Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Heart of the Warrior Book VII

Chapter 34: Enter the Dragons Part One

by madnesspersonified 0 reviews

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Sci-fi - Characters: Dumbledore,Ginny,Harry,Lily,Voldemort - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2008-08-13 - Updated: 2008-08-13 - 5388 words

-1TrainWreck
Chapter Thirty Four: Enter the Dragons Part One:

To say that New York City had descended into chaos within the past few days would be the understatement of the century. High above the city, in his fortress, the Shredder watched in glee at the terror of the citizens of this foul city. He would have sooner allowed this city sink into the ocean, but even he had to admit that it did had its uses. Now he had transformed it into something more suitable, the skies as red as the blood that was spilled by any foolish enough to stand in his way and his armies patrolling the streets, ensuring that no one would be foolish enough to opposite him. The fear exhibited by these mortals would give his power the necessary fuel to envelope the entire world and after he sucked this world dry, he would be able to move onto the next world and the next, his empire growing with each passing moment. The power was almost intoxicating, soon he would have all and rule everything.

A loud scream echoed throughout the city. It was music to the Shredder’s ears, as he ruled from high above from his fortress, sitting on his throne. This was not ancient Japan, but it would have to do for the time being. Power was power and the Tengu was pleased at the amount that he had summoned to himself in a short amount of time.

Back in the lair, Master Splinter and the Ancient One stood intently, awaiting, waiting patiently for the next phase of what could very well have mounted to a last ditch assault to take out the Shredder and his vile minions. Off to the side, Karai sat to the side, physically healed from her battle with the dangerous demon, but the mental scars were still evident. She stood awaiting, as foot steps approached from the tunnel leading from the Potter Residence to the lair.

“Harry’s said that they are getting in position to make the contacts, it will only be a matter of moments before it’s done, so we should get to the appointed meeting place,” remarked Hailey and Master Splinter nodded, before he rose to his feet, leaning on his walking stick, as he turned.

“I’d be foolish if I did not have my misgivings about this, but truthfully, it’s going to take a lot of help for us to even be close to finishing off the Shredder, but I do hope that my sons remember to exercise caution when making the contacts,” remarked Master Splinter.

“I’m sure he will, Harry’s overseeing it all to make sure it all goes well and beside, he was sorted into Slytherin for a reason,” stated Hailey confidently.

“Indeed, Splinter-san, it will all work out in the end, it will have to, or…” said the Ancient One before he trailed off and they all knew that the world would doomed if they failed to stop the Shredder. More to clear his head than anything, he slowly turned his attention towards Karai, as she still sat, an intense look etched in her eyes. “And, you young lady, are you ready?”

“I say we should strike at the heart of the demon’s strong hold and rip him from his power as soon as possible, leaving nothing left!” said Karai firmly and the Ancient One and Master Splinter exchanged knowing looks, before they each nodded.

“She’s ready,” commented the Ancient One as they all walked towards the exit to the lair.

In the Purple Dragons Headquarters, Hun stood, rocket launcher over his shoulder, as his Purple Dragons stood, weapons at the ready. With a distasteful glare, Hun looked from high above, as the winged demons were flying in the reddened sky, before he armed his bazooka, before he motioned for his Purple Dragons to move around.

“Those undead uglies want a fight, well we’ll give them one, Purple Dragons style,” grunted Hun, cracking his knuckles, as the other Dragons raised their fists into the air and cheered, but at that second, the door creaked open. Two figures came out of the shadows. Instinctively, the Purple Dragons turned, before they began firing on their guest. A heavy stream of laser fire impacted, but the group moved around, before tipping over a stack of crates. The thugs fought their way through, as Hun looked above. “There they go, that way, don’t let them get away!”

Unfortunately, the two mysterious figures had done just that, but since Hun’s attention was grabbed, an object dropped out from the vent on the roof, landing right onto Hun’s head. Hun clutched his head, as he staggered forward, before he saw a Shell Cell laying on the floor.

“What the…” started Hun but the device began ringing. Quickly, Hun picked it up, before he activated a button on the side and placed it up to his ear. “Alright, you’ve got my attention, but this had better be good.”

