Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Heart of the Warrior Book VII

Chapter 35: Enter the Dragons Part Two

by madnesspersonified 0 reviews

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Sci-fi - Characters: Dumbledore,Ginny,Harry,Lily,Voldemort - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2008-08-16 - Updated: 2008-08-16 - 6718 words

-1TrainWreck
Chapter Thirty Five: Enter the Dragons Part Two:

The Shredder thunderously laughed, as his demonic steed galloped forward, right towards the Turtles and Harry. Quickly, they all dove off to the side, avoiding being impaled. They saw the malignant energy swirling around the Shredder and the Shredder moved back around, he was circling them, stalking them, tormenting them.

“Okay, now what do we do?” asked Raph as the Shredder came back around, they only had maybe a minute before they would have to face him once again. “I hate to bring this up now, but no matter how much the Tribunal taught us, they never really gave us any hints into how to defeat this guy.”

At that point, a bolt of green magical energy burst through the air, right towards the quintet of ninjas. They scattered in every direction, as a large gaping hole was blown through the ground. Harry looked anxious, before he aimed a desperation mystic attack towards the Shredder, metal spikes embedded in a cyclone. Even those two elements combined would only give them relief for a short time. Anxiously, he turned towards his brothers.

“Yeah, it looks hopeless, but keep moving, don’t give him an easy target by any means and if any of you get in position where you think he can be finished off, don’t hesitate for a second,” said Harry quickly, as he watched the Shredder completely brush of his attack, with the thunderous sounds of his horse moving forwards. Quickly, Leo, Mikey, Don, Raph and Harry all bolted off in separate directions, sending mystical attacks behind their backs, in an attempt to slow or injure the Shredder. The Shredder held out his arms, a shield appeared in front of him, that absorbed the attacks, before he moved forward, eyes glowing, as he drew around all of the magic in the air that he could.

“Stand your ground you pathetic warriors, you can’t hide from me forever!” thundered the Shredder, but from above, Harry somersaulted right over the Shredder, dodging a blast of mystical energy before threw a shuriken at the Shredder. The Shredder deflected it right back, but Harry had ducked. The ground where it landed turned to stone and the Shredder raised his hand, before he attempted to finish Harry, who kept moving, letting the Shredder burn through his power. “Foolish child, mere trinkets cannot stop me. Fight your ground, face your destiny.”

At this point, Leo and Don had blasted Shredder from attacks from either side. The wind had caused the Shredder to lose his balance off his horse, while the fire blast from Leo had spooked the horse into moving around. Leaping up, Harry shot thick metal cables at the Shredder, in an attempt to properly secure him. They wrapped around the Shredder, who turned his attention to Harry and struggled, as Raph aimed a strong attack from above. The Shredder was hoisted up to the ground and smashed into the ground, but only for the briefest of seconds, as the metal cords from around the Shredder melted. He rose to his feet, standing in a pile of liquefied metal, before he sent black fire towards his opponents. Harry concentrated, before a large current of water blasted right towards the Shredder, slightly dousing his attacks. The battle raged on, with the Shredder not stopping for one second. His fire attacks resumed, as Leo, Raph, Don, Mikey, and Harry did their best to stay a step ahead of their opponent.

Back in the Shredder’s fortress, Ginny avoided an attack from the flying abomination above her, as she sent an attack towards him, that managed to soften him up for an assault nearby by Earth Protection Force commandos. With Harry mysteriously disappearing from the assault from the Shredder, Ginny’s mind was not in the battle as much as it could have been. She watched as Hermione was nursing an injured wrist and a couple of dangerous looking undead ninjas moved towards her. Ginny slid forward before she backed them off with fire.

“Are you okay, Hermione?” asked Ginny in a concerned voice.

“I wish I could say I was, but why did I insist on coming?” asked Hermione as Ginny had healed her wrist. “I mean, I’m more of a liability out here than anything, I was always the least adept at practical dueling and now…”

“Hermione, I’d really love to talk about your concerns but right now, don’t you think it would be better to try and stay alive?” asked Ginny, as she shot fiery ropes out of her wand, that wrapped around Inferi that had moved back towards them. The dark creatures struggled against the attacks, as she watched Neville, Luna, and Hailey from below, do their best to keep the demon situation down on that level contained. Another undead warrior rushed Ginny and Hermione, but that point, one of Bishop’s commandos blasted it in the back, ripping its rotting skin off the bone, before Ginny and Hermione moved down to assist Sirius, Remus, and Lily, who were badly at a disadvantage.

