Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Count Me In.

I Can't Guarantee Sanity.

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

Matt ends up kidnapping a girl, ditching the fuzz, and running over a cop. Call it a day? I think NOT!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Humor - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-08-24 - Updated: 2008-08-25 - 1506 words

0Unrated
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CAR CHASE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt walked throughout the hallway as students rushed and fumbled their books to their first hour class. Margo and Sonny both walked together to Art and Foods Class. His first class was Western Civics. Mr. Caltagirone [call-tah-jer-oh-nee] taught that class. He was an uptight, well dressed, and educated man. Matt's sworn enemy, besides Larry Hall Monitor. Mr. C would always "victimize" Matt. During class whenever he called on him, he'd always give Matt a choice. He'd always be like,

"Matt, I'm giving you a decision,"

"Pass or Fail", "Win or Lose", "Try or Don't Try" yadda yadda bullshit. Matt had made countless efforts to switch over to American History, but the Dean believes that he needs "A Good Academic Challenge". Dumb ass. What Matt Good needed was to get out of the school as fast as possible. He turned onto the south hallway and headed towards entrance E. No guards ever loomed by that area, the reason had yet to be discovered. Plenty of Rebels, Punks, and Metal Heads hung there to ditch and go out for a smoke. Yes, that's right, there are Clans at La Canada High. There were several diverse groups, several statuses of Society that divided La Canada High School. The Suffering Artists, The Jocks, Preps, Scenes, Scenesters, Goths, Black Emos, Fashionists, Poindexters, Band Geeks, Punks, Rebels, Gang Bangers, Metal Heads, Skaters, and The Basket Cases. Everyone believed that Matt and Sonny belonged to the Rebel Clan, Jon with the Black Emos, and Derek between the Black Emos and The Skater Clan. Matt thought that Clans were complete bullshit, but he did have to admit, it was a well organized way to identify someone. He walked out the door to find the Punks on one side smoking and listening to The Casualties, and The Rebels on the other having a smoke and devising a plan to cause mischief. One particular Rebel Clan member turned and waved. His dark brown hair was messy and disheveled. His vans and his baggy jeans were tattered and ripped. He wore a black Taking Back Sunday shirt with a metal chain necklace.

"Yo Matt!" He called. Matt smiled and walked over to the group. He took the boy into a big hug.

"Ricky Terror, how's it been man?" Matt asked. Ricky unwrapped his arms and took a drag.

"S'been awhile my friend, there's no place like Cali" He answered as he breathed out a whiff of smoke. Matt took out his pack and slipped a cigarette in his mouth. Ricky handed him a lighter.

"This place is getting strict dude," Ricky mentioned as he looked at the building,"It's as loose as a hooker over in Chi-Town, I'm telling ya."

Matt lit his cigarette and took a drag.

"What's it like in Chicago?" Matt asked as he leaned against the wall.

"Dude, back there they could give a shit about your education," Ricky spoke as he breathed in,"Just as long as you get the fuck off their lawn."

Matt scoffed as he put the cigarette back to his lips.

"Why're you back here then?" Matt asked as he took in a drag. Ricky breathed out and flicked it away. He snickered a little.

"Most of the time I was a No-Show" He answered. Matt snickered a little and took another hit. Once he flicked his cigarette out by the door, the door flung open and a girl walked out. Everyone's heads turned towards her. She was wearing black skinny pants and a red and black Skelanimals hoodie that had cat ears. Her bright red hair hung out of it. She looked bothways and shrugged. Matt recognized her as Margo's friend Ryleigh. Ricky whistled at her. She turned her head sharply.

"You got a problem?!" She snapped. Matt and the other Rebels made an 'oooh' sound. Ricky smirked and got out another cigarette.

"Nothing, it's just a compliment we Cali Boys give to cute girls" Ricky replied smoothly. The girl smirked.

"Well here's a compliment we City-Kids give to assholes!" She spoke as she stuck up the middle finger. Matt let out a laugh along with everyone else. Ricky nodded his head.

