Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Heart of the Warrior Book VII

Chapter 32: New World Order Part One

by madnesspersonified 0 reviews

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Sci-fi - Characters: Dumbledore,Ginny,Harry,Lily,Voldemort - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2008-08-06 - Updated: 2008-08-06 - 5190 words

-1TrainWreck
Chapter 32: New World Order Part One:

Inside a temple, the five heralds of the Shredder stood around the coffin containing the remains of their master, his helmet on one side and the gauntlet on the other side. The heralds bent down, their hands clasped together as they were chanting under their breath. The coffin began to glow, circled in a red light as it began to burst open. A skeletal figure rose up out of the coffin, magical energy circling around it, before pale skin began to grow onto the skin, as the gauntlet spun over, fastening onto the head of the figure and the helmet ended onto the head, as it rose up to his feet, looking from side to side, surveying the scene around him.

“Master,” breathed the fire mystic, as it looked towards the Shredder who had turned towards them.

“Our master lives once more, the Shredder has returned,” declared the water foot mystic and the Shredder’s eyes underneath the helmet glowed red, as he turned towards his minions.

“I LIVE!” thundered the Shredder in a gleeful tone of voice, as he felt his power rapidly returning to him, as he turned to address his heralds. “Now, let the entire world tremble before my feet.”

The Shredder reared back his head and laughed wickedly, his laughter filling the entire temple, as the heralds awaited the orders of their master, soon, the world would be his once again and all that opposed him would be crushed.

The street below her rumbled, as Karai backed off. She looked around, pulling out a sword, but the large, stooping figure of the Shredder appeared on the street. Rushing forward, she attempted to attack the Shredder, but he just blasted her backwards. The Turtles and Harry stepped forward, but the further they walked forward, the further they were away. The Shredder raised his large fists and Karai looked fearful, as the hand smashed down towards her onto the ground.

At that moment, the eyes Raph, Leo, Mikey, Don, and Harry all flickered open, as Master Splinter and the Ancient One looked on from in front of them. Splinter breathed, as he watched his sons exchange looks with each other, each of them wearing equally confused looks on their face.

“So, you’ve saw it too,” remarked Leo, as he broke the silence, and the others nodded slowly, with Master Splinter sighing, as he regarded his sons. “What does in mean, though?”

“It means it’s already begun, the heralds have resurrected the Shredder and soon, he will sweep the city,” remarked Master Splinter, as he looked around off to the side and Harry’s magic detector began blinking, before it hummed rather loudly, as Harry stepped over, as the detector began filling the room with a dark, blinding light.

“Too much dark magic in the air, he’s here,” muttered Harry, as the backlash was causing a slight stinging pain in his scar. “And, if I interpreted that vision correctly, the first person he wants to destroy is Karai. He wouldn’t take too kindly to her.”

“Good, let him take her out, that will save us a headache later,” grumbled Raph but the Ancient One just turned to Raph with a thoughtful expression etched on his face, it appeared that the wise old master was contemplating something.

“Yes, by allowing the Shredder to finish off Karai, it would eliminate the problem of the Foot, it does seem that way yes,” agreed the Ancient One. “However, if the signs are correct, allowing Karai to be destroyed might increase the Shredder’s power by a significant portion. Then again, I could be mistaken, but would you be willing to take that chance?”

“The Ancient One’s words contain much wisdom, I have sensed for sometime that Karai has some role to play with the upcoming battle with the dark one, I’m not quite sure what, but there is a role that she must play, that may leave to the Shredder’s downfall,” said Master Splinter. “It is necessary you must reach her before the Shredder does.”

“So, not only do we have to get there before the Shredder, but we have to convince Karai to come with us, before she sets an entire army of Foot Ninjas onto us,” gulped Mikey and the others seemed equally apprehensive, this seemed to be an uphill battle to say the very least.

“Yes, I know, it does seem like a steep task, but you must do it, find her, and somehow convince her, until we can find a way to deal with this menace and you must do it quickly, time might be running out, but please, make contact immediately that ” said Master Splinter calmly, before he turned towards the magic detector, looking towards it with a bit of an apprehensive look in his eyes, before he nodded, as Leo motioned for the others to follow, as they crowded around in deep conversation.