“Keep up, don’t stop fighting!” yelled Bishop to his men, as they continued to hammer their undead attackers with every bit of fire power they could use. “Remember, we don’t have to play nice, these are undead ghouls we are talking about, so don’t hold back.”

Bishop felt a clammy hand on his shoulder and quickly reached around, grabbing him around the arm. The zombie warrior was thrown to the ground and Bishop removed a disc shape object, pressing a button, before he expertly impaled it right into the chest of his attacker. The supernatural ninja gave a shriek that chilled some of the people nearby to the bone, as its legs began to buckle, before it dropped down to the ground, complete injured from the attack.

Nobody sprung over, kicking one of the undead warriors away. The warrior charged Nobody with a sword, but Nobody dodged the attack, before he picked up the gun. He pulled the trigger, firing it, as Stockman moved over, robotic shell and all, before he blasted one of the attackers out of the way. Another blast from Stockman impacted a demon, dropping him to the ground, as an Inferius dropped to the ground, the skin and bones rotting completely to dust, as Sirius backed off from it, before he shot fire, backing off another group nearby.

Leatherhead growled, catching one of the diving demons in his hand. The croc used its brute strength and managed to severely injure the demon, but it managed to evade Leatherhead before it could be finished off. Taking advantage of the demon’s state, Hailey flicked her wrist and caught the demon on fire. It fell down to the ground, forcing a group of Inferi who had Neville, Luna, and Ron all backed up. This allowed them to use to banish their opponents into the path of the commandos. With that, Bishop’s men were easily able to deal a crushing blow to the undead abominations.

Inside the palace, a battered Hun pulled himself up, shaking off the cobwebs from the Shredder throwing him through the wall. The man mountain leader of the Purple Dragons just snorted, as he saw the battle rage on throughout the window.

“If those geeks want to get themselves killed by a bunch of demons and other undead nasties, that’s fine, but I’m out of here,” said Hun but he stopped cold, as he saw miles and miles of gold and other treasure on the floor, of the room that he had been thrown into it. Hun examined the gold, it looked like even a few small pieces would be worth a fortune and he thought he should take more than a few. “Well as long as I’m here, I might as well get rewarded for risking my life.”

Hun picked up two large hands full of gold coins and began stuffing them into his pockets, greed in his eyes. If he was going to die, at least he was going to die a rich man. Hun loaded up on the goods, while others risked their lives around him, even his own fellow Purple Dragons.

Don’s eyes screwed shut, as the Shredder continued his assault around them. The Shredder’s horse galloped right towards the turtle, but Don sprung up into the air and blasted a heavy gust wind towards his adversary. The wind attack looked to be a success for just a moment, but did not work, as the Shredder blasted the attack right back into Don. Don was blown right off of his feet and on the other end, Raph moved in for the attack. The Shredder blasted Raph. Raph luckily avoided the Shredder’s attack by avoiding the contact. Another blast, but the Shredder threw his arm off to the side. A loud wave of energy blasted right towards Raph’s attempted attack and blown Raph right down to the ground. The Shredder then hoisted Raph right off the ground and drew his arm back. Raph was sent flying backwards, right into Don. Both Turtles collided with each other from the impact.

“Now where are the other three Acolytes?” mused the Shredder, as he had all day, he wished to end this right now, and from the other side, Mikey swerved around the Shredder at a super speed. Dirt and wind kicked up, shooting right at the Shredder. For a few scant seconds, Mikey thought he had something to keep his demon adversary off balance, but the Shredder flicked his wrist off to the side and the dirt and wind blew right back towards Mikey. Mikey dodged around the Shredder’s attack but another attack blasted Mikey. Mikey skidded backwards in super speed at reverse, before he collapsed right towards the ground.

