Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > Make me

2

by makesmesad 0 reviews

vampire wants girl as mate

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-08-06 - Updated: 2008-08-07 - 928 words

0Unrated
BANG! My eyes opened to the morning light shining through my window as I hear Greg banging on my door.


" Morning tramp, get up and go to school". Greg yelled.


Not once have I ever heard him call me by name. That’s okay though, I’m sure I would hate to hear my beautiful name come out of his disgusting mouth.


I get up off my bed and look over myself in the mirror. I’m about 5'5". I have brown hair that comes about to mid-back, and I have stunning grey eyes. My body would put even the most gorgeous models to shame, if I ever showed if off. What can I say I’m a modest girl.


I get dressed in a simple grey hoodie, some jeans, and some grey vans. I head down stairs to find once again no breakfast. ‘What a surprise. Ruby cant even make her daughter the most important meal of the day, unless you count this carton of cigarettes’. I pick up the cigarettes and head out the door before I hear her mouth.

I’m walking down the street heading to the jail house... oh I mean school. As soon as I get there I see a kid smoking a cigarette. I start to walk toward him and stop just a foot away.


"Hey, you know smokin’ those things will kill you" I say.


"Yeah, I didn’t know that. I must have missed the thousands of commercials about smoking causing lung cancer. Besides we all have to die sometime." He replies smugly. ‘Smart ass’. I think.


"Well let me help you speed up the process". I through him the carton of Ruby’s cigarettes. ‘Oh that’s my ass when I get home’.I think.


I turn and start to walk down the halls of this fabulous learning facility called West Marshall High. I make way down the hall to my locker, when I bump shoulders with the queen bee herself Jenna Daniels. ‘Here we go again’ I thought. Jenna is exactly my height with long black hair and ravishing ice blue eyes. Jenna thinks she’s the prettiest girl in the school because she screwed practically every guy that is popular or was popular. ‘Ha if the trick only knew what I was hiding underneath here’


"Watch were your going you idiot". Jenna said.


I only smile at her statement and continue my way down the hall. Before I turn the corner I hear one of her friends mumble the word tramp. ‘What is it with people calling me tramps today. I’m gonna’ make an example out of the next person that calls me out my name today’.


As soon as I get my stuff out my locker I head to my first period class Mrs. Donahue’s class. She teaches 12th grade English. The old bag had to be in her eighties. I’m sorry, but the only job you should have at eighty should be a greeter at Wal-mart . I watch as the class starts to fill in from my seat in the back row. To my dismay the queen bee’s in my class, also her current boyfriend Troy Stevenson. He sends a wink my way. I roll my eyes at the fool. Troy could be a good catch if he wasn’t so arrogant and perverted. He’s got the looks with his tall toned body, blonde hair, and green eyes. On top of it he ain’t no dummy , he could hold a pretty good conversation from what I’ve observed. He could be the one. It’s just he such a lech. He’s been trying to get into my pants for weeks to impress his friends.


Mrs. Donahue starts the class talking about our test scores from last Friday. I zone in and out not caring about the results knowing I already passed. Oh, I’m not a dummy either. She hands me back my test, 100%. What I tell ya. She shuffles back to the front of the classroom, when there’s a knock at the door. She opens it.


In steps a specimen of godlike proportion. He has to be 6'2", golden eyes, short black hair that comes to the base of his neck, black dress shirt that shows of his toned chest, dark blue pants, black vans, and the piece that sticks out to me the most a black cross hanging from his neck. I take my eyes off him for a minute to see Jenna and her crew fanning themselves. I scoff. ‘they are doing way to much’.


"Class this is Niko Verown he’s new here so treat him as you would any other new student with respect and kindness". Mrs. Donahue said.


I snort. ‘Ha ha ha, as long as her dusty ass been working up here she should know new students are fresh meat. Sure the girls might treat him like he was god himself but the boys are gone rip him a new one’. I think rolling my eyes.


I turn to see him looking straight at me. The divine golden eyes piercing my grey ones. ‘Such beautiful eyes’.I think. He smirks at me. I narrow my eyes into a vicious gaze. ‘They probably steal souls if you look hard enough’. He gives me a funny look.


"Mr. Verown please take a seat anywhere that’s open". Mrs. Donahue said. He starts to make his way to the back of the class.


‘Damn it he’s coming toward me’. He smirks.
Sign up to rate and review this story