Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > Make me

6

by makesmesad 0 reviews

vampire wants girl as mate

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-08-06 - Updated: 2008-08-07 - 541 words

0Unrated
Niko’s p.o.v.

I couldn’t believe my ignorant little sister I had a well thought out plan to how I was going to tell her I wanted her as my bride. I have never even thought about laying a hand on my sister until that moment. I guess I forgot about the jazmine factor. I got off the bed and gave Jazmine a look that clearly showed my anger towards her. I turned around to face an extremly angry Zion.

“Zion this is my little sister Jazmine, Jazmine this is my friend Zion”. I introduced the two.

“Nice to meet you jazmine, now Niko what the hell was she talking about”? Zion asked me.

I couldn’t deal with this not now I needed time to think of a good explanation, so I did the only thing I could think of to buy me some time.

“Sleep”. I said.

She was immediately knocked out. I couldn’t even imagine how angry she was gonna be when she woke up.

“She’s gonna be pissed when she wakes up”. Jazmine said in a sweet voice.

I sent a hard glare her way and saw her body go a stiff as a board. I walked up to her grabbed her hand and led us out the room quietly so as not to wake my precious Zion lying on my bed. As soon as we were far away from the room I let my anger out in the library I led us into.

“Damn it Jazmine I was gonna tell her when the time was right now you went and ruined every thing”.

“Well how was I suppose to know the way you were sucking her face off I thought she knew”.

“You just can’t mind your buisness you nosy little witch”.

“I am not a witch”.

As we continued to argue our voices got louder . Jazmine was just about to reply with a smart ass comment when the door swung open to reveal a very pissed of Ace.

“What the hell are you two idiots arguing about”. He hissed out.

Ace was our older brother only 2 years older than me at 19 . He was my height had long brown hair that stopped just pass his shoulders and the same golden eyes as the rest of us. He was known for his temper and foul mouth , but wasn’t a bad guy once you got to know him.

“Nothing”. We both replied knowing not to bother him when he was in this mood.

“I can’t believe you morons waking me up for arguing over nothing, and Jazmine didn’t I tell you to do your damn homework”

“I...I was I ju-just... NIKO BROUGHT A GIRL HOME”. She said and took off like the devil himself was after her.

That little... when I find her I’m gonna...

“Niko you kidnaped that girl didn’t you”. My brother stated more than asked.

I suddenly felt as if I was in a courtroom.

“Not guilty”. I replied.

He gave me a look that me wanted to take off like Zion did when that huge man... I mean woman was harassing her. Only one thing was running through my mind.

‘Oh shit’.
Sign up to rate and review this story