Leo moved forward, waving his sword, shooting bolts of fire right towards the Shredder. Shredder waved his arm, as the fire came right at him. The fire quickly contorted into large tentacles before they moved right back towards Leo, wrapping around his arms. The tentacles pulled Leo to the ground, forcing him down to the ground. Leo reached for his sword, but the Shredder aimed his arm upwards, before Leo smashed right into the ground. Leo rolled over from the impact, eyes glazed over and the Shredder gave a loud thunderous round of laughter, four of the Acolytes had fallen, now only one had remained.

“Come out and show yourself!” demanded the Shredder but he was amused, he doubted that one could succeed where the other four had failed, but Harry slid out from the other side, having studied the Shredder closely. A super intense blaze of fire ripped through the air towards the Shredder, who fully intended to put up shields to force Harry’s attack back.

However, the attack had maneuvered around the Shredder’s shield, enveloping the demon in a ring of fire. Harry moved forward, no doubt it would take a bit of power to cause the Shredder to burst through and sure enough, he did, on his demonic horse as well. Right on cue, the Shredder’s steed galloped towards Harry, two sets of eyes glowing red and large rocks shot out of the ground, diverting the Shredder’s attack. The Shredder threw himself gracefully from the horse, before he stood right in front of Harry. Both mystical warriors faced each other down and Harry quickly blasted a heavy curtain of water right towards the Shredder.

“Fool, water, is that what you hope to beat me with?” demanded the Shredder, who did not bother to block the attack, as it was just water after all, as it dripped from his armor, which was of no concern to the tengu.

With a smirk, Harry waved his wand and the water froze to solid ice. The Shredder remained immobile, as Harry walked over, to tend to his brothers, but he still had an eye over towards the Shredder, who just burst from the ice, looking very angered. Black magic swirled from around the Shredder’s glowing red eyes, as he raised his hands up, before he shot two balls of orange light. Harry was knocked to his back and much to his despair, he could not move. All of the feeling was out of his arms and legs. The Shredder moved around, before he roughly pulled the battered forms of all five Acolytes to his feet, a nasty expression appearing right in his eyes and the air becoming rather chillier from around them.

“You became dangerously close to becoming worthy opponents, but now, the time has come for your end,” said the Shredder wickedly, and they were kept in stasis fields, there was no chance to block what had occurred next. The Shredder raised his arms into the air and several blasts of green magical energy erupted from them. The five warriors dropped right to the ground, completely motionless. The Shredder looked at their defeated bodies triumphantly, he had eliminated the last remains of the Ninja Tribunal.

Master Splinter walked forward, leaning on his walking stick as he moved very gingerly. He had been separated from his sons when the Tengu Shredder had teleported them off. Splinter, Karai, and the Ancient One had been caught partially in the spell, while the others had been caught fully. Troubling thoughts echoed through Splinter’s mind, given the contents of recent visions he had, that suggested that there was a high chance that something very bad would be happening to all five of his sons, when they were forced to fight the Shredder. Splinter mentally cursed the very existence of the Ninja Tribunal, before he stepped forward, into a barren looking field. The rat moved forward, but stopped cold, when he had made an extremely grisly discovering.

“NO!” shouted Master Splinter as he saw the motionless forms of all five of them not moving, not breathing. Harry, Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael, and Donatello all laid, completely motionless, as Splinter rushed over towards them, ignoring the stabbing pains of old age through his knees that mandated the use of the walking stick, as he knelt down before them, his grief fueling him. “No, please be alright, please be alive, not my sons, this nightmare, it isn’t coming true, no, it was only a vision, I cannot be seeing this…”

Splinter closed his eyes, breathing deeply, hoping that this was another vision, that he would be waking up in the lair, they had still yet to go out and face the Shredder, but a logical part of Splinter’s mind kicked in, telling the aged rodent that this was not the case. As he slowly opened his eyes, he still saw them, on the ground, unmoving, not a breath coming from them.

“THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!” shouted Splinter angrily, breathing heavily. The mutated rat clutched his hand to his chest, his heart beating at a fast rate because of the stress, but at that moment, the Ancient One walked forward, completely befuddled, before a blast of green light impacted the Ancient One right in the back, causing him to fall to the ground. Splinter rushed over to attend to his Master Yoshi’s sensei, but found the Ancient One equally unresponsive. “No, Ancient One, not you too!”

The loud taunting laughter of the Shredder rang through Master Splinter’s ears, causing Splinter to turn his attention slowly towards the Tengu. The Shredder was rather amused by Splinter’s grief, as he stared at the rat for about a minute, as if he was some kind of captivating television show. Splinter stood firmly, staring down the Shredder, an intense look blazing towards the rats eyes.

“I will make you pay for slaughtering my family!” shouted Splinter intensely, stepping forward, knowing full well that the Shredder would destroy him, but he would fight to his very last breath and would do so with honor.

“Is that so, rodent?” asked the Shredder in an amused tone of voice, as he mounted his horse, holding his spear, as he looked towards Splinter, who continued to stand his ground. “I have a world to conquer, but if you wish to continue to stand in my way, then it will be you that will be the one who pays, rodent!”

Splinter remained still, as the Shredder charged him on horseback, a deadly and rather sharp looking spear extended forward him. Once the Shredder reached him, Splinter had intended to make one final desperation attack, to hopefully wound the Shredder enough to allow others to put down the Shredder. At the moment, it was a long shot, but right now, that was the only chance that Splinter had for success, as time seemed to slow down, as the Shredder prepared to deliver the killing blow to Splinter.

Back in the Shredder’s fortress, Agent Bishop continued to direct his men against the never ending horde of demons diving down from the sky, their claws moving forward. Two of his men wheeled out a large energy cannon, before a third pulled the trigger. The attack sent waves of spiral shapes through the air, that seemed to stun the demons. It allowed others to move in for the kill, blasting them right to bits, causing their charred forms to fall out of the sky.

“Aim the cannon in that direction!” called Stockman from off in the distance, and the commandos spun the weapon right around in the opposite direct, a pull of the trigger allow them to propel the energy rings out. Once a group of about seven or eight winged demons had been stunned, several attacks from Chaplin’s mystically altered weaponry cut through the demons.

The ash fell to the ground, as Stockman continued to direct traffic, with Chaplin over on the other end, but a large group advanced upon Chaplin, two gripping him from the arms and his energy weapon slid out of his arms. Chaplin attempted to call out for help, but unfortunately, Chaplin saw that the others had their own problems, so he was struggling against the grip of his demonic opponents. A large hulking figure raised a blood stained sword up, to slash Chaplin’s throat.

A blast sliced right through Chaplin’s attacker, knocking him right to the ground. At that point, Karai rushed over, causing the two Inferi to recognize her as a threat. Thus they dropped Chaplin and advanced on Karai. She dodged a sluggish assault from the undead warriors, as it was becoming clearer now more than ever that the tengu was favoring sheer numbers as opposed to skills. Karai sliced the warrior in half with her sword and then swung her arm around, impaling the attacker, the sword in its chest. With a rip, she tore it in half.

“How did you manage to escape from the Shredder?” asked Chaplin curiously.

“His teleportation only blasted me a few miles from here, simple enough to find my way back here and I was lucky enough to not run into any of his demons,” remarked Karai and Chaplin nodded. “Now, pick up your weapon and get back on the attack, there are still more coming.”

“No, stay here, Chaplin, along with Stockman,” ordered Bishop as he moved forward, with Stockman. “Karai, you must attempt to reestablish your link with the Shredder, it may slow the attack and the numbers. Otherwise, we cannot keep up the fight for much longer.”

“I will do so,” stated Karai calmly, as she sat cross legged, as Stockman and Chaplin stood on either side, before Chaplin looked at his idol with an eager expression.

“Just think Doctor Stockman, we’re working together as a team again!” cheered Chaplin as the holographic image of Stockman’s head rolled its eyes. “Isn’t this so exciting?”

“I’m thrilled behind belief,” dead panned Stockman as he turned, as Chaplin held his weapon ready, as Karai had tried to reestablish the connection with the Shredder. “This day couldn’t get any worse now, could it?”

