigh wrinkled her nose with disgust at Siobhan's comment. Midge chuckled a little. Another giddy laugh went off. Ryleigh made a mocking laugh, only it was extremely loud and obnoxious. You know, the kind that turns the head of everyone in the room. Siobhan's preppy smile faded and she leaned in. Her eyes went dark and cold, she looked evil.

"Okay, enough of the bullshit," She hissed. Midge was actually quite shocked, while Ryleigh on the other hand was quite amused.

"So the real Monster comes out," Ryleigh taunted. Siobhan smacked her hands on the table, revealing long neon pink fingernails with silver zebra stripes. She leaned in closer to Ry's face.

"Okay let's get this straight Ugly, Matt Good is Laura's, Got it?!" She snapped, "Don't think you can just barge in and sink your claws into him!"

Ryleigh looked at Matt and smacked on a confused look.

"Hm, funny, he doesn't look like a piece of meat-"

"I'm telling you now Pig," Siobhan warned,"Stay away from Matt Good. You DON'T want to test us."

"God no, 'cause heaven forbid, you send your $365 chihuahuas after me!" Ryleigh spoke, her voice dripping with sarcasm. Siobhan snapped her head over to Margo. Ryleigh was too strong for her, she needed someone weak. She fed off of the face of fear, that's what made her feel so powerful. She was trying to intimidate Margo and make her scared, but somehow, seeing Ryleigh react to Siobhan made her a little more confident. Siobhan's eyes glared daggers into her, but Midge just stared back. She flashed a kiddish grin.

"Hi!" She chirped cutely. Siobhan frowned furiously. She shot up from the desk and slid out.

"Welcome To Hell Bitches" She hissed as she walked back to her seat
Sign up to rate and review this story