Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > Make me

Make me

by makesmesad 0 reviews

vampire wants girl as his mate

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-08-06 - Updated: 2008-08-07 - 304 words

0Unrated
Ever since I was 13 I’ve always had the same dream. I hear a deep voice calling out me. "Zion". The deep voice would say. "Soon little one you will be mine". For some reason that voice never scared me. Instead the voice gave me hope. As if some super hero would come down and save me from this hell I called home. I looked forward to my bedtime, it was the only time I had peace, the only time I felt safe. To listen to that deep voice brought me so much comfort.

It was the only comfort I had when my mother was an alcoholic and my father was nonexistent. No, in his replace was Greg. I hated that evil prick and he hated me. He never sexually abused me, but he was one of the main reasons I was so close to pain. I hated Greg, but there was someone I hated more mother.

I hated to look at her, talk to her, smell her. At the age of 29 she looked like she was pushing forty. The things alcohol and drugs would do to you. I have so much rage towards my mother. It was her obligation as my parent to protect me, yet she never did. Some day she will feel the pain I felt. Cried the tears I cried. No child deserves to cry like I did.

Now here I am at 17. My main goal is just trying to survive. I don’t believe in love its just a fairytale to me. Something you tell your kids to keep the monsters away. I have no friends. My life pretty much sucks. So I sleep and wait for the voice to keep the monsters at bay if only for a while. To give me just a little piece of Zion.
Sign up to rate and review this story