On the ground, Hailey staggered around, she was tired, and the attack kept coming. The fact that her brothers had disappeared at the hands of that blasted Tengu did not improve the Potter girl’s mood. Several more winged demons dove at her and she had desperately shot metal spikes at them but one of them had grabbed her wand, taking it up into the sky with them.

“Damn it!” cursed Hailey, her wandless magic was not bad, but still, not enough to combat demons, as they dove right at her, in an attempt to dive at her, to impale their sharp claws into her face. Hailey looked around, for one of Chaplin’s energy weapons that had dropped, but she was knocked on her back as one of the demons dove at her. They circled around her head, ready to swoop in for the kill.

“STAY AWAY FROM HER!” shouted Neville as he rushed forward, sending a couple of blasts of fire towards the demons. This only served to have the flying abominations drop Hailey’s wand and go right after Neville. Hailey quickly moved over, before she grabbed her wand. To his credit, Neville stood his ground, despite being heavily overmatched, losing his balance and falling back slightly, but still fighting. Hailey rushed over, to banish the demons far back enough for some of Bishop’s men to blast them right out of the sky with their energy weapon.

“Are you okay Neville?” asked Hailey quietly, as she extended her hand and help Neville up to his feet.

“Fine, Hailey,” said Neville with a smile as he looked into her vivid green eyes, but a loud bang echoed, caused Neville to come back to his senses. “It’s not over yet, they need our help.”

“Right,” stated Hailey, as she joined over, not knowing how much of a difference she or Neville for that matter could make, with Harry, Mikey, Raph, Don, and Leo out of the picture, which lead to them going in circles, fighting a never ending army of the Shredder’s demons.

Master Splinter stood, as the Shredder nearly reached him, spear extended outwards, but little did the rat know the amulets around the necks of his sons began to glow. A high amount of magical energy swirled around their downed bodies, before five bolts of magical energy swirled around, and shot out, interconnecting in front of Master Splinter. Splinter stepped back in slight shock, when he realized the spectral form of his Master Yoshi

“Master Yoshi,” breathed Splinter as he saw Yoshi stand in front of him. Splinter’s eyes widened, the rest of his nightmarish vision was going to play out right before his very eyes. After his sons had been destroyed, Yoshi was impaled by the Shredder, his master slaughtered for a second time right before his very eyes. Splinter could not allow that to transpire. “Master Yoshi, you must listen to me, move, please move.”

Yoshi remained immobile, the desperation in Splinter’s voice not getting through to him, as Splinter closed his eyes. He could not bear to watch this happen. Shredder raised his spear and Yoshi caught it in his hand, before he forced the Shredder backwards. Splinter opened his eyes, to see Yoshi still standing and to hear an anguished yell echoing from the Shredder.

“I do not know what you are, but know this, nothing can stop the Shredder!” thundered the Shredder, but Yoshi’s arm reached forward, before he flung the Shredder halfway across the barren field, causing him to crash down hard because of the great force. Shredder pulled himself up and Yoshi rushed forward, before he planted his fist right into the Shredder’s chest. The Shredder flew backwards and crashed down to the ground once again, slightly wounded from the attack.

“That is where you are mistaken, Tengu,” stated the spectral Yoshi coolly, before he slowly shot five bolts in opposite directions, flowing into the amulets of the five Acolytes. With that, Leo, Don, Raph, Mikey, and Harry got to their feet, a bit weakened, but still alive as Master Splinter rushed over to them, breathing a sigh of relief.

“My sons, I’m relieved to see that you are alright,” said Splinter happily, as they nodded, still a little sore from their near death experience.

“Not for long,” growled the Shredder, as the Tengu, obviously not in the best of moods from getting knocked around by the spectral Yoshi, as he advanced on the Turtles, Harry, and Master Splinter.

“Time to finish this, right now,” said Harry firmly, as the others nodded, before they prepared to strike hard to take down their demonic foe for the very last time, but the Shredder stopped, as he felt draining, as his magic was being pulled from him.

“NOW, WHILE HE’S WEAKENED!” shouted Leo.