"I can't tell which is hotter," Ricky said as he scanned her up and down,"Your attitude, or that cute body of yours"

"Go fuck a man!" She sassed as she walked on towards the parking lot. Everyone let out an even louder laugh. Just then a Punk with a bright pink Mohawk came rushing out the doors.

"Someone snitched about us over here! Larry Hall Monitor's on the move!" He yelled frantically. Everyone immediately burst into action and rushed for the lots. With luck, they could all drive off without any hassle. It was a risky mission, usually someone was either pulling in or backing out. They could get caught, or get into an accident. Everyone bolted into the lot and hopped into their cars.

"Everyone MEET AT THE COURTHOUSE!" A punk girl screamed as her boyfriend hit the accelerator. Everyone began carpooling with everyone. It didn't matter where they went or who they went with, as long as they got out with their lives. Ricky jumped in with a few other boys and sped off. Matt looked back at the door as he ran for his car. No one yet. So far so good, but he could tell Larry wasn't far. It was one of those things you can just feel inside you. Just as he was about to turn he knocked into something hard and fell.

"Shit!" A female voice screeched. Matt shot his head up, Ryleigh cradled her head briefly.

"Walk much?!" She jeered. Matt shot a glance back at the doorway. Larry Hall Monitor and Officer Rubino exited the doorway. They stopped in their tracks and began to scan the area. Matt began to panic. He took hold of Ryleigh's arm.

"Come with me!" He whispered sharply. Ryleigh pulled away.

"No! Fuck you! I'm not go-"

"SHHH!" Matt whispered,"You need to come with me, otherwise you'll be in the deepest shit of your life!"

Ryleigh squinted her eyes and stared at Larry Hall Monitor and Rubino. Larry pointed to a speeding car that was driving away from the school. She looked back at Matt and took his hand.

"Let's go." She whispered. Matt smiled at her and proceeded to crawl over to his car. He cautiously unlocked it and opened the door for Ryleigh. He crawled in and scooted to the drivers seat as Ry entered the passengers. She slammed the door shut as Matt put up his hoodie. He turned towards Ryleigh as he slipped in the keys.

"Be sure to keep your head down, okay?" He instructed. Ryleigh nodded and got ready. Matt sucked in a breath and turned on the car. He watched as Larry and Rubino's heads snapped in his direction. Larry began to point frantically and run towards them.

"Hang on!!" Matt yelled as he slammed down on the accelerator. Alaesana's "Ambrosia" began to blast loudly as the car shot backwards and skidded. Matt shifted into drive and sped out into the street. Larry was practically a foot away now. Rubino launched himself with all his might and jumped onto Matt's hood. Matt began to swerve.

"HOLY SHIT!!" Ryleigh screamed as Matt swerved violently to shake him off. Rubino pounded on the class and began to reach down to his side.

"He's getting a gun, HE'S GETTING A GUN!!" Ryleigh screamed as she braced herself.

"FUCK!!!" Matt yelled as he slammed on the breaks. WHAM! Rubino launched back and began rolling backwards on the ground. Matt quickly shifted to reverse and slammed on the accelerator. They shot backwards like a bullet, the whole world rushing past them. Matt looked in back of him as Larry jumped out of the car's path. Ryleigh watched as Larry dove like his life depended on it. She let out a laugh and stuck her middle finger out through the sun roof. Rubino shot up and began to limp towards Larry. Larry stood up and screamed and shook his fist at them. Ryleigh screamed and cheered as he drifted and turned onto another street. He shifted back into drive and sped down the street as witnesses rushed over to the two cops. Matt let out a huge laugh as he stopped and turned into an empty lot far from the school. He plopped his head on the wheel and let out a rigid sigh. Ryleigh playfully hit his arm.

"Man that was fucked up!" Ryleigh laughed. Matt looked over at her and snickered a little.

"You were totally tweaking out when Rubino was on the hood!"

"Hellz yeah, he's an actual cop dude! He was gonna blast us!" Ryleigh laughed. Matt shook his head and sighed. He closed his eyes briefly.

"Thanks dude," He heard her say. He opened his eyes and looked over at her. She smiled brightly at him,

"Thanks for taking me with you." Matt smiled and nodded.

"You're welcome" He replied.
Sign up to rate and review this story