Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Clandestine Industries Presents: disasteRomance

she's one for love songs

by killxsmile 5 reviews

get ready to say "AWW".

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-08-01 - Updated: 2008-08-02 - 1216 words

0Unrated
Thank yous:

lil_chica007 - I can't guarantee that Gabe and Soap will get out of this story drama-free, but I can promise that there will be a lot more fluffy moments to look forward to.

xStabxMyxBackx - SORRY! I can't apologize enough for the lack of updates. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping you're still reading this.

RyanRossLuver - aww, thank you dear! i missed writing as much as you missed reading.

kittkattbar - chaos will erupt. eventually. insert evil laugh here.

36: s h e ’ s o n e f o r l o v e s o n g s

-----
Gabe’s POV

“How many people are here with a significant other?” I asked into the microphone.

Screams emitted from the crowd, along with an “I LOVE YOU, ALEX!”

“Haha. Sounds like quite a few of you are… Well, as you all know, tonight’s show is the last of this tour. In order to celebrate this momentous occasion, we wanna play a brand new song for you. We’ve been working on it with Lord Groovius, or as you call him, Patrick Stump. I’d like to dedicate it to all you lovebirds in the house, and a special girl backstage. I kinda wrote it for her…”

-----
Soap’s POV

“Trick, what is he talking about?”
“You’ll find out in a few seconds,” he said, smirking.

As I stood at the side of the stage, Gabe’s eyes met mine. I shot him a ‘what-are-you-up-to?’ glance. He simply winked before turning back to the crowd.

I'm not one for love songs
The way I'm livin', makes you feel like giving up but you don't
And I want everything for you
But disappointment ‘cause you've been left behind
And the world has its shine
I would drop it on a dime for you…


Butterflies flooded my stomach at this point. Scratch that. It felt more like hummingbirds the size of bullets were hovering behind my ribs.

Heyo
And whatever it takes
Heyo
I'm gonna make my way home
Heyo
We can turn our backs on the past and start over

Not long ago
I gave up hope, but you came along
You gave me something I could hold onto
Oh, whoa
And I want you
Oh, whoa
More than you could ever know…


Right about here, the warm, fuzzy feeling took over. My heart was skipping more beats than I could count. A crazy man with a hacksaw wouldn’t have been able to wipe the dopey grin off my face.

Before I met you
I used to dream you up and make you up in my mind
Oh, whoa
And all I ever wanted was to be understood
You've been the only one who could
I could never turn my back on you

Heyo
And whatever it takes
Heyo
I'm gonna make my way home
Heyo
We can turn our backs on the past and start over

And not long ago
I gave up hope, but you came along
You gave me something I could hold onto
Oh, whoa
And I want you
Oh, whoa
More than you could ever know
More than you could ever know it’s true…


While Ryland did a guitar solo, I tried to process everything. ‘Happy’ didn’t begin to describe how I was feeling. It was more like happy raised to the power of infinity. Then that multiplied by a bag of gummi bears.

Really, really ridiculous, but true.

Not long ago
I gave up hope, but you came along
You gave me something I could hold onto
Oh, whoa
Yeah

Not long ago
I gave up hope, but you came along
You gave me something I could hold onto
Oh, whoa
And I want you
Oh, whoa
More than you could ever know…


While crowd cheered in the background and I couldn’t stop smiling.

“Let’s see if she liked it,” he said into the mic. “Soap, could you come over here for a sec?”

My eyes went wide and before I could protest, Patrick was pushing me onto the stage. Gabe put his mic on its stand, then stepped over to me.

“So what do you think?”
“I… It was… Wow…” It seemed that my vocabulary had dwindled down to monosyllabic words.
“That’s a good thing, right?”
“Yeah…” He chucked at my response and slipped his hands into mine.

“KISS HIM ALREADY!” someone yelled from the crowd.

We both laughed as I stood on my tiptoes and pressed my lips against his. “AWW”s and random cheering were emitted from the crowd.

“We’ll finish this later,” I whispered, pulling away.
“Prometas?” (Promise?) He asked, taking my hand.
“Yo prometo.” (I promise.)

Smiling, he planted a kiss on my cheek.

“She liked it,” he said into the mic, as I made my way to the side of the stage.

-----
Gabe’s POV

As soon as our set was over, I found Sophie and wrapped her in a sweaty bear hug. She immediately returned the gesture, squeezing the breath out of my lungs.

“God, you have no idea how much my mouth hurts right now.”

Confused by her comment, I lifted my eyebrow.

“I haven’t been able to stop smiling,” she explained.
“Aww, that sucks, because you’d need your mouth for what I had in mind.”
“Oh really?” she said, slipping her hands into my back pockets.
“Yes really,” I said, mirroring her actions.

She grinned as I dipped my head and pressed my lips against hers. As our mouths moved in unison, nothing else mattered. Corny as it sounds, I thought it was magical.

“I’m so in love with you,” she whispered, as I pulled her closer.
“I want you so much. I need you so much. I need your, I need your, your touch. And I’d swim the ocean for you, the ocean for you. Whooooa, Sophie…”
“And I’d swim the ocean for you, the ocean for you. Whooooa, Gabanti…” she sang, continuing the Metro Station lyrics.

-----
Soap’s POV

“Umm, would you guys mind swimming oceans a few feet to the right?” Damien asked, carrying Andy’s kit to the stage.

We laughed and quickly stepped aside as he lugged it forward.

After their guitars were tuned, the mics were checked and the setlists were taped down, Fall Out Boy finally hit the stage. Gabe and I spent most of their set goofing off on the couch, but once I’m Like a Lawyer came through the speakers, he took my hand into his and quietly sang along with Patrick.

“Last year’s wishes are this year’s apologies every last time I come home…”

If you told me that I’d fall madly in love with a tall Uruguayan singer two months ago, I would have laughed in your face and asked you to fork over my stash.

But here I am, curled up on the couch with Gabe Saporta. And I couldn’t ask for anything more perfect.

I softly kissed his cheek as he continued singing, and spent the rest of the set with a huge smile on my face.

***
RATE, REVIEW or AIM me @ Disast3rous.
I love feedback like sc3n3 queens love e-ttention.
XD
Sign up to rate and review this story