Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > When The Day Met The Night

You Remind Me Of A Former Love That I Once Knew

by LovesTrueNightmare 1 review

Brendon and Desiree begin talking.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-06-03 - Updated: 2008-06-03 - 495 words

0Unrated
Aubrey's Point Of View

I smiled in spite of my tears at hearing my friend's mixture of excitement and nervousness.
"But what do I say? What do we talk about? What if I'm boring?" Desiree asked.
"Desiree, chill out! You're not boring, and he always has something to talk about. Don't worry! I told him to text you, if that's okay." I said cautiously, knowing that Desiree hated to text.
"That's fine! Actually, that's great!" Desiree said excitedly.
"Alright, well, I'm going to go so you two can text. Night. Love you." I said, switching the phone to my other ear.
"Love you too, Aubrey. Night. Oh, and thank you." She said, her voice calming down.
"Your welcome, hon."

Desiree's Point Of View

I paced my kitchen floor, my cell phone sitting on the counter. I needed something to do.
I filled the kettle with water and set it on the stove so I could make some hot chocolate.
The moment I set the kettle down, my phone rang.
In the middle of summer
All was golden in the sky
All was golden when the day met the night


I rushed over to my phone to see I had a text message.

hey. its brendon. just wanted to see if this is the right number or not.
My thumbs moved quickly over the keyboard.
hey brendon. yeah you have the right number. its desiree.

Once I pressed "Send", I programed his number into my phone.
Then, we started talking.

brendon: okay. :) so how are you miss desiree?
desiree: i'm alright. a little tired. how about you mister brendon?
brendon: do you want me to let you go so you can sleep? i'm okay. better that i have someone to talk to. :)
desiree: no! it's fine. well, that's good. :)

After talking for about an hour, Desiree decided she needed to sleep.

desiree: hey, brendon, it's been great talking, but i really have to get some sleep.
brendon: okay, i get it. the princess needs some beauty sleep. well, i need my beauty sleep too.
desiree: ha ha ha. i'm beginning to thing YOU'RE the princess.
brendon: very funny. :P well, i was wondering, would you like to hang out tomorrow? maybe go to the fair downtown?
desiree: i would love to :)
brendon: okay, good. i'll pick you up around 2pm. and you're sure your boyfriend won't mind?
desiree: i'm sure, considering i don't have a boyfriend.
brendon: even better. :) good night, desiree.
desiree: night, brendon. see you tomorrow.

I had never been more excited in my life.
I crawled into bed, barely able to contain myself.
At first, I was excited because Brendon was a hot famous singer, but now, I was excited because I got to hang out with Brendon Urie: human being.
Despite my excitement, I managed to get a few hours of sleep.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone !
Thank you for reading ,
and I'm sorry about the short chapters .
Please rate and review !
Thanks again :)
Sign up to rate and review this story