Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > Make me

4

by makesmesad 0 reviews

vampire wants girl as mate

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-08-06 - Updated: 2008-08-07 - 705 words

0Unrated
After everything that happened all I could say is “TGIF”. I seriously needed a break. My mind just kept replaying that kiss with Niko. I was so mad with myself for letting him kiss me.

“What the hell is wrong with me, letting him kiss me. I don’t even know that boy and I had his tongue down my mouth, I’m such a hoe”.

I walked down the street with a frown on my face, heading toward the park not ready to go home just yet.

I took a seat on the bench and watched ducks swim in the filthy pond. I had a good feeling as I watched the scenery.

“Why cant it always be like this? Does everything always have to be so hard for me? Just one little moment of simplicity is all I ask for, is that to much?”

“HEY BITCH” I heard someone shout behind me.

“Of course it is”. I thought.

I turn around to face the queen bitch her self and her crew.

“Who the hell do you think you are putting your hands on my man”. Jenna says in an angry tone.

“Well, this morning I could have sworn I was Zion, and I recall him putting his hands on me first.” I reply in a uninterested tone.

“Don’t get smart with me bitch”. She hisses out venomously.

“I didn’t get smart, I’ve been smart. Anyway is there something you wanted”.

“Yeah, keep your nasty hands off my man”. She say’s, then turns around to walk off toward her car.

I start to walk off to, until I hear her ay something completely ridiculous.

“Oh and stay away from Niko, he’s mine” she stated as if it was common knowledge.

For some reason I got this weird feeling in side of me. I think it was jealousy. It made want to knock her out for claiming that he belonged to her, but I continued on my way home

Don’t get me wrong it’s not like I’m a punk cause I’ll take a bitch out in a second. I just wasn’t in the mood to get into a immature cat fight over some boy I knew for a couple of hour’s.

“Who’s tongue you had down your throat” another part of me said.

“Shut the hell up”. I said out loud.

“Who you talkin’ to”. Someone said with some attitude.

I was gonna tell this person to mind their own damn buisness, when I saw the size of the man... I mean woman.

She was three times my size. I swear I was waiting for the guy from that Deuce Bigalow, Male Gigolo movie to pop up and say “ that’s a huge bitch”.

I quickly covered myself and pointed to an old lady and said “ Her, she been talkin shit all day”. After I said that I turned the corner and ran like Forest Gump. So maybe I am a punk.

It was about 7 o’clock when I came home. Man time really flies by when your running from dragqueen’s.

I was heading for the stairs when I heard Ruby call my name.

“Yes, dear mother”. I say with obvious sarcasm.

“Don’t start with me today zee, have you seen my smokes”? She ask’s

“No, is this all cause I got homework to do”.

“Yeah, but if I find out you took them I’ll hit you so hard you’ll come back for more. Now get out of my face”. She said.

I go up to my room.

2:30 my clock say’s.

“That voice, Niko’s voice in my dreams again. What did he mean now is the time”. I thought while looking around my room. My eyes stop in the corner of my room. My computer chair is there with a body in it.

That’s when I see them, eyes, golden eyes. We stare at each other for what seem’s like hours, as if we were some kind of unknown species. I open my mouth to break the silence, but he beats me to it.

“Sleep Zion”. The person said.

I am in consumed by darkness.
Sign up to rate and review this story