On the other side of the city, in the Earth Protection Force Headquarters inside an abandoned gas station, several commandos fired laser blasters upwards, as others moved around, attempting to maintain the defenses they were having defects in it. Bishop moved around, weapon placed over his shoulder, as he blasted heavy blasts upwards, blowing right through a rotting hand that attempted to push through. Stockman, in a giant spider like body with a holographic head, move around, as he pointed his laser blasters upwards, in an attempt to assist with the defenses, but the windows around them were cracking.

“Agent Bishop sir, the shields are down to only thirty percent,” said one of the commandos, as they attempted to push the doors shut, but loud pounding from the outside had indicated that they would be unable to hold the line for much longer. One of the windows from above swung open, but Bishop just fired his weapon upwards, incinerating whatever had moved, before he turned to Stockman.

“What’s going on, what’s happening to this city, why aren’t our defenses holding?” demanded Bishop as he looked at Stockman through narrowed eyes over his glasses. “These are questions that I require answers to immediately, Stockman. “

“I don’t know what could be causing this, Agent Bishop,” said Stockman as he looked up apprehensively, as the commandos fell down, as the doors burst open, revealing about a dozen Inferi warriors step in. The commandos attempted to use their weapons to push them back, but the undead assassins were absolutely relentless. “All I know is that this time, this is not my fault.”

Right in front of them, a blast of blue magical fire impacted the Inferi in the back. In a blink of an eye, they crumbled right to dust right before their eyes. Bishop looked high above, as he watched the winged demons from high above get blasted as well. Looking down, a Shell Cell slid right towards his feet and it began ringing. Bishop bent at his knees, picking up the Shell Cell before he put it up to his right ear.

“I’m listening,” stated Bishop shortly, as he held the phone, listening to the communication on the other side.

On the outside, the self appointed vigilante known as Nobody watched as a group of civilians were being terrorized by an army of demons. While this was different than the usual group of low lives Nobody dealt with, he still needed to do something to help. Lifting his wrist, a grapping hook shot out, latching onto a ledge across the street. He swung around, knocking both of his feet into the demons. The demons staggered backwards, before they moved towards Nobody, who took a smoke bomb out and threw it at the demons. The air around them filled, as the creatures were backed off.

“Away, I don’t know how long I can hold these things way,” ordered Nobody curtly and the civilians did not hesitate to obey, as the demons fought through the smoke. Nobody pulled back his fist and impacted it right into the chest of his supernatural opponent, but he dropped down to the ground, in pain. Quickly, he removed a gas canister and flung it at them, giving him the proper cover to recover but before the demons could advance on him, a set of three shuriken came from the air, impacting the demons right in the back. The demons turned around, transforming into stone. The stone crumbled into dust and when the air was cleared, a Shell Cell laid on the ground, ringing. Quickly, Nobody picked it up. “Yes, I’m here.”

Back at the old lair, Harry, the Turtles, and Ginny had entered the lair, where Karai, Master Splinter, the Ancient One, Chaplin, and Hailey were awaiting.

“Well?” demanded Karai.

“We’ve made contact,” confirmed Harry coolly with a nod of his head, regarding Karai with distrust. After the last time, when she had invaded the lair with a Foot army, Harry did not exactly like the idea of having her recover at the new one. Unfortunately, it was the safest place, as even the Potter Residence was just barely able to hold their defenses against the growing dark magic in the city. Still, once this was all over, Harry would be ready with memory charms, for both Karai and Chaplin.

“Should be arriving at any moment in fact,” said Leo.

“Just arrived,” grunted Hun and the group turned around, despite being prepared for this, it was still a bit of a shock to see Hun and the Purple Dragons walk into the lair, weapons at the ready, before Hun stared them down. “Well, you wanted us here and now we’re here.”

“Wait a minute, you asked Hun for help. That proves it, you must really be desperate for help,” scoffed Stockman, as he walked forward, along with Agent Bishop and a small army of commandos. Bishop just regarded them with cool indifference, before turning towards Stockman.

“Stockman save your disdain for another time, we are here on business of protecting the world,” remarked Bishop. “Although, I’m rather curious of why you would turn to us, given our past.”

“It’s not exactly something we really wanted to do, but it had to be done,” admitted Harry and Bishop just responded with a nod, but Stockman had a sudden look of realization, as he saw that the group in the lair was outnumbered

“Of course, the better question would be what would stop us from teaming up and eliminating the whole lot of you right away,” remarked Stockman and Hun’s face contorted into a smirk, along with the other Purple Dragons, as Bishop just stood off in the distance, not bothering to show any emotion or comment.

