Categories > Original > Romance > Just Friends?

Chapter 4

by nickjisoffthechain 0 reviews

Have you ever been in love with your best friend? I know I have, and his name is Nick Jonas. ~A Jonas Brothers fanfic~

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-08-06 - Updated: 2008-08-06 - 496 words

0Unrated
"Hey!" I said walking toward Nick, Lizzy and Kayla in the lunch line.

"Hey," Nick said.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Not much, you?"

"Not much. I would like you to meet my friend Henry," I said pointing to Henry behind me.

The two boys shook hands. I was standing close to Henry, so close our hands were almost touching. Nick would occasionally look at me and Henry, his beautiful brown eyes darting back and forth, and envious expression consuming his face. "Why would Nick be jealous of Henry...?"

"Angelica come here. Hurry, hurry, hurry!" Kayla called interupting my thoughts.

"Okay," I said walking toward her.

"That's the guy I was telling you about! Isn't he so hot? I think I just fell in love!"

"Really? Well he said he lives in our neighborhood, so maybe you guys can hang out sometime."

"Maybe, but he seems like he likes you..."

"Well if he does, you know I don't like him so it'll be okay."

"Yeah but what you start to like him and he likes you?"

"KAYLA! That will not happen!" I said in a soft but stern voice.

"I hope not."

"It won't!"

We were walking back to our friends as I pulled Kayla to the side. "Henry is staring at you!"

"No he's not..." Kayla said.

"Yes he is. And if you don't believe me, you can look for yourself."

"Okay I will look," Kayla said turning to the side. "Oh my gosh he is!"

"I told you he was, but you didn't believe me."

"Well I'm sorry. It's just, I wouldn't think that he would stare at me."

"Let's go get our lunch. They probably think we are talking about them." I said.

"Okay."

As we were walking back, I noticed Kayla could absolutley not stop staring at Henry. I didn't say anything of course, because I couldn't stop staring at Nick.

"So, Gel and Kayla what are you guys doing after school?" Lizzy said, interupting the silence.

"Um I don't know. What are you doing?" Kayla and I said at the same time. Everyone could not help but laugh.

"Well I was thinking of going to the mall to hang out. Does that sound like a good idea?" Lizzy asked.

"Sure. That's cool." I said.

"It's okay with me, but do you guys wanna come?" Kayla asked Nick and Henry.

Just then the lunch bell rung for us to go back to our classes.

"See you later," Nick and I said going back to class.

"Bye bye." Kayla said.

"Later," Henry said.

Nick and I were walking really slow since we didn't want to go back to class, and I couldn't help but overhear Kayla and Henry talking.

"What class are you going to?" Kayla asked, looking hopeful that it was hers.

"I'm going to math, how about you?" Henry said.

"Me too!" Kayla said.

"Do you want to sit by me?"

"Sure!"

"We better hurry up before we're late."

"Okay," Kayla smiled.
Sign up to rate and review this story