Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Safe Way

Hot Chocolate And Hotter Kisses

by Carebear_Assassin 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-08-01 - Updated: 2008-08-01 - 999 words

1Ambiance
As the lift started back down the mountain I closed my eyes. This was a mistake, I should have just walked down or tried harder with the snowboard. The seat shook and I made the mistake of opening my eyes. I looked out and suddenly I felt nauseated.

“Al, you okay?” Gerard said. I nodded, afraid to open my mouth. He moved closer to me on the bench and put his arms around me. “You’re afraid of heights,” again I nodded. “Look at me,” he said. I couldn’t, I felt frozen in place looking down at the ground that I would surely fall and hit with a huge splat. “Look at me,” he said in a demanding voice, my gray eyes met his hazel ones.

“Why is going down so much worst than going up?” I asked.

“1. You were making out the whole way up, and 2. You can see the ground coming toward you going down.” He explained. My eyes never left his as we talked until we made it to the bottom. He didn’t pull me off the lift he waited till I was ready to jump off and held my hand so I wouldn’t fall. “Let’s go get you warmed up,” he said. I wanted to keep my guard up around him, but it was Gerard. I mean I could barely get mad at him for more than two seconds.

I followed him into the huge cabin, they had dead animals hung on the walls. I hated to see that, hunting is so wrong unless you have to do it for food. Which these people obviously didn’t. Gerard and I walked over to one of the tables and sat down. A waitress came over and asked what we were having. I ordered a hot chocolate, and he ordered a coffee.

“So did you have fun?” he asked. Breaking the pregnant silence between us.

“Yeah, it was okay. I guess I’m just not built for the snow,” I said with a laugh.

“Yeah I could tell that the eighth time you fell,” he smiled that crooked smile that was just so sweet. The waitress bought us our cups and we both sat quietly drinking our warmth. “So you still don’t like me huh?” he said out of nowhere.

“I like you just fine as a friend,” I said looking down at the contents of my cup. How could I explain that I was starting to like him but I was dating his friend so this couldn’t happen?

“When we kiss, your lips say different. In fact your whole body says that you want me,” I looked up and in his eyes I could tell he could tell he was right. “Come on I wanna show you something,” he said. I shook my head no as he stood and left money for our drinks on the table. Then he circled and came behind my chair and bent down so that he was close to my ear. “Come on,” he whispered while moving my hair to my other shoulder. Then I felt his lips on my neck. I know I should have moved away but honestly I was frozen with pleasure. I closed my eyes, as many times as Frank had done this same thing it hadn’t felt this good. Then I felt his teeth gently nibble on my neck. “Now you know I bite,” he said standing up straight. He took my hand and pulled me from my seat. I followed, even though I knew that it was the wrong thing to do. He walked down the halls and then we came to two huge doors. He pushed them open and inside was a huge ballroom. Crystal chandlers hung from the ceiling. The room was cleared out the only things I saw was huge maroon curtains across the room from us. “Stay here,” he said and then left me to run to the other side of the room. He disappeared into a door.

Two minutes later I heard gears grinding and the curtains started to pull open. In front of me was a huge window that covered the whole wall. It opened to a beautiful mountain scene. As far as the eye could see it was all covered in snow. I could even see the mountains behind them. He came back out and stood next to me.

“Gee this is beautiful,” I said.

“I used to work here on my vacation and taught myself to open the curtains.” He wrapped his arms around me from behind and rested his head on my shoulder.

“Gerard…”

“Shhh, just look.” He said. I don’t think he wanted me to actually look for something, he just didn’t want me to tell him again how wrong this was. Then without warning he spun me around to face him and kissed me. This kiss was filled with needing, wanting, and something that was sad. I hated that he was sad. I kissed back, trying to dispel that feeling from his kiss. All too soon I felt the cold glass on my back. He had backed me up against the huge window.

“Gerard,” I gasp.

“You and me,” he said, looking into my eyes. He kissed me again. This one was like the others, showing me that he had gotten the answer he wanted. “If you want, we can keep it between just the two of us. I won’t tell anyone.” I wanted to cry cause I knew what it felt like to be betrayed like I was about to betray Frank. Gerard started unzipping my coat.

“I…” his lips cut off my words. I knew it was useless to fight now. I wanted him more than anything else at that moment. I couldn’t think strait as his hands traveled up the cashmere sweater that Erelin had let me borrow. I gave in, I knew it was wrong, but I gave in.
Sign up to rate and review this story