“Okay, we’ll take the Battle Shell and try to maneuver around towards the Foot Headquarters, before the Shredder even gets close,” said Leo. “Harry, stun her, and we’ll worry about when we tell her once we get her out of there. I just hope that the Foot won’t make too many problems.”

With that, the Turtles and Harry quickly rushed from the lair, as fast as they could move, as the Ancient One and Master Splinter stayed. Splinter looked off in the distance, reflecting on this vision, along with the blurry, fragmented visions he had been having recently, that pointed towards something bad happening to his sons should they face off against the Shredder. Splinter hoped that they were a product of his paranoia based on the resurrection of the Shredder.

The Shredder stepped forward into the streets, his five heralds floating behind them, as he took in the land with distaste, looking around from side to side.

“Much has changed since I had last ruled, it’s become a breeding ground for weakness more than ever before” said the Shredder as he looked from the side, before he raised his hands, the parked cars on the street levitating to the ground. A crowd of people looked up and ran in terror, as the Shredder flung the parked cars over towards them, causing them to scatter. “The humans have not changed much. They continue to flee in terror at the slightest sign of power.”

The Shredder spread his arms as he stepped forward, the windows shattering as he stepped forward, as from a side street, the Battle Shell was parked to the side, as the Turtles and Harry flung forward.

“Oh great, it’s really him,” said Mikey. “Now what are we going to do, he’s already ahead of us.”

“Keep your shell on Mikey, I’m going to try and get around him,” said Don as he started up the Battle Shell, before he hit the accelerator and attempted to blast by the Shredder, as the Battle Shell moved forward, but unfortunately, the Shredder had seen them move forward, turning his attention towards the speeding Battle Shell.

“What an annoying horseless carriage,” remarked the Shredder coldly as he pointed his hand forward, before he engulfed it in a stasis beam. The demon hoisted up his arms, before he flung the Battle Shell halfway across the street backwards, causing it to smash down onto the ground. The Battle Shell spun out of control, but Don just managed to hit the emergency breaks just in the time, but the Shredder’s attention was already turned away from them, as he turned to his heralds. “Come forth, the fortress of the usurper awaits, she must pay for her arrogance.”

The shaken up Turtles and Harry all pulled themselves up, looking forward, as they watched the Shredder leave.

“Man, he didn’t even pay attention to us, just swatting us away like we were a fly of something,” remarked Raph as watched forward, as the Shredder walked forward.

“He’s marching on Foot Headquarters, he’s getting closer, time is running out,” said Leo desperately. “Don, is there another way to get around, so we can get to him?”

“I’m afraid not, unless Harry can apparate us there,” suggested Don hopefully but as they turned to Harry, he shook his head, looking off in the distance apprehensively.

“No, too much dark magic is in the air, I’ll be ripped to shreds if I even tried and in fact, you will too,” explained Harry and the group looked stumped, attempting to think of a way to get to the Foot Headquarters when the Shredder moves forward.

“We might have to fight him, stall him somehow I guess,” suggested Raph but somehow this did not seem to be the best idea in the world, after the Shredder just blasted them backwards effortlessly. Harry shut his eyes, before a sudden burst of inspiration came to him.

“I’ve got it, remember, Karai has a van with Foot representatives parked out behind my house, attempting to catch you guys around that area,” informed Harry. “There has to be some kind of communications equipment that are linked straight to the Foot Headquarters and thankfully, it’s not too far from here, so perhaps we can send a message to her that way. It’s a long shot.”

“Right down that’s the only shot we have,” said Leo, nodding as Don pulled out of the side street, before they quickly made their way towards the alleyway. The Battle Shell was parked off to the side, as Harry motioned for his brothers to exit the vehicle, as they moved around, seeing a large black van with the Foot logo on the side, as they crept around, holding their weapons, but not wanting to use them against anyone but the Shredder’s demon minions due to the destructive properties.

