Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > Make me

5

by makesmesad 0 reviews

vampire wants girl as mate

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-08-06 - Updated: 2008-08-07 - 614 words

0Unrated
I woke up and realized I wasn’t in my room anymore. This room was far to elegant to be my room, and it looked like it belonged to a boy. I sat up in the bed and looked around the room and saw a plasma t.v. and a wii, with all sorts of game. The room was incredible. I know my first thoughts should have been OH MY GOD I was kidnaped, who took me and why. Not me I was to busy admiring the silk sheets.

‘Man these sheets fill good on my skin, someone has great taste’.

“Thank you I thought you were a silk kind of girl”. That voice said.

I looked up to see Niko in all his glory. ‘Wait a minute is this Niko’s room”? I asked myself.

“This is my room you like” He asked.

“Yeah especially these silk... hold up why am I here Niko you better have a damn good reason” I threaten him.

He starts to walk toward the bed and sits on the edge and starts to speak.

“Well Zion I assume your not one to beat around the bush”.

‘Great assumption’. I think. He smirks then continues

“So I’m just gonna’ come out and say it I’m a vampire”. He states. We look at eachother before I turned away and break the silence.

“Damn Niko, I might have overlooked the kidnaping thing if you had a good reason. Jeez Niko either your effin crazy or you’re a pathological liar and neither of those options seem good to me”.

He looks at me for a second then says “God I love your eyes”. I blush at his compliment and look at him.

“Did you not catch anything I just said” I say in a heated tone

“Okay, what if I prove it to you”?

“Sure Niko, give it your best try”.

In a flash I find myself pinned down to the bed with Niko on top of me . ‘when the hell did he get on top of me’?

“Vampire speed baby”. He states from the side of my neck.

“Whatever so your fast that’s normal”.

He chuckles. “Your not gonna make this easy for me are you? Okay, surely you must recognize my voice little one”. I give a short gasp. “Ah, you do how do you think I come in your dreams, another vampire gift.” He whispers, while nuzzling my neck gently. He leaves my neck to look at my face. That’s when I see his eyes are as black as sin. I opened my mouth to call him on it, but he cuts me off.

“I know, you do this to me Zion, only you”. He whispers.

He then takes her lips in a short gentle kiss. He lets out a groan and grinds his hips into hers. She lets out another gasp.
He then uses that to massage her tongue with his. She immediately responds. He pulls away and growls out “Mine”. They were going to go at it again when they were interrupted with a ahem.

They both look to the door. They see a girl around the age of 12. She has short black hair and the same enticing golden eyes as Niko. She was wearing a white dress that made her look like a celestial being. Beautiful couldn’t even begin to describe her.

“So, big brother this is the girl you’ve chosen to be your wife”. She said in a sweet voice

Niko’s eyes go wide before they turn into a vicious glare.

“Oh, she didn’t know”. She says in a frightened voice.

She should be frightened.
Sign up to rate and review this story