Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Safe Way

I Want Cookies

by Carebear_Assassin 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-07-31 - Updated: 2008-07-31 - 595 words

0Unrated
We pulled up to a huge house. I would call it a mansion and everyone got out of the SUV. I couldn’t say anything as Erelin walked up to the door and opened it.

“I think there’s an extra board somewhere here too,” she said. We all followed her into the marble foyer to my right was a stair case that winded to the other side of the foyer. Then there was a hallway strait ahead. I could tell it opened up to another room, I just couldn’t tell what kind of room. “Come On.” she said running up the steps.

“Erelin you live here?” I said amazement evident in my voice.

“No I just keep all my stuff her and on occasion sleep here,” she said sarcastically.

“Wow,” was all I could say. As we followed her down the hall, Frank’s hand found its way to mine. Gerard pushed between us and acted like he just wanted to run ahead. Frank just laughed, but I knew what he was really doing. He hadn’t been too thrilled about Frank driving with his hand on my knee either. He kept reaching up front to change the radio station. Walking down the hall I counted at least five bedrooms and two bathrooms.

“Erelin how many people live here?” I asked.

“Just me, my sister and my parents.” I wanted to ask what they do with the extra rooms, but I didn’t want to pry. We made it to the last door and she opened it and let everyone in before closing the door securely behind us. The rooms walls were a dark gray and they were covered in posters. There was a huge bed with four post and red sheer fabric hung from the canopy. There was also a fully loaded entertainment system. “Keep it down I don’t want my mother to come in here with cookies and milk.” she said rolling her eyes.

“I want some cookies and milk,” Ray said. Everyone laughed.

“If she brings them she’ll want us to stay and hang out with her instead of going snow boarding so you decide. Cookies and milk or snowboarding.” she went over to her closet and pulled out a pair of purple and black puffy snow pants and a coat to match. Then she pulled out a snow board, it was red and black striped underside. She handed me the coat and pants. Then she ran over to the dresser. She pulled out a purple cashmere sweater and handed that to me. “You can go change in the bathroom across the hall,” she said.

I went across the hall and quickly put on the clothes. When I came out I put on some of her old boots.

“And to finish off the look,” Amanda said handing me a scull cap and some gloves.

“Aww look at my little snow bunny,” Frank said. I screwed up my face at the pet name.

“Frankie baby if you ever wanna see the top of that mountain today, I would refrain from calling me “your little snow bunny,” okay,” every one laughed and we headed back out to the cars.

“Hey can I sit in the front?” Gerard asked. “I’m tired of reaching between the two of you to change the station.” I got the perfect idea.

“Gee why don’t you drive then Frank can sit in the back with me,” I said with a smile.

“That’s our Lana, always the thinker.” Frank said handing him the keys.
Sign up to rate and review this story