Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Heart of the Warrior Book VII

Chapter 33: New World Order Part Two

by madnesspersonified 0 reviews

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Sci-fi - Characters: Dumbledore,Ginny,Harry,Lily,Voldemort - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2008-08-10 - Updated: 2008-08-10 - 5485 words

-1TrainWreck
Chapter Thirty Three: New World Order Part Two:

The Turtles and Harry immediately scattered from the multi colored bolts of light, causing them to go around. Raph sprung up, weapon in hand and a large sonic blast of red magical energy flew right at the heralds, putting them backwards, but the heralds reconfigured their attacks, before the Turtles and Harry were backed off by a sudden large gust of wind. The earth mystic moved around and jabbed his staff towards the ground. Before they could react, rocks burst out of the ground, trapping Harry, Raph, Leo, Mikey, and Don. They were pinned down by their arms, struggling, as the heralds looked down on them with sneers.

Karai swung her blade around, deflecting a heavy burst of magical energy back towards the Shredder. Leaping up, Karai dodged another attack and the Shredder raised his hand, before blasting towards Karai. Karai rolled out of the way, as the Shredder burned a hole right through the ground where she stood just seconds earlier. Leaping up, Karai swiped her blade at the Shredder, but the Tengu lifted his hand, blasting Karai backwards. The brunt of the blast impacted the blade and caused her to drop down to the ground. Karai was on her hands and knees, as the Shredder swooped down, an indifferent look on his face, before he pulled his leg back and impacted her right in the side with an amplified kick.

“On your feet little girl, so I can kill you properly!” thundered the Shredder as he magically hoisted her in the air and pulled his arm back. A loud crack echoed and Karai dropped down to the ground, rolling a few feet, before she collapsed down to the ground, as the Turtles and Harry attempted to desperately free themselves, but the heralds just swooped them, taunting them with their laughter.

“Weep not for Karai, but for yourselves, as it was because of you this was happening,” taunted the fire mystic and looks of confusion appeared on the face of the trapped ninjas. “For it was you who had sealed her fate.”

“What are you talking about?” demanded Harry but at that moment, a bright light engulfed the room, as the heralds spun into the familiar forms of the foot mystics, as they were trapped by the Heart of the Tengu. Looks of horror appeared on the faces of Harry, Raph, Don, Mikey, and Leo, as they saw the figures in front of them. “The mystics.”

Harry let out the breath he had been holding in hiss, as the others viciously attempted to struggle themselves out of their predicament.

“Once you stole the artifact for Agent Bishop, you set off the chain of events that let us to allow our master’s resurrection!” thundered the earth foot mystic. “It’s all that much more glorious knowing that it is all your fault.”

The Shredder swooped down, as Karai sprung up, before she knocked the Shredder back with a swipe, sending him spiraling through the air, before she sprung up. A blast dropped Karai backwards, but Karai managed to straight her legs, as she landed on the ground. Karai pushed a button on the sleeve of her armor, blasting a chain out of it, wrapping around the Shredder. Shredder ripped his way through and knocked Karai backwards, sending her spiraling to the ground.

The heralds rose up, aiming their staffs at the five Acolytes, they were going to finish them up once and for all, but unfortunately for them, Harry had managed to cause the rocks to erode, allowing them to free themselves. The group rushed in from the attack, sending high powered attacks, as four of the five amulets glowed with an illuminated light, as the heralds attempted to fight off the renewed attacks. The heralds pushed but the Acolytes pushed back forward, they knew that they had to get Karai out of there, time was running out.

Karai was down on the ground, as the Shredder swooped down right behind her, as she reached for a small vial of a swirling blue substance. The Shredder was right behind her, she could feel the heavy amount of magic that swirled around him.

“Face me,” ordered the Shredder, and Karai turned around, before she swung at her opponent, the vial in her hand. The vial busted over the chest of the Shredder and he gave an anguished scream, as it burned right through the chest plate of his armor. “What magic is…”

Karai did not allow the Shredder to finish, as she swung her sword. A swipe of her sword sent the Shredder backwards. She dodged around, before the sword stabbed right into the back of her demonic opponent. Shredder turned around and Karai stabbed the sword right into the chest, staggering him backwards. Leaping up, with an intense look on her face, Karai smashed the sword right into the top of the helmet. Moving around, carefully aiming the sword, Karai vicious smashed it into the Shredder. The Tengu rushed dropped to the ground and Karai dived towards it, impaling the sword right into the chest of her opponent. Shredder dropped to his knees, as the helmet dropped off of his head, as he looked up at Karai, just as she moved in for the kill. Karai stalled, as she saw the wounded human face of her father staring up at her, a disappointed look etched in his eyes.

