Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > Make me

3

by makesmesad 0 reviews

vampire wants girl as mate

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-08-06 - Updated: 2008-08-07 - 680 words

0Unrated
As Niko makes his way to the back of the class to take his seat by me, I see most of the girls give me hard glares. If looks could kill I’d be 8 ft. under.

Mrs. Donahue’s class went by fast. I caught Niko staring at me a couple of times, he never turned away when we locked gazes. It was almost as if I was in some sort of trance. He never spoke a word to me, just stared. Which made the girls in my class glare harder.

It’s now 3rd period and im in art class. We partner up in pairs of two’s to make a poster that represents school spirit. My partner is John Foster .John has flaming red curly hair and green eyes, he’s kind of scrawny, and a little on the weird side. I’m always careful around John and make sue not to say anything that would upset him. He seems like the kind of kid that would come to school with a gun and take every body out that ever did him wrong. Yeah those jocks won’t know what hit them.

Now its time for lunch. I have no money and no lunch card so I take a apple of some freshmen’s tray.

“Hey”. The little girl cries.

I turn around and send a evil glare toward the girl. She immediately backs down. I turn around an is about go out the cafeteria doors when I hear the girl murmur “bitch”. I turn around and start to head toward the girl with a look that could kill plastered on my face. She runs out the door like Speedy Gonzalez.

Before I could through the hall ways some one steps in front of my path. Troy was looking me over. How I hate his stare. He grabs me around the waist and pulls me toward him.

“How long are you going to play hard to get Zee”? He asks. I place my hand on his cheek and caress it before I land a hard slap on it.

“Did that feel like I’m playing”? I ask in a harsh voice before I go out the door.

I make my way down the hall to my favorite spot. Its this little secluded area that no one knows about. I sit down on my back pack and take a chunk out of the apple.

My starts to wonder back to niko. ‘Why was he staring at me like that.’ His gaze had a sort of longing fixture to it. Like he was in reach of something yet he couldn’t have it. It almost made me want to give him whatever he wanted from me. I sit back on the wall and let my mind wander.

I was so deep in thought I didn’t see the shadow that was looming over me. I look up to see him.

“Niko”. I love the way his name flows out my mouth.

I stand up so I can meet his gaze. “Uh can I help you”. I say.

Before I realize it my back is pressed against the wall. I can’t move, it’s as if my whole body is paralyzed. His forehead is resting against mine. His hands are on my hips. Are bodies are so close together they could be one.

He says only one word to me in a voice I recognize all to well. “Mine”.

My head is spinning. ‘It couldn’t be. It’s impossible.’ I think right before he places a hard possessive kiss on my lips and forces his tongue in pass my lips.

He tastes good a taste that could only be describes as Niko. He starts to caress my tongue with his causing me to return his actions. I put my hands around his neck and pull him closer if that’s even possible. I like it. He pulls back from me, gives me that same smirk and walks away. I slump down to the floor.

‘What the hell just happened’.
Sign up to rate and review this story