“Don’t forget, remove the helmet and gauntlet,” added Don quickly, as they nodded, before rushing forward to the attack, ready to finish him off for good, as several raw blasts of energy impacted the Shredder.

At the decimated fortress of the Shredder, Karai sat, her eyes glowing, as she had reestablished her link with the Shredder. She stood, she could feel the power from him coming to her.

“Now, I have him and I won’t allow my concentration to break this time, he will pay,” stated Karai coldly, as Stockman and Chaplin stood on either side of her, as the battles raged on from below, the attacks of the Shredder getting more sluggish as Karai managed to drain even more power from the Tengu. At that point, Stockman looked up, shrieking, as a group of winged demons had buried their claws into the metal of his suit, before they pulled him up into the air.

“I guess this day could get worse,” said Stockman in a melancholy tone, as the demons hoisted him higher into the air.

“Doctor Stockman, hang on!” called Chaplin, as he aimed his weapon towards the winged demons. With a heavy blast, Chaplin impacted the demons, causing them to drop Stockman. Stockman yelled, as he fell right down to the ground, slightly cracked from the impact of the demon dropping him. Stockman screamed, as Chaplin blasted the weapon several more times, incinerating several more demons from the impact, blowing them out of the air.

At that point, large, razor sharp tentacles burst out of the ground. Chaplin screamed, as the tentacles cut right into his leg. He held his weapon, managing to blast himself loose, burning the tentacles in the process, but one of the winged demons took advantage of the scientist’s predicament. Quickly, the demon dove down, claws extended, before Chaplin aimed the weapon, but it was empty. The demon drove its claws right into the chest of Chaplin. The scientist screamed in horror, as it dove up, to attack another, but the tentacles burst out of the ground, wrapping around the legs, the arms, and neck of Chaplin. The mysterious creature dragged Chaplin down to the ground. The screams of Chaplin faded in an eerie silence, but while few watched, they had to get back to battling the demons. Karai sat still in a trance, as she drained more power from the demonic entity

In the field, Leo swung his weapon. A burst of fire covered the ground, frying the Shredder, as Harry moved around, blasting several sharp metal spikes into the chest of his opponent. The Shredder backed up, shrieking in agony, as Mikey ran around, the super speed blowing the fire towards the Shredder. The spikes began to melt into the chest of Shredder from the intense heat as Don leapt high into the air, before he spun his weapon down, blasting the Shredder through the ground, burying him with a high burst of energy. Seconds later, the Shredder blasted out of the ground.

“EAT THIS!” shouted Raph as the Shredder was blown backwards, in an attempt to rattle him, as Mikey moved from behind in the other end, before the Shredder was blown right forward. Harry came down in front of the Shredder, spinning his arm, which sent rocks directly up out of the ground. They spun around, before Leo swiped his sword. The rocks heated up and were propelled directly towards the Shredder, smashing at his armor, as Don came from behind, blowing the Shredder off of his feet. A large cyclone of water erupted from around Harry, the force causing the Shredder to skid backwards.

“Now my sons, hit him with everything you can,” encouraged Master Splinter and Leo, Don, Mikey, Raph, and Harry all crowded around, before five high impact blasts drilled the Shredder. A loud thunderous bang filled the air, as the Shredder was hoisted up and flung right down ground. Shockwaves burst through the field around them, but they stood, as dust was kicked up in the air. When the dust settled, the five brothers walked forward, but still there was uneasiness in the air.

“So is it over?” asked Mikey quietly, breaking the silence, but at the point, the Shredder rose to his feet, before he reached forward, as magic from off in the distance was sucked forward towards him.

“Not yet, not by a long shot,” said Harry darkly, as the Shredder summoned all of his power back to himself.

At the Shredder’s fortress, the combat continued but the Inferi suddenly collapsed to the ground, before they burst into dust, worms crawling out of them. Everyone looked around in surprise, as the winged demons from the sky began to lose their semblance of form, vanishing into the distance.

“What is happening?” demanded Bishop, as one moment, his men were fighting demons and the next minute, said demons had vanished as quickly as they had appeared.

“He’s summoning all of his power in desperation,” said Lily, as she breathed a sigh of relief, but only slightly, as she had no idea where Harry was and that worried her.