“Father,” whispered Karai as she stepped back, loosening her grip on the weapon as she regarded her father.

“My child,” said Saki, before his face contorted into the lifeless, pale face of the tengu, with glowing red eyes and fangs, as he hoisted Karai up into the air, before blasting her backwards. Shredder removed the sword from his chest, before he placed his hand on his chest, healing the large hole in it, before he regarded Karai with amusement, before he blasted her backwards more. “You mortals were always so fun to toy with, playing with your emotions, it makes you weak, pathetic, easily defeated!”

Karai just barely avoided the attack, as off in the distance, the five heralds were blasted up into the ceiling. A loud rumble echoed throughout the temple and Leo, Raph, Don, Mikey, and Harry charged forward, but the fire foot mystic used his staff to erect a large wall of fire in front of them, before the heralds swooped down. The four Turtles and Harry were knocked onto their backs, as they pushed down the mystic attacks on them. They watched, as the wall solidified to solid stone, trapping them from helping Karai.

Karai dove towards her sword, but a solid black light enveloped it. The Shredder twirled his wrist, causing the sword to turn right into a giant black snake, with glowing red eyes. It bared its fangs at Karai as it lunged right at her, forcing Karai to step back, as the demonic Shredder looked on approvingly, as he put his helmet back on his head.

“Now it’s just the three of us,” said the Shredder coldly, eyes glowing red with dark magical energy swirling around him, as he watched Karai duck and dodge the attacks of the snake. It was an interesting game of cat and mouse, a few moments in which the Tengu could amuse himself, watching the pretender suffer at his serpent’s wrath.

From behind the wall, Harry just barely deflected a burst of fire back towards his attacker, as he watched Mikey avoid steel spikes being shot out of him from high above, as Leo managed to burn through the rocks that moved towards him.

“So, so much for getting Karai and getting out, huh,” grunted Raph, as he blasted through a current of water, before moving up, in an attempt to blast the water foot mystic back but the mystic twisted into water, before it splashed around. It turned into solid ice and knocked Raph backwards, causing him to smash into the wall shell first, as Don blasted the wind attacks of the mystic back at him. “Seems to be a bit more trouble than it’s worth…don’t you think.”

“Yes,” agreed Harry, as he put a shield of ice in front of him. The fire attacks ate through the ice, but it gave Harry just enough cover, before he sent jets of water backwards, towards the fire mystic, but the mystic handily dodged those attacks. “Still, as Master Splinter…”

Harry never finished as he had to throw himself out of the way, to avoid getting lit up like a roman candle. Conjuring enough water to douse a small fire, Harry threw caution to the wind and blasted it right towards the mystic. The mystic managed to dodge some of the assault, but not all of it, as the water cooled him down. Harry watched as his opponent drop to the ground. Quickly, Harry sprung forward, before he blasted the earth mystic into the path of Don. A heavy blast of wind dropped the earth mystic, sending him crashing down to the ground.

“Let’s get this done and get it done now!” yelled Leo as a burst of flames from his weapon had struck the metal mystic. The mystic dropped down to the ground, winded, as the water mystic moved forward. Mikey raised his hand before he burst forward at the speed of light, causing a whirlpool effect around the water mystic. The mystic splashed up into the air, giving a loud shriek, before it slammed down onto the ground hard.

That left the wind mystic alone against the five Turtles. The mystic dived in for the attack, but the Acolytes were ready, combining their attacks into one. It sliced towards the mystic’s power, pushing him back and a loud thunderous crash echoed throughout the distance, as the mystic was put down.

The snake had wrapped itself around Karai, pulling her up to face the Shredder. The Shredder motioned for the snake to pull Karai to face him, before he stared at the woman, who was struggling. Waving his hand, the Shredder pulled the helmet off the imposter off. The helmet dropped to the ground, before it had crushed right under the Shredder’s foot as he reached forward, cupping Karai’s chin in his hand, staring at her, red eyes glowing madly.

“Such a coarse exterior, perhaps something more womanly lurks beneath the service,” said the Shredder, before he laughed as the serpent relaxed its grasp on Karai, allowing the Shredder to move in. Black light enveloped Karai, causing her armor to rattle. The armor was yanked off one piece at a time, causing them to crash down to the ground. Before the Shredder could get any further in humiliating Karai, the wall blown down, allowing the four Turtles and Harry to step forward, to face down the Shredder. The Shredder turned around, before me motioned for his serpent to attack them. Harry just stood there, facing the serpent, placing a spell on him that caused serpents to be compelled to obey Parselmouths.