“Them,” remarked Harry, as members of his resistance group that had escaped to New York had pointed their wands downwards, ready to defend from attacks at a moment’s notice, along with Leatherhead and Nobody, who both could handle themselves without magic, before Harry turned towards Bishop, Hun, Stockman, and their collective associates. “Now, Salazar knows, I don’t like any of you at all, but the threat out there is much more dangerous than everything that we have ever known.”

“Harry is correct, the original Shredder is both extremely skilled at the darkest magic and extremely skilled in fighting, a poisonous combination, especially when combined with the armies that he can command with a mere wave of his hand,” explained Master Splinter and the group just stood there, intently watching. “He will stop at nothing to ensure that anyone who think’s he’s a threat is disposed of.”

“Yes, I can see why all of you would be in trouble, but I got along alright with the Utrom Shredder once and he’s nothing but a squishy alien bug,” remarked Hun in an arrogant voice, as he turned towards the Purple Dragons. “So you can fight this Shredder if you want, but I think we Purple Dragons are safe.”

“You are in more trouble than anyone else,” interjected Ginny. “The Shredder doesn’t take too kindly to anyone who’s worked for Ch’rell.”

“Yes, it is a wonder that you haven’t gotten killed yet, Hun,” added Harry. “But, if you want to go back into the city and take your chances, with your inferior weapons, then go ahead.”

“Hun, perhaps you will not believe Potter, but trust me, I was attacked most viciously by the Shredder,” said Karai. “He cares nothing of what my father has done in the past. He only cares about himself and his power.

“Now, are you all in this or not?” demanded Raph, as he held the weapon, along with the others who stared intently.

“The Earth Protection Force has pledged to protect humanity to all threats and while this is a bit out of my normal scope, it is my job to deal with it,” remarked Bishop firmly turning to his commandos. “We will do whatever it takes to assist you in this mission to defeat the Shredder.”

Hun and the Purple Dragons just stood for a couple of minutes, before they all nodded, but also made plans to bail out if the heat go too hot.

“So, what’s the plan to beat this new Shredder anyway?” asked Stockman before he looked around, snidely. “You do have a plan, don’t you?”

“The Shredder is a very powerful demon, a tengu,” explained the Ancient One. “Very difficult to injure, almost impossible to kill…”

“And it’s been proven that while his essence has never been completely eliminated, his physical form as been an Achilles heel,” said Master Splinter. “If we can weaken enough, there is a chance we can banish him right back to where he came from, but it would take some careful maneuvering that could dreadfully wrong.”

“This is where I come in, as we’ve figured that all of the people to take the mantle of the Shredder share a link to that demon,” said Karai. “I hope to exploit that link to cripple his power reserves, making it easier to defeat him.”

“Yes and when Karai has drained away as much of the Shredder’s dark energy as she could, we will come in for the kill and to do this, we’re going to have to separate the helmet and gauntlet from his body to further weaken his power,” remarked Harry as he turned towards his brothers, nodding significantly. “The rest of you will have to deal with his demon hordes, but the weapons that Doctor Chaplin created should give an extra edge and I’m sure the Earth Protection Force will have a few tricks up their sleeves.”

Bishop’s calculating look gave Harry all the confirmation he needed about his theory, as Chaplin also nodded, looking rather excited.

“All the modification you suggested have been made, we should be good to go,” remarked Chaplin, who looked rather pleased with his work.

“The American Wizarding Government Aurors are doing their best to keep the Shredder’s minions contained in the city,” said Lily and they looked a bit relieved at this, it would be much easier to face off against a threat that was inside one city, as opposed to spread out throughout many directions. “It’s going to take everything they have, but if we get this done within the next couple of hours, they should be able to keep them back.”

“Right, everything appears to be in order,” said Harry as he looked around, awaiting any more suggestions at things he had overlooked but none come, so Harry took a deep calming breath, as he looked at everyone, friends, family, and enemies alike, as they all awaited his next words. “We need to fight like we’ve never fought before and remember, the Shredder must be stopped at all costs.”

Back at the Shredder’s fortress, the five heralds were crowded around, with only a half of an eye towards the chaos outside. While they would never voice their objections out loud, they were very displeased about some of their master’s recently decisions.

