Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Of Blood and Soul

Of Surrender

by trollopfop 6 reviews

Envy makes progress with his pet alchemist.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Edward Elric, Envy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-03-01 - Updated: 2006-03-01 - 492 words

1Ambiance
The Fullmetal Midget had been being especially stubborn all day.

"What? You're going to try and get out again? I figured you'd have learned by now... We're in the middle of nowhere, Shorty." Envy leaned against the doorframe, smirking.

Ed simply growled, transmuting his automail into a blade and lunging for him. Envy dodged easily. Shame about the doorframe, though.

"Now." He moved behind Ed, capturing his arms and shoving a leg between his. "Are you going to kill me again and possibly get blood all over your sheets, or can we talk like grownups? Just because you're as tall as the average five-year-old doesn't mean you have to act like one, you know..."

"Go to hell."

"Oooh, words now, Shorty! I think that's an improvement!" Envy spun Ed around, tossing him onto the bed. "Now, in light of your progress, I think a reward is in order, don't you?

"And by the way?" Envy said, leaning down into Ed's face, features shifting to those that had once borne the name Adam, his voice deepening to match. "I've been there." He stroked Ed's face gently. "And I really don't recommend it, Edward." Their lips met.

The kiss was broken when Envy noticed a sudden stabbing pain. Probably had something to do with the fact that he'd just been stabbed.

Adam's handsome face reflected only disappointment. "I did warn you about the sheets."

"Get off me, you freak!"

"But Edward, I thought you wanted to kill me." Envy pushed himself further onto Ed's automail. "If you're going to do that, you might as well do it properly... Don't you think?"

Their lips were still inches apart. Not a satisfactory situation. But hell, he was dying anyway...

Envy closed the distance, kissing Ed again, feeling his dear midget half-brother tense beneath him. A simple stab wound had now turned into full-body impalement, which was fine by him, really. There was something rather... intimate about it, in its way.

As usually happened with fatal wounds, he died, but that only lasted a few moments. Minor inconvenience, will you look at those sheets, but, whaddaya know? Life went on. And from the look on the shorty's face, things were about to get really interesting.

Ed pulled his automail arm out of Envy, looking vaguely sick. The body slumped to the floor, only to stand again a moment later.

"You know what really puzzles me, Edward?" Envy gave Ed an exaggerated look of confusion. "You only seem really upset when you kill me. But when I kiss you..." He stepped forward, and Ed scooted back on the bed. Funny how dying turned the tables so handily.

He leaned down again, and this time, he remained unstabbed. Ah, progress...

"When I kiss you, you don't seem to fight me nearly as hard..." These last words were murmured against Ed's lips, and when Envy kissed him again, there was no resistance at all.

Yes, definite progress, here... How lovely.
Sign up to rate and review this story