“STOP!” yelled Harry as the serpent stopped in its tracks, hovering in the air, as Harry stood there speaking to the serpent. “I am your master, not him, attack the Shredder!”

A few seconds pause before the Shredder’s eyes widened as the serpent dove towards him, wrapping around him. Shredder fought his own creation, which allowed Karai to drop to the ground. Leo and Mikey rushed forward, grabbing Karai, helping her to her feet, but Karai just angrily wrenched her hands away from them, looking disgusted that her enemies would be the one’s to help her.

“I guess that means, no thank you,” remarked Mikey sarcastically, as the Shredder ripped the serpent away. The serpent dropped to the ground, turning back to the sword, as the Shredder faced them.

“BLAST HIM ALL AT ONCE!” yelled Leo desperately and five bolts of mystical energy impacted the Shredder forcing him backwards. The Shredder blasted from the wall and landed on the other side.

“So it’s over then,” said Don hopefully.

“No, too easy,” replied Harry grimly and sure enough, the Shredder burst through the walls, levitated in the air, dark magical energy swirling around him, as he moved towards the group.

“I wish you wouldn’t have said that,” muttered Raph as the Shredder looked down at them, utter contempt etched on his face.

“This is all you have to defeat me,” stated the Shredder coldly, as he looked at the group. “Pathetic.”

“Yeah, well we handled your little heralds nicely, I think,” challenged Raph, as they stepped back, revealing the downed heralds, who looked rather pained at the beating they’ve taken, but the Shredder was unconcerned, as he turned to them.

“Foolish children, these are just the lowest of my minions!” thundered the Shredder as a shield of black light erupted from around the Shredder, causing no one to be able to pass, as the Shredder transformed that floor of Foot Headquarters into a graveyard. The Shredder pointed down to the ground, which rumbled right beneath them. “Long departed Foot warriors and arch fiends of the past arise, arise to do your master’s bidding, the bidding of Shredder. Destroy these meddlesome fools along with the usurper.”

The ground beneath them began to burst, as several demonic looking figures burst from below, pulling themselves from up, advancing on the Turtles, Harry, and Karai. From above, there was a swirling vortex of blue light, as the Shredder motioned upwards, summoning several winged demons with fangs, as they breathed fire in the air, that raised the temperature by several dozen degrees, as the Shredder laughed at the obvious discomfort at the group, as his undead legions moved forward for the attack, ready to trample their way over anyone who dared stand in their master’s way.

“Brace yourselves, it will be a long road to fight our way through this,” commented Karai, breaking the silence.

“Oh, now you’re buddy, buddy,” challenged Raph, but Karai just responded with an irritated glance, as she ducked out of the way of a demon that dove right out of her. Don moved in and knocked the demon backwards with a huge burst of wind, causing him to fly several feet backwards.

“For the moment,” replied Karai, as Harry blasted a steel cord out of mid air, before he pulled a flying demon right out of air, sending him spiraling into a trio of Inferi Foot Ninjas. On the other side, Mikey ran out the undead assassins, confusing them with a vortex of wind around them. That allowed Don to move it, spinning through the air like a corkscrew. The demonic warriors were dropped and Leo swung his weapon on the other end. Two of them burst into flames, giving anguished, inhumane shrieks, as they were slowly reduced to ash. Sliding forward, Leo ducked underneath the vicious assault of his attacker, before he blasted him right in the back. The demon screamed as it spontaneously combusted, as Mikey wiped out another one on the other end, with an assault of his own, as Harry froze a demon moving towards him. The minion dropped to the ground, shattering in several pieces from the impact.

“Hey, maybe we got a shot at beating these things,” stated Mikey in an optimistic voice, as he watched Harry somersault off to the side. Two winged creatures dove towards him but expertly, Harry flung shuriken from his sleeves. The second the shuriken struck the demons, the minions crumbled into dust. They dropped to the ground, as Karai ripped the sword from the hand of her attacker, before she slashed it in the chest. The undead creature was ripped in half and Leo dodged, sending a blast of fire through the ground. More Inferi ninjas burst into flames at the hands of Leo’s weapon, as Harry threw more shuriken at the winged demons as they dove at him. Once again, thanks to the potion inside, they were reduced to stone and then turned to dust. Harry privately thanked the genius of Salazar Slytherin, before he conjured a large stone and blasted it right into the back of a zombie Foot ninja, as it had Mikey pinned down. The undead warrior turned around, but Raph had come from above, a large sonic blast from high above ripped it to pieces. Worms crawled from its grizzly remains of the zombie assassin.