“The Shredder is a fool not to have eliminated Karai by now,” said the fire mystic, eyes towards the door, not wanting to voice these thoughts while his master is too close. “Allowing her to live mocks his very legacy, and everything he’s achieved.”

“We can do nothing,” voiced the metal mystic. “The Shredder has the city under his control, it won’t be long before Karai is eliminated at the least, she can’t hide forever. It is unfortunate he is not taking a more proactive approach to the problem, but her demise is inevitable.”

Outside the Shredders fortress, it was patrolled by an army of undead warriors. From the shadows, Harry looked forward, everyone else behind him, as they awaited the word. Harry nodded, as he saw a very noticeable flaw in the Shredder’s security. In an instant, a group of figures came out, weapons blasting. The Inferi turned around and gave a blood curdling shriek, as the weapons cut right through them. More blasts impacted as more warriors got through. Several more rushed through from the other side but a loud bang indicated that they were wrapped up in thick cords. Seeing them immobilized, Harry flung shuriken at them and seconds later, they turned to stone, before they properly crumbled to dust. Leaping down, Don cut through a trio of demons, slicing through them with a large burst of wind. A sonic blast from Raph knocked them backwards and Mikey rushed right towards them, knocking them down. Their adversaries were in perfect position for Leo to swing his weapon, impacting them with flames. Ashes fluttered to the ground as even more walked forward.

“Great, how are we going to get past these things if they keep fighting us?” grunted Hun as he opted for the old fashion method of punching an undead warrior, dropping it to the ground, as the Purple Dragons fired their weapons, backing them off, as Karai moved in, slicing her way through her enemies. The warriors ripped roughly in half, blood dripping to the ground.

Bishop threw a pair of grenades to the ground, blasting back several supernatural foes. This left the door open for his commandos to assault them with weapons, backing them off. The winged demons dove down, but Sirius had shot a slicing curse at it. The wings were cut off and the demon fell to the down, dropping down, where Remus had shot a blue spell at it. The demon froze in its tracks, allowing Lily to finish it off. The demon swelled up and its insides burst, sending blood splattering in every which direction.

“We need a door, now!” shouted Don as he took out one of the undead warriors as a winged demon dove at him, but was blasted backwards by Hailey and Ginny, allowing Harry to deliver the finishing touches.

“Stockman, your move,” commented Bishop shrewdly, as Stockman’s spider body moved forward, blasting a demon to the side, as he turned towards the stone wall.

“Once again, my genius used as a blunt weapon,” said Stockman dryly, but he obeyed and blasted right through the wall. A hole appeared in the wall as Stockman stepped back, admiring his handiwork, which allowed the Turtles and Harry to slip in first, followed by Karai and others. Leatherhead grabbed one of the undead warriors handily, the croc growling as he ripped right into the skin, tearing him in half. The croc rushed through another one, swinging his tail, causing them to burst into the wall, as Harry blasted open the front doors of the Shredder’s fortress, allowing the others to follow behind him. Thinking quickly, if he knew the Shredder, he would be on the very top floor, no doubt to position himself above everyone else. The fortress also had many of his minions swarming the floors, the Shredder obviously not putting his full faith in the guards outside of the fortress.

In Britain, at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Voldemort sat quietly, in a secluded dark room. It had been eighteen months since had taken complete control of Britain, using Hogwarts as a training ground for the future members of his Death Eater army. With a larger army, Voldemort could extend his influence outside of Britain. It was a slow, tedious process, as some embraced the process, while some were rather reluctant to embrace Voldemort’s philosophies on the world. However, once their families had been taken in “protective custody” by the Ministry of Magic, many were all too willing to comply. Even he had to admit that some had great potential, even more then some of his current Death Eaters.

A knock on the door outside of the room brought Voldemort out of his thoughts. His slit like eyes slowly moved, up, as he gazed at the door.

“Enter,” prompted Voldemort calmly and the door opened, to allow Peter Pettigrew entrance. Pettigrew walked towards Voldemort, before he knelt down before him. “To your feet, Wormtail.”

“My lord, there have been strange magical fluctuations in the west, somewhere in the United States of America,” reported Wormtail and Voldemort did not respond for at least a minute, before he took a deep breath.

“I am well aware of these strange fluctuations, I can feel something powerful in the air,” responded Voldemort. “Leave me Wormtail, I am currently exploring my options, if it affects me, I will take action, but we shall do nothing at the moment.”

