Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > When The Day Met The Night

Things Have Changed For Me,

by LovesTrueNightmare 1 review

Brendon and Desiree spend a day together.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-08-01 - Updated: 2008-08-01 - 1472 words

0Unrated
Desiree's Point Of View

I woke up to hear my phone ringing.
I groggily pressed "Send" and answered with a tired "Hello?", followed by a yawn.
"Well, good morning, princess. Just wondering if we were still on for today."

I sat upright, my eyes wide.
"Um, what time is it?" I asked Brendon.
"Well, it's almost 1:00pm... Did I wake you up?"
I got out of bed and rushed to my bathroom.
"Yeah, but I'm glad you did. I have to go get ready though. See you in an hour."
"Alright, see you then, love."

I snapped her phone shut and quickly got into the shower.
I let the steaming water run over my face to wake me up a little.
After I got out and dried off, I went to her closet and picked out a pair of acid wash skinny jeans and a simple blue t-shirt.
I added a pair of black stilettos, because I didn't know where Brendon was taking me.

I straightened her hair, poofed it a little, and added a touch of eyeliner.
I then brushed my teeth, grabbed my phone and my purse, and went to sit next to the door.

At 2:00pm, sharp, Brendon rang the doorbell.
I began to panic a little.
I straightened her shirt and sighed.
Here goes nothing, I told myself, and opened the door.
"Hey Desiree, I'm Brendon. W-well, you probably already knew that, I was just, you know, introducing myself. I know i didn't have to but - damnit."
Brendon sighed and looked at the ground, his hands in his pockets.
He was so cute when he tripped over words.
"It's okay Brendon, I do that a lot. You know, the tripping over words thing. I also talk a lot when I'm nervous. Not saying you make me nervous, 'cause you don't. But if I start talking a lot, just stop me, because sometimes I can't stop talking when I start talking. So yeah just like -"
I stopped myself and sighed.
I already had made a complete fool of myself.
"It's nice to know I'm not the only one," Brendon mumbled, then offered his hand.
"Shall we go, my lady?"
I giggled and took his hand, forgetting my purse.
"Of course."


Brendon's Point Of View

"Keep your eyes closed!" I told Desiree, placing one hand over her eyes and the other on her shoulder.
"I am, I am," Desiree said, trying to sound annoyed, but I could see the smile on her face.
I led her into a building, lit by a candle on every table.
"Okay, open your eyes," I said, taking my hand off her eyes, but leaving my other hand on her shoulder.
Her smile grew as she looked around.
"Wow, Brendon, this is amazing."
It was a small coffee house with a stage in the middle, but I had attempted to make it into a more romantic setting but putting a candle on every table, dimming the lights, and adding a few other accents here and there.
I led Desiree to the only table with a rose on it.
"This is for you," I said, handing her the rose.
She giggled and smelled it.
"Thank you."
"Stay here, I'll be right back," I said, then walked to a room in the back.

I changed out of my blue jeans and t-shirt to my skinny black pants and white dress shirt and I grabbed my acoustic guitar.
I took a deep breath and went over the song I was going to sing in my head.
Then, I walked out on stage.

I sat down on a small stool in front of the microphone and looked down at Desiree.
I saw her gasp, and I smiled to myself.

"This song is for the most amazing girl here tonight, Desiree. There is no one I'd rather be with than you." I said, then began my song.

I don't want this moment, to ever end,
Where everything's nothing, without you.
I'll wait here forever just to, to see you smile,
Cause it's true, I am nothing without you.

Through it all, I made my mistakes.
I stumble and fall,
But I mean these words.

I want you to know, with everything I won't let this go.
These words are my heart and soul,
I hold on to this moment you know.
Cause I'd bleed my heart out to show, that I won't let go.

Thoughts read are spoken, forever in doubt.
And pieces of memories fall to the ground.
I know what I did and so, I won't let this go.
Cause it's true, I am nothing without you.

All the streets, where I walked alone,
With nowhere to go.
Have come to an end.

I want you to know, with everything I won't let this go.
These words are my heart and soul,
I hold on to this moment you know.
Cause I'd bleed my heart out to show, that I won't let go.

In front of your eyes, it falls from the skies,
When you don't know what you're looking to find.
In front of your eyes, it falls from the skies,
When you just never know what you will find.

I don't want this moment to ever end.
Where everything's nothing without you.

I want you to know, with everything I won't let this go.
These words are my heart and soul,
I hold on to this moment you know.
Cause I'd bleed my heart out to show, that I won't let go.
*

Desiree's Point Of View

When Brendon finished his song, tears were silently running down my cheeks.
Even though I had just met Brendon about an hour ago, I had never met another guy that could make me feel this way.
As Brendon walked back to the table, I rushed to dry my eyes, but didn't dry them fast enough.
"Are you okay, Desiree?" Brendon asked, taking my hand and standing me up.
I sniffled, then replied, "That was the sweetest thing any guy has ever done for me, and I'm not just saying that."
Brendon took my face in his hands and wiped away the tears, while someone played 'Don't Make Me Wait' in the background.
"Well, you deserve nothing less. Now, let's sit down and get to know each other a little more."

We ordered coffee and talked for what seemed like hours.
Then Brendon stood up.
"I have one more place I want to take you."
I stood up too.
"Alright."

-

We drove around for a while, and we ended up at the beach, just as the sun was setting.
Apparently, we talked longer than I thought.
"This is beautiful," I said quietly as Brendon helped me out of the car.
"So are you," he said shyly.
"Thanks," I said, blushing.
I quickly took off my stilettos and threw them in the car, knowing that sand and heels don't mix.

We walked hand in hand down the beach, talking and learning more about each other.
Brendon then suddenly stopped and stared into my eyes.
He began to lean in, tilting his head.
This was it, I thought to myself.
As we were about to kiss, his phone rang.

He sighed loudly and ran his hand through his hair.
He took out his phone, pressed "Ignore", and threw it on the sand.
"Sorry," he said, embarrassed.
"It's okay," I whispered, then began to lean in again.
He followed, and then we kissed.
It was amazing, how such a simple kiss could mean so much.

We walked back to the car in silence, after he picked up his phone and shoved it in his pocket, and he took me home.
It was silent on the way back to my house, but when we got there, Brendon said, "Desiree, this day was amazing, and I was wondering, do you want to meet me tomorrow morning for breakfast?"
I smiled and nodded, still amazed at how perfect Brendon was.

He smiled back, then said, "Alright, well, I'll see you then, princess. Can't wait."
Then, he gave me a quick kiss, and waited until I got in my house and closed the door, before he left.
I saw him leave, watching through my window in the darkness.

I ran to my room, fell back on my bed, and hugged my pillow.
Tonight had to be the best night ever.
Not because I had kissed Brendon Urie, the lead singer of Panic At The Disco,
but because I had gotten to know Brendon Urie, 18 year old song writer who was just like everyone else.
But somehow different.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep,
dreaming of the song Brendon sang for me.

--------------

Okay, well, I made this chapter a little longer than the other ones.
I hope you enjoy it !
Rate and Review, please !
Sign up to rate and review this story