“She is correct, I cannot maintain it any longer, I….” said Karai, before she suddenly collapsed right to the ground, limp and motionless, the eyes rolled in the back of her head, one final shallow breath escaping her, before nothing else.

Inside the fortress, Hun continued to greedily load up treasure, before it had vanished right before his very eyes, along with what had had already pocketed it.

“AH CRUD!” cried Hun in an anguished voice, his riches having slipped away from him. Angrily, the Purple Dragon smashed his hands into the ground, before he stormed off.

Leo, Don, Mikey, Raph, and Harry looked up, to see the Shredder rise up into the air, transforming into his dragon form. Demonic red eyes glowing from the spiked skin that was dark as the blackest night, as the transformed Shredder flew around, breathing green fire towards the ground, forcing them to scatter in all directions.

“Everyone, we need to end this right now, focus, attempt to draw enough power,” said Harry quickly, as the Shredder circled them.

“Right, we need to draw from every bit of strength from within and remember, separate him from the helmet and gauntlet, so the rest will fall,” added Leo, as the five brothers closed their eyes, magical energy swirling from around them. The Shredder dove at them, but a dome appeared in front of them, protecting them. Undaunted, the Shredder pushed through, but a burst of magic erupted, backing him off. Angrily glaring, breathing fire, the Shredder saw five dragons rise up from where his five adversaries had once stood. They rose up into the sky, before all five moved towards the Shredder.

The demonic dragon drew him his breath, before he spit fire at them. The five dragons in the air fought back, pushing the flames back at the Shredder. The transformed demon spun out of the air, where Raph moved forward, before he swung his tail. The Shredder expertly dodged the attack and blasted his opponent back. Quickly, Mikey and Don maneuvered around the Shredder, distracting him, which allowed Leo to aim his attack at the Shredder, blowing him backwards. Harry dove down towards a nearby stream, contorting the magic around him slightly. A sponge effect appeared around Harry, before the dragon turned around, a tidal wave in mid air connecting with the Shredder. The Shredder remained in the air, but not for long as Raph dove down, digging his claws into the Shredder. The Shredder was pushed towards the ground, where he smashed hard into the pavement of the parking lot.

In an instant, the Shredder began to shrink slightly, unable to sustain his dragon form. Five flying figures from above assisted the Shredder in speeding up this process, blasting him with all they could from high above. The Shredder’s skin turned to normal and he sat on the ground, realizing that his helmet had flown from his head in the battle. Looking forward, he saw it on the ground, desperately, he tried to move towards the source of his power. Mikey and Don had seen that attack coming and hoisted the Shredder up off the ground. The Shredder struggled, but they flung him off to the side, as Harry swooped down, before he crushed the helmet into nothing. Leo swooped down and ripped the Shredder’s gauntlet off of his arm, before he threw it to the side. Raph caught it in his mouth. With a bite, the dragon bit down on it, leaking magic, before the gauntlet was destroyed beyond all repair. The Shredder looked up, a defeated look on his pale face, as the five warriors lowered to the ground, slowly transforming back into their normal forms.

The five brothers exchanged looks, as the amulets shattered one by one, magic swirling around them, as they slowly formed, once again into the spectral form of Hamato Yoshi. The battered form of the Shredder pulled himself up, to face his adversary, before giving a growl, as he advanced himself forward.

“This isn’t over, I will destroy you, I will fight to my very last breath!” growled the Shredder, as the ground weakly shook underneath him.

“This demon, is your very last breath,” said Yoshi firmly, as he pulled out a sword before he sliced it right into the top of the Shredder’s head. The Shredder shrieked in pain, as the sword ripped through the Shredder, tearing through him, as he burst open, magic shooting into oblivion, before nothing but a few ashes.

They all breathed a sigh of relief, the Tengu Shredder had been destroyed once and for all. Slowly, the spectral form of Master Yoshi turned towards them, before offering a bow towards Master Splinter. Splinter returned the bow, as Yoshi faded into the air around them.

“Well done, Acolytes,” said the voice of Con and the Turtles and Harry spun around, to see the shadowy forms of the four members of the Ninja Tribunal. “If you are viewing this message, it means you have done it, the Shredder has been defeated. Hard work and dedication has paid off for both sides.”