Wormtail nodded, before he walked off, as Voldemort sat. Truthfully, he did have his sights set on the United States, there were several untapped sources of magic that could be exploited for his benefit. However, Voldemort had studied history intently and had learned from the dark lords of the past, their mistakes that lead to their downfall. Many of them had gotten greedy and extended their power too far, spreading their resources too thin too soon. When he took control of the Ministry, it was calculated at the right time for his goals. Other countries would be conquered, once Voldemort grew his army. His Death Eaters were now required to have their children trained for their cause when they showed their first signs of magical energy.

In the hallway, Wormtail walked down the hallway, irritated at how the Dark Lord regarded him as just an extra wand.

“He’s foolish to not utilize your full potential,” muttered a voice in Wormtail’s ear, that he had been hearing ever since he had been broken out of Azkaban. “Hang in there, Peter, you will get your chance to prove yourself, once the opportunity has presented it.”

“I know,” said Wormtail to himself. He was great, he would prove himself to be the greatest who ever lived and one day, Voldemort would be the one cowering below his feet, bowing down to the Dark Lord Wormtail. He gave a small shudder, as he passed a group of Dementors who were patrolling the hallway, but thankfully they did not focus their full power on him.

The Dementors stood, as Wormtail had left. They had sensed the arrival of the inferior cousins to their supreme forms, the Tengus. A moderate amount of power, no doubt, but not the ultimate power that they had passed themselves off as.

The five heralds watched, eyes widened, as they realized the outer defenses had been approached. The Shredder had done nothing as of yet, he was allowing them to enter, blow through his minions one by one. At that moment, the doors to their temple opened up, as Harry walked in, followed by Leo, Raph, Mikey, Don, and Karai, causing the heralds to raise their staffs in the air, as the sounds of battle echoed from the hallway across them.

“The path to the Shredder is through us,” growled the fire mystic, as the shot mystic spells from their staffs. The staffs were deflected by the attacks from the Turtles, as Harry moved in, before he pulled the staff away from the earth mystic. The mystic rumbled, shooting through the ground, causing an earthquake to echo come through the building, but Harry jabbed the staff towards him. The earth mystic shrieked in agony, as he was ripped into pieces, causing several pieces of dirt to drop to the ground.

The metal mystic clanged his arms against Leo’s arms. Another clang echoed, but Raph had blasted him from behind with a huge sonic blast. The mystic was against the wall, as Mikey and Raph teamed up, blasting the mystic with a full force attack. The mystic dropped to the ground, a puddle of melted metal, as Don dove around the attacks of the fire mystic. The mystic clapped his hands together, blasting fireballs at Don, but Don spun around in a cyclone blowing the fire back towards him. Don gained momentum and the fire was completely blown out, leaving the fire mystic as nothing but a pile of smoldering embers. Unfortunately, Don’s triumphant was short lived, as the water mystic splashed right towards him, knocking him backwards.

“Hang on, Don!” called Leo as he swung his weapon down, impacting the end of the current of water. The water mystic shrieked, as he evaporated by Leo’s attack. The wind mystic stood alone as he swung his arms, knocking them off balance, causing the Turtles and Harry to drop to the ground. They were pushed down, as the wind mystic desperately attempted to keep them back, but Harry picked up all four of the staffs of the defeated mystic, before he aimed them right at the wind mystic. A heavy blast of earth, metal, water, and fire impacted the wind mystic, causing him to spin in reverse. The wind mystic looked ill before Karai sprung up into the air. The sword sliced right into the top of the head. She stepped back, as the mystic ripped into pieces, completely destroyed.

“The attacks are only increasing!” called Ginny from the outside, as Harry moved over.

“Tell everyone to hang in there,” said Harry firmly and Ginny nodded, as she sent a spell, that blew a hole into the chest at one of the undead warriors, before he turned to outside, with Bishop, Chaplin, Master Splinter, and the Ancient One moving past, Bishop throwing another grenade into the hallway, which blew several of the demons through the wall. “Now we need to get inside and finish this before…”

On their own accord, the door to the Shredder’s throne room blown open, as the group stepped forward, with the Shredder looking down at them, with a calm, casual, rather indifferent look on his face.

