Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Light and Dark

Chapter 14

by disturbedangel6 2 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-04 - Updated: 2008-08-05 - 525 words - Complete

1Moving



My brother and I laughed at the cartoon show that we were watching. Licking our ice-cream down to the core while in our shorts and singlet and watching cartoons is such good relaxing thing to do in a weekend. We were in a competition on who eats the most ice-cream cones since our father went grocery shopping.

“Finished! Now to my 3rd one!” my brother jumped off the couch and ran to the kitchen.

The doorbell rang so I got off the couch too and went to answer the door.

“Gerard?” I sounded shocked to see him standing at the door steps.

“Can I talk to you?” he asked looking sheepish.

“Sure.” I let him in.

“Oh hey, it’s you again.” My brother said when he came out of the kitchen.

“Say, are you dating my sister?” he asked.

My brother is known to ask questions at their wrong timing.

Gerard looked at me for the answer.

“Josh, just go watch the cartoons.” I told him.

My brother narrowed his eyes at me then walked off.

“Sorry about him.” I said and led him to my room.




“I’m sorry about yesterday.” Gerard started off.

“You scared me you know that?”

“Yes, I know. I wasn’t myself.”

I showed a sarcastic smile, “Yes of course, drunk people don’t be themselves.”

“How did you know?”

“Frank told me.” I crossed my arms over my chest. “Alcohol isn’t the answer you know that?”

“Yes I know.” He rolled his eyes and sat on my bed.

“How come you haven’t told me that you’re alcoholic?” I asked with my hands on my hips.

“Because I didn’t want you to worry about me ok?”

“I always worry about you Gerard.” I sat next to him.

“I’ve stopped drinking since I was with you.” Gerard mumbled; his gaze was on the carpet floor.

“Until last night.”

“I was afraid to lose you Mel. Don’t you understand that?” he looked at me, his eyes were gloomy.

“Well you didn’t have any chances of losing me until last night.” I stated.

“Fuck.” Gerard buried his head in his hands. “I can’t do anything right. I thought I could be a good boyfriend, but I fuck it up like I always do!” he growled at himself.

“Gerard, don’t say that.” I tried to calm him down.

He turned to me with his eyes watery. “Please Mel, I’ll do anything just… just give me a chance. I’ll be good this time. I’ll treat you like the world’s most precious masterpiece. I’ll do anything…”

“Stop Gerard.” I put my hand on his shoulder.

He looked at me with pleading eyes.

I sighed. “Promise me you won’t drink again.”

He nodded. “I promise, and I promise that I won’t argue with you.” He looked at me solemnly.

I hugged him. “I wasn’t thinking of giving up on you just yet.”

“I love you Mel.” He kissed the top of my head.

“I love you too Gerard.”





Really short i know.
I'm having a writers block.
argh.
Sign up to rate and review this story