Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Count Me In.

Tales From The Crib

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

=] =| =[

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-24 - Updated: 2008-08-25 - 1069 words

0Unrated
HAWAIIAN DICTIONARY TIME:
Kaikamahine - "Daughter"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SHOWER STORIES
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She placed her hand to her heart, tears filled her eyes. It was a crib. A blue and white crib that had the theme of Hawaii and the ocean. There was a mobile that hung starfish, clay dolphins, and Hawaii's national flower. Margo shot a look at her father, he smiled at her brightly.

"It looks exactly like the one Noelani put you in when we lived in Oahu" He reminicsed. Margo smiled and wiped the tears on her sleeve. She sniffled a little.

"Kaikamahine," He spoke. Margo turned her head with surprise. Her dad hadn't spoken Hawaiian to her in awhile.

"What?" She asked.

"I firmly believe that you should keep this baby" He replied. Margo's eyes went wide with shock. Was he serious?

"But, I can't aff-"

"Money won't be a problem Margo," He interrupted,"Your mother and I faced the same thing when she was pregnant with you. Our parents helped us, and we can help you."

Margo looked down at her feet. Her father sighed.

"You can give the baby up if you want," He began,"But I firmly believe that this baby is meant to be with you. Not someone else."

He patted Margo on the shoulder and pecked her on the cheek.

"Do what you think is right. You can stay with Sonny for the night if you want" He mentioned as he left the room. Margo listened to her dad bid Sonny and the boys goodbye and left the house. Margo went deep inside her thoughts. Was she ready to take care of a baby? Could she actually be a good parent at this age?

"See ya midge!" Derek called as he opened the door. Margo turned as Matt, Derek, and Jon began to file out of the house.

"Bye you guys, thanks for coming!" She called out. Matt waved goodbye and shut the door behind him. Sonny came in wearing his Batman Pajama pants and holding a can of Mountain Dew. Margo turned and smiled at him.

"Hey" She greeted. Sonny took a gulp of soda and waved. She giggled. This guy didn't have to do much to make her happy. He let out a sharp sigh and set the can down on the counter. Margo walked over and Sonny wrapped his arms around her.

"So, did you enjoy your shower?" Sonny asked as he swayed her from side to side. Margo smiled and giggled.

"Yes I did, very much," She looked up at him brightly,"Thank you so much for the treat."

Sonny put on a devious smile. He leaned down into her ear.

"That wasn't your treat" He whispered as his hands traveled down her dress. Margo's heart began to race. Sonny slightly lifted her skirt and began to stroke her thigh. He leaned down and kissed her shoulder lightly, his snakebites chilling her skin.

"You can go take a shower," He whispered,"I'll be up there in a minute."

Margo giggled lightly and began to walk over and up the stairs. She could feel Sonny's eyes scanning her up and down. She wiggled her butt a little as she proceded upwards. She heard him snicker lightly.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Margo turned on the hot shower water and began to wash her hair. She began to think about what her father said. He offered to help take care of her and the baby in anyway, but still, she had no idea whether she and Sonny were ready. She was so deep in thought, she didn't even notice Sonny enter the shower with her. She felt his arms snake around her and place his hands on both sides of her belly. Sonny rested his head on the back of her neck. Margo sighed.

"I love you" He whispered as he kissed the back of her neck. Margo grinned and turned herself around to face him. He leaned down and began to passionately kiss her on the lips. He smoothly massaged her stomach as Margo wrapped her arms around his neck. Sonny reached over and slid her hair back, watching as the water dripped down her face. He leaned in and planted a kiss on her lips. Margo smiled between them. She placed her fingers in his hair and began to stroke it softly. Sonny let out a sigh and rested his head in her neck. Something then sparked in her mind. She broke away from Sonny's embrace and stared at him.

"Fact! When somebody else washes your hair, it makes it grow out faster and healthier!" She chirped cutely.

Sonny let out a laugh.

"Really now, I didn't know that" He replied. Margo smiled.

"No it's true, that's why it feels so good when other people wash your hair" Margo explained. Sonny giggled and planted another kiss. Margo pulled him under the water, his hair growing wet and tangled. Sonny smiled and raked his fingers through his hair. Margo reached over and placed shampoo in her and Sonny's hand. Margo began to lather her hair in soap. Sonny did the same as well.

"Soo Newsflash, my ultrasound is in a few days" Margo informed. Sonny's face lit up slightly.

"Aw that's great! I'm gonna come too!" He chirped. Margo giggled as she collected white foam from her hair. She blew it in Sonny's face. He let out a slight squeal. He collected soap and blew it back in her face. Margo laughed.

"Jerk!" she cried.

"Dork!" Sonny cried back. Margo and Sonny continued to giggle and tease each other as the shower went on. When the laughter finally died down, Margo ended up leaning on his chest as he began washing her hair. She let out a light sigh as Sonny hummed a song, the sound of the water dropping in rythym. Sonny gently leaned her backward and watched as all the white began to wash away. He massaged his fingers through her hair, his touch tingling her spine. Her body was definitely responding. She let out a light moan mixed in with a sigh. Sonny gave a small smile. He watched as a trail of soap slid down her chest on onto her tummy. He then snaked his arms around her shoulders and leaned down into her ear.

"I love you" He whispered softly. Margo grinned and leaned upwards.

"I love you too" She spoke as she gently pecked his lips.
Sign up to rate and review this story