The Shredder just stood in his place, amused that these pathetic worms thought they were actually winning against such a small and miniscule group of opponents. From the sky, more winged demons dove down from the heavens, cycling around the Turtles, Harry, and Karai. From the ground, more undead warriors rose up from the depths, almost on their own accord.

“Stay sharp everyone, the worst is yet to come!” advised Harry, as he shot a sharp metal spike. The spike ripped through the exposed skin of one of the undead warriors, dropping him to the ground, as Raph swung his weapon, a loud sonic boom echoed throughout the sky and took him out. From above, Leo was hoisted up by two of the winged demons. Acting quickly, Harry used a shuriken to impact one of the demons. The demon turned to stone, allowing Leo’s arm to free and Leo to swing his foot up, taking his opponent out, before Don sprung up, knocking the opponent back through the portal. Leo dropped down, impacting a heavy burst of flames, incinerating a small pocket of demons right where they stood.

“They just keep coming,” growled Raph as he used his weapon to hoist up one of the Inferi ninjas, before a burst of fire courtesy of Harry had backed them off even further. Raph swung his captive right into an entire group of winged demons. Both groups were knocked back to the portal, but the winged creatures returned, with several of their friends.

“I know, just keep it up, don’t stop for anything,” encouraged Leo, as he blasted one of the Inferi off of the side of the building. The Inferi fell over, shattering into pieces in the alley behind it below.

“And he’s just sitting there, enjoying the show,” added Raph under his breath, as the Shredder was still on the side of the ledge, enjoying everything that was going down in the battle. At that point, a green burst of smoke appeared and when it cleared, what was once the Foot Elite appeared in front of them, lifeless, pale skin, inhumane groaning, and large gaping holes in their chest, as they moved right towards Karai, directed in their attacks by the Shredder.

“That’s all we need, undead Foot Elite Guard,” said Don, as he managed to rip through the zombie warrior that he was fighting it with a jagged burst of wind, as he desperately looked off over towards the side. “We have to do something.”

“Sorry, but we have enough problems,” said Harry, straining to take a breath as he forced about fifteen of the warriors backwards with a burst of fire, before he flung his shuriken up into the air. Three of them hit three of the winged demons and more were turned to stone. Relief that at least their job would be only slightly easier, the Turtles and Harry continued to press on, as Karai had managed to slice her way towards a small group of Inferi, but one of the transformed Foot Elite had pulled her sword from her hand. With unnatural strength, the sword snapped in half. Karai stepped back, as the Shredder directed the resurrected Elites towards Karai.

The Elite had Karai cornered, the others were far off, barely able to fight their adversaries off, much less help Karai. At that moment, several blue lights flew from the distance, impacting two of the Elites. The other two soon followed, as several more unfortunate Inferi had been reduced to nothingness, as Chaplin and what few Foot Ninjas that the Shredder had not slain moved forward, blasting forward.

“Sorry, we’re late, Mistress Karai, the last minute adjustments took a bit more time than I had anticipated,” apologized Chaplin but Karai just calmly looked at him.

“Weapon,” said Karai shortly and Chaplin handed Karai a weapon, who had aimed it towards a group of winged demons who had dove out of the sky, reducing them into tiny wisps of magic in the air.

“It was just a matter of calibrating the ionization coil, to withstand the synthetic magical energy,” said Chaplin proudly as the Foot Ninjas blasted right through. “With that it managed to only use a small amount of magic, but it packs a heavy punch…”

“What is that feeble little monkey chattering about?” demanded the Shredder, looking at Chaplin with absolutely annoyance, but his eyes widened, as several of his minions were obliterated from the attack from the modified weapons, allowing the Turtles and Harry to fight through, taking them all out

“Keep at it, he’s not going to let us win for long,” said Harry as he threw more shuriken upwards, striking more of the winged demons. They turned to stone from the impact and dropped to the ground, as Harry reached in for more, but much to his horror he was out of his solidified petrifying potion shuriken. Thinking fast, Harry shot metal cables into the air, wrapping into the demons, pulling them down into the air, allowing Leo and Raph to take them out with attacks, as the Shredder seemed to concentrate even more power, to summon more of his arch fiends of the past. “Keep fighting, he’s starting to spread his attacks too thin, maybe we can finish it.”