“There is no need to force your way in, I will be pleased to deal with you personally,” said the Shredder calmly, as he looked at the weapons carried by the Turtles, along with the amulets around the necks of all four of the Turtles. “I see before me children wearing the marks of the dragon, you would not happen to be the students of the Ninja Tribunal?”

The Turtles and Harry just stood there, as from the window behind them, several hundred of the Shredder’s winged demon minions burst through the window. They circled around them, before they were behind the Shredder, awaiting instructions.

“Children should not be allowed to play with such dangerous toys,” scoffed the Shredder in a faux parental tone of voice. “I have allowed you live for too long, but now, you leave me no choice to eliminate you thanks to your meddling.”

The Shredder motioned for the winged demons to attack, diving towards the Turtles and Harry. Quickly, they scattered, splitting their attack in several directions. Bishop assisted, shooting several of the demons out of the air with the energy weapons. Harry splashed water up into the air, prompting the demons to dive bomb them. Quickly, shuriken were flung into the air, incapacitating the demons. Several more attacks boomed throughout the fortress, as the Shredder continued to direct traffic, maneuvering the attacks. Karai, the Ancient One, and Master Splinter had moved into a corner, where they had all sat down, cross legged.

“Now is the time, focus on your connection to the Shredder, drain him of his power,” encouraged Master Splinter.

“We will help you,” said the Ancient One as they sat down, closing their eyes shut, in meditation and sure enough, magical energy began to flow from the Shredder, right into Karai. The tengu spun around, eyes glowing red, as he felt his power draining slowly.

“What you dare drain my power?” demanded the Shredder as he raised his hand, in an attempt to put a stop to it, but all four Turtles blasted him with mystic attacks from their weapons, knocking the Shredder back. Harry magically ripped the winged minions from the sky and caused several of them to smash into Shredder, causing his legs to buckle. The Shredder angrily blasted his minions off of him and stepped forward, magical energy swirling around him, but suddenly his legs buckled, causing him to crash down to the ground. A bit more of the magical energy flowed from Shredder to Karai, before the draining process abruptly stopped.

“So that’s it,” scoffed Hun as he moved forward into the room, looking at the downed form of the Shredder, with scorn and absolute indifference, before he kicked it. “So much for your big bad boogeyman, I could have sworn that he was a much bigger deal from the way you freaks were going on about him.”

Hun gave the body another kick, and the Shredder’s eyes opened up, before smoke billowed upwards from underneath the body.

“HUN, GET OUT OF THERE!” cried Raph in an irritated voice, but the muscle bound goon did to not heed the Raph’s warning. As a result, the Shredder rose to his feet, before he spun Hun around before he hoisted up the Purple Dragon by the throat and flung him with great strength.

“AH CRUD!” yelled Hun as he crashed right through the wall, as the Shredder turned towards the group, before he gave a loud cold round of laughter, that echoed throughout the room, before his eyes narrowed, as members of Harry’s Resistance group, along with the Purple Dragons and the Earth Protection Force commandos were wrapping up the last of the Shredder’s minions outside in the corridors.

“And here I thought conquering this world would be boring, but no, it appears that this will give me enough thrills to last centuries. First, I shall finish each and every one of you meddlesome fools off,” said the Shredder, as he raised his arms into the air, as dark magical energy swirled around him, as wind began to blow into the room. “We require a larger arena for your utter and total demise.”

With that, a teleportation spell shot out, engulfing the Turtles and Harry Potter in magical energy and began pulling them forward. A cyclone swirled throughout the room, as Master Splinter and the Ancient One was partially pulled into it, before all six figures were sucked through, much to the utter horror of several people in the room. Ginny moved forward, desperately hoping to get to Harry, but much to her agitation, he was gone.

“No,” breathed Ginny helplessly, as she was torn, she wanted to tell the others, but she wanted to somehow get to Harry, before it was too late.

From the sky in an empty, barren field, the Turtles and Harry dropped to the ground. They pulled themselves up, looking around, as they were still shaken from being teleported from one place to the next.

“Did anyone get the number of that Tengu who ran us over?” asked Don in a slightly slurred voice, before he looked around, at the thunderous steps of an approaching horse and loud, triumphant laughter echoed through the sky.

On horseback, the Shredder charged at them, magical energy swirling around him, a spear weapon in his hand, that was enveloped in pure darkness.
Sign up to rate and review this story