Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Safe Way

Fun In The Snow

by Carebear_Assassin 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-07-31 - Updated: 2008-08-01 - 420 words

0Unrated
Gerard could barely drive because he kept looking in the rear view mirror to see what Frank and I were doing. I was afraid for my life most of the time and could only lay my head on Frank’s shoulder as we held hands. After about two hours on the road we arrived at a ski lodge. It was designed like a log cabin only it was huge. We walked over and got tickets for the lifts.

“Frank I guess now would be the best time to tell you two things. 1. I’m afraid of heights and 2. I’ve never been snow boarding, or skiing or any winter sports. Those just aren’t things Lana does.” The lift started up the mountain.

“Why is Lana referring to her self in the third person?” he asked with a smile.

“Because we are off the ground,” I said trying not to look down. He grabbed my hand and with his other hand reached around and grabbed my chin turning my face to meet his.

“I think I can take your mind off that fear of heights,” he said bringing our lips to meet. He only pulled away when it was time for us to get off. He practically had to pull me off. Once everyone was there they helped me get the hang of strapping myself onto the board. Frank stayed with me helping so I wouldn’t break my neck.

I could tell he wanted to be off with the others. Even Gerard had left us and was speeding ahead down the mountain. After I fell for the tenth time, my butt was thoroughly bruised and I couldn’t feel my fingers or toes. I was cold wet and miserable.

“Why don’t I go back down on the lift to the lodge and get some hot cocoa. Once you guys are done you can come and join me,” I said.

“No, babe. I’ll go with you,” he said.

“No, you stay I’ll be fine.” Just then Gerard came over.

“I’ll take her back down,” he volunteered. I would have contested but I could tell that Frank really wanted to stay up here and have some more fun.

“Yeah, Gerard will keep me company while you have some fun.” I assured.

“Okay, I’ll only stay a little while okay,” he kissed my frozen lips and helped me unhook the snowboard from my feet. I followed Gerard over to the lift. This was going to be trouble.
Sign up to rate and review this story