“Let’s hope so,” agreed Leo hopefully, as Mikey impaled one of the Inferi with Raph busting another one of the Inferi into pieces from his attack. Harry moved forward, shooting a variety of mystic attacks at the winged demons, while desperately thinking of a way he could shut the portal, to stop the Shredder from summoning a few more.

“End this down, destroy them!” ordered the Shredder in thunderous anger and sure enough, one of the winged demons dove right towards one of the ninjas with the blaster. The horns of its head impaled right into the chest of the ninja dropping him to the ground. Blood dripped to the ground, as the Shredder waved his head, resurrecting the fallen warrior into one of his mindless undead minions, who moved towards Harry. Harry quickly picked up the weapon that the fallen assassin had dropped and aimed right towards him. A blast had found its mark, ripping right through the undead minion. Harry back flipped over the charge of the attacker and moved his way, blasting right through the others, as he motioned for his brothers to move forward, talking to them through the side of his mouth, as he noticed something rather peculiar about the Shredder’s attacks.

“Guys, he’s directing all of his attacks towards Karai,” muttered Harry as he managed to fight of another of the Shredder’s seemingly endless army of minions. “He isn’t even too concerned about us right now, he’s just keeping us back, if we can find a hole in his assault, we might be able to shut him down for good.”

They nodded, as the winged demons continued to come in from high above. Harry looked high above towards the portal, the rip that was allowing all of the winged demons to dive into this dimension. Quickly, Harry aimed the energy weapon upwards and pulled the trigger. A coil released a high amount of energy into the rift through time and space. Harry kept it up, amplifying the power of the weapon, as the rift had closed. A few more winged demons had moved forward, but the portal was shut. Harry’s legs buckled, feeling a bit exhausted, as he watched his brothers drop several more of their adversaries. Breathing heavily, Harry moved back, blasting several of the Inferi, as a couple of the Foot Ninjas dropped around him.

The Shredder advanced on Karai as she was grabbed from behind by several of the Shredder’s minions. The battle continued, as the remaining minions were keeping the Turtles and Harry sufficiently occupied, as the Shredder raised his foot, before he stepped on the magically created weapon, busting it into pieces, before he raised his gauntlet high in the air, above Karai’s throat.

“Now we finish this,” said the Shredder as Chaplin’s eyes widened in horror, as he managed to blast a winged demon out of the way, before he aimed the weapon right towards the Shredder.

“You stay away from her!” cried Chaplin as he pulled the trigger, before the recoil of magical energy from the weapon sliced right through the Shredder’s chest. Slowly the Shredder, turned to Chaplin. The Shredder, with a gaping hole in his chest, regarded Chaplin coldly, before bursting out in a cold, yet highly amused, round of laughter, as he took several steps forward.

“So futile, so pathetic, such a waste of a tiny amount of power,” said the Shredder, as he pushed his hand to his chest, healing the wound in the chest, as if nothing had happened, before Shredder had blasted the ground below Chaplin. Chaplin staggered backwards, as he fell right down to the ground, before the Shredder turned his attention, as Karai attempted to struggle, managing to take out one of the undead ninjas, but two more swooped in. The Turtles and Harry had their hands full, despite the portal being closed, as a sword appeared in his hand. “And now, it may be long overdue, but it’s time for us to say farewell.”

The Shredder lifted the sword up and stabbed it right into Karai’s stomach. Karai’s eyes rolled slightly into the back of her head, as she dropped right down to the ground. The demons backed off, soon, she would perish, the Shredder’s work was done and now with the imposter out of the way, he could focus on the world.

“The Shredder just took out Karai like she was nothing!” yelled Raph, as a couple of the Inferi smashed down to the ground, they were tired, winded, as there were way too many for the five of them.

“And, our chances of beating the Shredder are dwindling,” added Mikey desperately, as he was pinned down by a group of the undead minions, but Leo swung his weapon, backing them off, allowing Harry to fire bursts of fire towards them.

“I hate to say this, but I don’t think we ever really even had much of a chance,” said Harry in a desperate voice, as he watched his brothers press on with a battle that had taken a lot out of him, but the Shredder turned around, to turn his full attention to them all. “Focus, we have to try and unleash it right now.

“What are you talking about Harry?” demanded Raph but then something clicked in his brain, as he wiped out another Inferi with a half hearted, but surprisingly successful, attack. “Harry, none of us have been able to come close, not even you.”