“Yes and if you have received this message, we have perished at the hands of the Tengu, but weep not for us, as our sacrifice was necessary to bring forth his defeat,” said Shakara as the image looked forward.

“Just like the regrettable demise of Hamato Yoshi at the hands of the Utrom fugitive known as Ch’rell,” added Juto. “Still, fate has led this very moment, it would have been very foolish to tamper with fate any more than it had been previously.”

“Fortunately, the tampering worked out with the best and will continue to work out for the best, even if events in time are different and many will pay,” remarked Con cryptically as the weapons granted by the Tribunal vanished from sight. “And to Harry Potter, it is not over for you, you will face, your greatest test soon enough but should you apply the principles of all five elements, should you be the one with the Heart of the Warrior as has been foretold, you will overcome this hurdle but only fate can tell at what price.”

With those cryptic words, the four members of the Tribunal disappeared, from the scene, leaving the Turtles and Harry to turn to each other, before they walked back off into the distance, as the Ancient One began to stir, pulling himself to the feet, wincing as he looked around, seeing the Turtles, Harry, and Master Splinter.

“Ah there you are, I’ve got a horrible headache from when that Tengu blasted me,” complained the Ancient One as he walked gingerly, joining the others, as they moved towards the fortress of the Shredder, as the members of Harry’s Resistance Group were tending to their wounds, as Harry saw Purple Dragons sneaking off in the distance. He would allow them to leave, they did help against the Shredder, but the next time they met was another day.

Off in the distance, two commandos were dragging the battered robotic shell of Doctor Stockman off into a waiting van, with Bishop following them at a close distance.

“Come along Doctor Stockman, that brain of yours is still in one piece,” said Bishop crisply.

“It seems like the pain will never end,” said Stockman sadly, as he was flung into the back of the van which seconds later drove off into the night.

“Everyone okay!” called Harry as he moved forward where he saw his mother, Ginny, Hailey, Neville, and Sirius. In the distance, he saw other members of his resistance group helping dig through the rubble for causalities. A quick look saw that everyone was present and accounted for, but still Harry did not want to overlook someone.

“All of us are okay, but Karai….she didn’t make it,” said Ginny trailing off, and sure enough, the downed form of Karai was below their feet. “She absorbed too much of the Shredder’s magic, it caused her body to shut down.”

“I tried to revive her but it was too late,” remarked Lily somberly. “I think she knew of the risks, but she took them anyway.”

“Yes, her sacrifice helped us defeat the Shredder,” said Harry quietly, as the others nodded. “Despite her crimes in the past, in the end, she put all of her hatred of us out of the way and without her, he wouldn’t have been weakened enough for us to separate him from the other two artifacts.”

“Yes, Karai played a role in defeating the Shredder, even if she will not be in the physical world to enjoy it,” said Splinter. “Let us hope that she finds peace with herself in the next world and learns that it was necessary for her father to be put down before he harmed an entire alien civilization.”

“Let us hope,” agreed Harry, as he held onto Ginny’s arm to hold himself up. He was exhausted from his battle with the Shredder.

“That Chaplin bloke also was dragged underground, Remus has taken a group to search for him, but I don’t really fancy his chances for surviving,” added Sirius. “Still it could have come out a lot worse…”

“Yes it could have,” yawned Harry, who could barely stand or keep his eyes open. Using those kind of high level mystical attacks took a lot out of him.

“I think Harry and I will be heading home, the rest of you can handle with searching for any survivors,” said Ginny and Harry nodded, mentally thanking Ginny for voicing that concern instead of him.

“Trust me, we can handle it, Ginny,” said Lily with a smile, and Master Splinter also walked forward.

“I suspect we will be heading home as well, fighting him was a very taxing affair,” remarked Master Splinter, as the Turtles and Splinter walked towards the lair, while Ginny assisted Harry in Apparating back. Harry intended on sleeping for a good long while, but after he woke up, he needed to turn his attention to a certain Dark Lord, something that he felt was long over due.
Sign up to rate and review this story