Quickly, the door pushed open, as a handful of Foot Tech Workers were crouched over the monitoring station. One of them looked up, in an attempt to see what was going on and walked forward to check out a disturbance. This proved to be his undoing, as Raph grabbed the technician by the throat, before he punched them. Quickly, Leo, Don, Mikey, and Harry followed suit, Harry catching one of the foot technicians in a full body bind, while Mikey ducked an attempted attack, allowing Don to put him down. Harry dodged an attack and flung another technician into the wall, as Leo and Raph teamed up to put another pair of technicians down for the count. The Turtles and Harry cautiously moved over, before Don sat himself in a chair and began to activate the communications equipment, which they assumed was patched right into Foot Headquarters.

“I sure hope this is a good idea,” muttered Don, as the others looked on and sure enough, after a connection had been established, they saw Karai’s face on the screen. Once the leader of the Foot had seen who was on the other side of the communication link, she was not too pleased to say the least.

“What, you five have a lot of nerve using this frequency!” cried Karai, as she narrowed her eyes with pure hatred at those who had a role in murdering her father. “No matter, I will find you and destroy you…”

“Can the tough talk for a while Karai,” cut in Leo, as he looked at the leader of the Foot, who seemed insulted that she was cut off. “We need to warn you that…”

“What, that a ghost is after me, a boogieman?” demanded Karai her eyes blazing with a mad, hatred, as she looked at the Turtles and Harry, not seeming concerned at the least about their warnings. “You can be certain that I have been aware of this Tengu for quite some time and have taken the proper steps so he can meet his destruction. And once I’m done with him, my attention will be turned to you. I will hunt done each and every one of you and be your doom.”

At that moment, Karai’s face just disappeared from the screen, having terminated with the transmission. The five brothers exchanged hopeless looks, as they had failed to get through with her, to warn her of the danger that the demon Shredder had presented. With a sigh, Leo turned his attention over towards Don, who still sat in front of the communications console.

“Don patch us into the lair, so we can ask Master Splinter and the Ancient One for their advice,” ordered Leo and Don quickly did so, changing the communications frequency slightly, so they were able to get into the lair. A few seconds, and the confused face of the Ancient One appeared on the screen, as he looked around.

“How do I answer this idiotic contraption?” wondered the Ancient One in confusion, as his eyes darted from side to side in absolute confusion.

“You already did, Ancient One,” said Master Splinter from the background and the Ancient One’s eyes widened, as Master Splinter stepped off to the side, to quickly address his sons. “Well, what do you have to report, did you manage to get to Karai?”

“No, Master Splinter, she’s not listening to us, she thinks she has a chance to fight the Shredder,” answered Leo promptly in a desperate voice and with that, the faces of the Ancient One and Master Splinter both became very grim.

“Well that’s the end of her,” commented the Ancient One grimly.

“Listen, you must find a way to get through to her before it is too late, do what you must to get her to come, but under no circumstances are you to engage the Shredder or his minions until battle at this time,” stated Master Splinter firmly as he looked at his sons. “Good luck and be careful, we will be at the location we discussed to await your arrival.”

At that moment, the faces of Master Splinter and the Ancient One disappeared to the screen. Harry just took a deep breath in an attempt to calm himself, as the others looked around with wide eyes, as they knew what must be done.

“Don’t fight the Shredder he says!” cried Mikey in an irritated voice. “After he flipped us like a pancake, it’s going be hard to do it.”

“Maybe, but Master Splinter told us that we had to get to Foot Headquarters before the Shredder did,” argued Leo as they climbed out of the van, before they peered up to the sky above. “There’s a chance we can get there, first if we travel above and beyond the Shredder but it’s a very long shot.”

“Good odds,” muttered Harry as the others nodded, before they scaled up to the top of the building, leaping from rooftop to rooftop, moving towards Foot Headquarters quickly. Time was running out, a sense of the Shredder’s growing power, as he drew off the fear of those around him as he made his way closer towards Foot Headquarters.

The Shredder walked forward, as the heralds were behind him. He waved his hand, the cloaked Foot Headquarters building becoming visible. Looking up at, the Shredder seemed rather uninterested at the tall skyscraper.

“So this is the usurper’s fortress,” commented the Shredder, as his hands began to glow in a green colored magical energy, causing green flames to appear on the ground as he moved forward, the heralds nodding in response, to their master’s query. “Pathetic, obviously shows the weakness, rolling right over it will take little time flat.”