“First time for everything,” inputted Don as his attacks ripped through another pair of enemies, as they crowded around, as the Shredder moved forward, the five heralds also rising up to the ashes, to enjoy what they had assumed to be the demise of their enemies.

“Yes, Harry’s right, we’ve got to focus, achieve the highest level of our mental plane’s just like Con said,” remarked Leo, as the others nodded, as four of the five amulets began to glow at a full vibrant light.

“Well, I didn’t read all those books for nothing,” muttered Raph, as he prepared his mind, hoping that this would work when it had counted the most.

“I didn’t even read any of those books,” complained Mikey, but there was little time to focus on this minor setback. Harry looked around, he felt an intense amount of power, the likes of which he had never felt before in his life, as he watched four lights, purple, orange, blue, and red shoot up into the sky above. The Shredder stepped forward to investigate the source, but Harry felt himself floating in mid air. The heralds gasped, as they saw four very distinct forms circling around them in mid air, the Turtles standing on the ground, eyes completely shut, as they focused on their forms.

“DRAGONS!” gasped the fire mystic.

Harry rose several more inches. He felt his body shift, a queasy feeling coming throughout his body. It was similar to the feeling that he felt when he had turned into his raven Animagus form the first time, multiplied ten fold.

“Four of them, impossible,” remarked the water mystic but they looked over, as Harry contorted into a large dragon construct made of pure magical energy as the heralds gasped.

“Five,” gasped the wind mystic, but the Shredder just seemed to be rather unimpressed with what he had seen high above.

“There is nothing to be feared by these insignificant lizards,” scoffed the Shredder, as he moved forward, but five bolts of pure magical energy impacted the Shredder right in the chest. The Shredder screamed, as the magic sliced into him. They were aiming to kill, the Shredder pushed back as the heralds backed off and his other minions vanished, the Shredder was unable to sustain keeping them in this dimension. In a blink of the eye, the Shredder shifted, before he transformed into his dragon form, larger than the five the acolytes had managed. He dove, breathing fire towards his enemies, as he attempted to push them backwards.

Right below Foot Headquarters, a police officer was shooing a very curious looking group of people back from behind a barricade.

“Move along folks, come on, that’s it, nothing to see here,” stated the officer before a loud explosion echoed from above and the officer turned around, awed look etched in his eyes, as he saw the multi colored swirl of energy from energy. It was a brilliant, nearly paralyzing sight, as the officer slowly lifted up his communicator. “Hey dispatch, get down to the Saki Memorial Library, you’ve got to see this.”

The Shredder was pushed down suddenly by sheer force of will, right into his five heralds. They busted right through the top of the building, smashing down through floor after floor, before the Turtles dropped to their knees. Harry slowly returned, dropping down to the ground, looking dazed and confused, as Mikey and Leo caught him, allowing Harry to hold himself up. Once Harry got up, the group looked at each other.

“That was so cool,” said Mikey in an awed voice, but Harry just groaned, glad that his animagus form turned out to be small, because it hurt like hell to transform.

“What about Karai?” asked Leo and Don moved over to bend down.

“She’s breathing, barely,” remarked Don and Harry stepped over, before he placed a slight stasis charm on Karai.

“This should stabilize her until we can get her to a safe place,” said Harry as he looked up, as the helicopter that once belonged to Agent Bishop had descended. Hailey pushed open the side, allowing Harry to sit in, beside Ginny, as the Ancient One and Master Splinter looked on, as the Turtles carried an unconscious Karai inside. “Let’s go.”

The helicopter escaped, as the five heralds rose out of the rubble, looking rather worse for wear, as they watched it disappear into the night.

“No, the Turtles and the Chosen One, the one they call Harry Potter, have escaped!” cried the water mystic desperately.

“And with Karai,” added the earth mystic in an irritated voice.

“I am finished with Karai!” thundered the Shredder, as the angry Tengu rose out of the rubble, back in his normal form. “This world, it’s much different than what I remember, so much of it I do not understand, therefore I will change it back to an exact duplicate of what I had known. It will be fit for my rule and my rule alone. And no one will be able to stand in my way whenever it’s done.”

In the helicopter, Harry looked off, troubling worries deep inside. They had thrown everything they had at the Shredder, but it had only just manage to slow him down.

“It’s not over,” said Harry, as Ginny grabbed his hand, but she looked as worried as he was.

“Unfortunately, I agree, Harry,” remarked Master Splinter quietly, as a loud thunder clap echoed in the distance. “It’s just begun.”
Sign up to rate and review this story