The doors of the Foot Headquarters burst open and the Shredder looked up calmly, not bothered by the figures appearing outside the door. Hundreds of Foot Ninjas appeared in front of the Shredder and the five heralds, ready for battle, but the Shredder just narrowed his eyes, glowing red as he looked at each and every one of the ninjas, held their weapons up.

“Pathetic, little insignificant warriors,” said the Shredder coldly, as he raised his arms in the air, drawing a heavy amount of dark magical energy around him, as the heralds laughed at the pathetic attempts of these mortals passing themselves off as warriors to intimidate their master. “I’ll give you one chance to surrender and return home to your mothers little ninjas.”

The ninjas did not back off, but rather they sprung up in an attempt to attack the Shredder, weapons at the ready. The Shredder did not even flinch at the slightest, rather he spread his arms, sending a heavy amount of green light blasting out towards them. The light struck the ninjas in the sky, impacting them full force. The ninjas dropped down to the ground, one by one, as the Shredder looked almost bored with how easy they folded. Stepping over the motionless bodies of the departed warriors, Shredder walked towards the fortress, his five heralds following behind him.

“Come out, Karai!” bellowed the Shredder, his eyes glowing red, as malignant magical energy swirled around him, standing in the shadows, the five heralds taunting laughter echoing in the sky. “Stop sending insects to do your bidding and face your destiny for disgracing my name, disgracing the legacy of the Foot.”

As the Shredder and his heralds moved forward, a loud burst of smoke erupted right in front of them, stalling them only just slightly in their tracks. When the smoke cleared, standing right before them were the Elite Guard. The Elite seemed determined to do all they could to defend their stronghold. The heralds moved forward to battle but the Shredder just raised his hand, causing them to stop, but only at their master’s orders.

“Stand back, my followers, the day’s pleasures shall all me mine,” remarked the Shredder and the Foot Elite rushed forward. They attempted to attack, but the Shredder used his power to push back each attack. It seemed like he was amusing himself by allowing the Foot Elite to get in close, before seamlessly cutting off each and every attack. The axe had came within just a few inches of chopping into the top of the Shredder’s helmet, but he caught it, before he wretched it back viciously, staggering the Foot Elite off guard, as they stood back, before they attempted a desperation assault on the Shredder.

The Shredder once again moved into the attack, levitating both the Elite Guard and their weapons up into the air. They were held up, helplessly, as the heralds watched on with amusement at their master’s work. The Shredder withdrew his arms from the attack, causing the Elite Guard to plunge down to the ground. Several sickening cracks was music to the demon’s ears, as no doubt bones had been broken from his attack. This was not enough for the Shredder, as his wrists were flicked. The weapons, still high above, spun around, pointed down towards their former owners. With another calm wave, the weapons plunged down at a high speed. The four elite guard ninjas looked up helplessly, as the weapons plunged right into the chests of their former owners. Blood flowed, as the elite guard had been impaled by their own weapons and the heralds followed their master, as he stepped forward, walking forward, but the doors in front of him burst open. The Shredder looked up, awaiting the next alleged challenge that the usurper would put upon them, wishing for a test to his newly rediscovered power.

Right in front of the Shredder and his heralds, several Foot Mech robots advanced on them, weaponry at the ready. The Shredder did not seem to be irritated by this latest development, but rather, the tengu/warrior hybrid welcomed it, as his heralds moved around, awaiting their master’s command for the attack.

“Finally, a chance to display some real power!” declared the Shredder triumphantly, as the weapons were pointed right towards the demon, and pointed towards the Shredder, as they were fired. The heralds moved in to defend their master, but a field of pure black light erupted around the Shredder, reducing the missiles fired around them into mere oblivion. The Foot Mechs did their best to exhaust all of their fire power, they had strict orders to not let this demon to pass until Karai had been completely ready to face him in pain. However, they could not fire close enough to the Shredder to do any damage Their defends had been whittled down as the more they fired, the more resistance that the Shredder offered, causing them to slightly lose their balance as he pushed back their fire, the Mechs rocked back and forth, as the Shredder just blandly stared at them. “Rather pathetic that this is all the resistance that the usurper could offer against true power. This really tries my patience, so I shall put an end to all of these games.”

One of the Foot Mechs rushed the demon warrior, in an attempt to defeat him by using the sheer size of the Mech armor. This did not work, as the Shredder latched onto it with his hands, before he ripped both the Mech and the person operating it to shreds. He held up the decapitated head of the pilot, before it turned into a fireball. Spinning his arm the Shredder launched the transfigured fireball right towards the remaining Foot Mechs, incinerating both the Mechs and the pilots into ashes, as green dark magical energy swirled around his glowing red eyes as he stepped forth, continuing his search for Karai, the heralds observing. While they could not gain proper revenge on the one that imprisoned them using the Heart of Tengu because of Harry Potter beating them to it, they could watch in anticipation as their master flattened his daughter, who had also disrespected them by mocking their great power.

Karai watched from a higher flower, as Foot Technicians stood around, one of them operating the security system, keeping a close eye on the activities of the tengu Shredder as he moved towards the building.

“He has breeched past our initial defenses, Mistress Karai,” reported the Foot Technician but Karai just stood in the shadows, dressed in full Shredder armor minus the helmet, a rather cold and indifferent scowl etched on her face.

“I am well aware of that, I am not blind,” answered Karai coolly, before she turned to a second Foot Technician, who was monitoring and incoming call. “What is it this time?”

“Mistress Karai, the mayor is on line three, he wants to speak to you, he says it’s urgent,” informed the technician and Karai just let out a sigh, she had known that the chaos within the city would not escape the attention of the citizens and in fact the mayor for long.

“Put him through,” ordered Karai and the Foot Technician obeyed, as the anxious face of the mayor appeared on screen, eyes widened, as he appeared to have been under a lot of stress.

“I cannot keep my people back much longer,” said the Mayor without preamble. “I am working hard to keep them away from your headquarters, but at the same time, they are bound to get curious, the news media especially, but regular citizens as well and they are getting much closer by the moment. I’m afraid that before long, they will notice that something strange is going on.”

“I need more time, you need to find some way to keep the citizens of the city back,” said Karai, a slight amount of desperation evident in her voice. The Mayor opened his mouth, but Karai spoke before he had a chance to protest. “I am counting on you, if you do a satisfactory job of keeping the citizens away from my building, you will be seizing a sizeable deposit in your Swiss bank account come tomorrow morning.”

The Mayor’s expression brightened at this statement by Karai, but he quickly cleared his throat, before he looked towards her.

“Well, I suppose I can think of something that could keep them away your headquarters,” remarked the Mayor as he quickly terminated the communication link, as it disappeared from sight, as Karai took a deep breath, before she turned to the Technician.

“Get me Chaplin, now,” ordered Karai and the Foot Technician began patching into the lab where Chaplin was working on defenses that would allow them to vanquish the Tengu and his minions.

Chaplin was over a table, fusing a power module into a weapon of some sort, wearing goggles, as he looked over the weapon, examining at every level for imperfections, a long and tedious process. At that point, a beeping sound echoed throughout Chaplin’s lab and he looked over, pushing a button to indicating that he had heard the call.

“Chaplin, report on the status of your weaponry,” said Karai.

“They should be finished within a few minutes, Mistress Karai, I’m putting the finishing touches on the final batch right now,” reported Chaplin, as he tweaked the weapon, as the power levels were able to be properly sustained.

“Chaplin, we have had months to put these together, they should have been done by now,” responded Karai in an irritated voice. “What could be the delay?”

“Sorry, but it’s taking a bit to fine tune these artifacts, putting together this kind of magical tech is a hard process, even if I had some of the items that Lord Voldemort had given Master Saki during his partnership to study from,” remarked Chaplin. “I’ll be done in a few minutes, I’m working as fast as possible, I really can’t work any quicker…”

“Keep working, get down now, time is a luxury we don’t have,” said Karai, as she faded off the communication, allowing Chaplin to return to his work.

Karai turned to one of her aides.

“Deploy the Foot Tech Ninjas with their advanced armor and weaponry,” ordered Karai curtly as the aide nodded, before he moved out to send the word. “We’ll see if we can slow them down a little bit, until Chaplin has completed his work.”

The Shredder burst through another set of doors, the heralds gliding behind them, as the demon looked around from side to side. His anger of Karai not coming out to face him straight away was bubbling underneath the service, as he stepped forward, before the Shredder looked forward.

“Show yourself Karai!” shouted the Shredder but at that moment, the Foot Tech Ninjas appeared around them. They circled the Shredder, as they held weaponry out. Shredder prepared to vaporize them, but they pressed the cloaking controls, disappearing in a blink of the eye. The Tengu was caught off guard, but at that moment, several bright blue beams of light erupted from the Shredder. They touched the dangerous Tengu, connecting with him. The Shredder attempted to fight out, but they kept the attack him, the Shredder giving a loud, anguished scream as he attempted to fight from his predicament. The heralds moved forward, but the energy weakened them slightly, as the Shredder was cocooned more and more in the light, legs buckling underneath him. Shredder spread his arms, pushing out.

“Set them to full power, contain him in anyway, he must not be allowed to pass,” said a voice from the shadows, as the Shredder further fought against the blasts of magical energy and a crank signaled even more light enveloping the Shredder. The demon dropped down, completely wrapped in sticky blue material, as they hit him with a few more blasts, before they blasted the Shredder with a bit more of the light. The cocoon dropped to the ground, as the Foot Tech Ninjas backed off their weaponry, as they breathed a sigh of the relief. The eyes of the heralds widened, as they moved forward to attempt to free their master, but a loud, inhumane groan echoed from the distance.

A blade ripped from the cocoon, tearing it apart, causing bits of energy to fly off into the distance, as the Shredder completely pulled his way through his prison, the backlash of magical energy messing up the cloaking controls. The Foot Tech Ninjas stood on the ledges around them, completely exposed. In a desperate attempt to put the Shredder back, they pointed their weapons towards him. Before they even had a chance to fire their weapons back on the Shredder, they were enveloped in a blinding black light. The weapons vibrated in their hands, before the Shredder angrily pulled them out of their hands. In a show of power, the weapons spun into the air, before the Shredder slammed them down onto the floor. The weapons busted up, before the Shredder aimed his hands. Green flames burst from his hands, impacting the ledge. The Foot Tech Ninjas dropped to the ground, many of them landing directly on their head from a great height. Turning to the side, Shredder’s glowing red eyes lit up the entire room, as even the heralds backed off, from the power exhibited by their master. The Shredder stepped forward towards the next set of doors.

“WILL YOU HIDE FOREVER KARAI?” demanded the Shredder angrily and at that point, Karai kicked her way through the doors, dressed in full Shredder armor, with a tank of some sort of swirling blue material strapped over her back and a sword in her hand, a large thick cable connecting the end of the sword, towards the tank, as she turned to face the Shredder.

“I hide from no one relic!” shouted Karai, as she spun the sword, the blade of it looking rather sharp but the Tengu just remained to stand his ground. The two Shredders were face to face, staring each other down, as the heralds looked on from high above, in anticipation, looking forward to watching their master rip this pretender to shreds. “I’m here to force you back into the grave from which you came.”

At that point, the approaching and frantic sound of footsteps was heard. The Shredder turned only a half of an eye off Karai, as five figures, four of them carrying weapons had skidded to a stop at the door.

The Turtles and Harry stopped, a growing feeling of dread enveloping them, they were too late, the Shredder had already gotten to Karai.

“Dispose of these annoyances!” thundered the Shredder to the heralds and sure enough, they advanced on Don, Mikey, Leo, Raph, and Harry, as Raph turned to Leo.

“Remind me again, why should we be saving Karai?” asked Raph, as he saw mystic energy swirling around the heralds, as they moved in for the kill.

“At this point, I don’t know,” answered Leo shortly, as the heralds rushed forward for the attack.

“Acolytes prepare to join your beloved Ninja Tribunal in the afterlife!” thundered the fire foot mystic, as five blasts of high powered mystic energy shot through the air, right at the quintet of ninjas.
Sign up to rate and review this story