Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > Make me

7

by makesmesad 0 reviews

vampire wants girl as mate

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-08-06 - Updated: 2008-08-07 - 882 words

0Unrated
I don’t know how long I was out, but I do know Niko’s ass is mine. I can’t believe he weaseled his way out of that explanation by putting me to sleep with one of his vampire gifts. I laid there thinking about the ways to chew him out once he came back. There was no way hell I was leaving this room who knows what other fictional creatures they have running around hell or flying.

‘DAMN YOU NIKO’

The door swings open to reveal the jerk who put me to sleep. I was gonna rip him a new one when I notice someone is behind them. He was about Niko’s height with long brown hair that stopped just past his shoulders. He had the same golden eyes as his brother and sister that seemed to be giving of a slight hint of annoyance. He also had the same beauty as his siblings.

‘Man good looks must run in the family’. I thought with just a dash of jealousy.

“Zion this is my older brother Ace, Ace this is Zion”. Niko introduced us.

I get off the bed and make my way towards them. I stop right in front of Ace.

“Hi it’s a pleasure to meet you”. I greet him with a small smile on his face.

He hiss’s out a greeting as well, but I don’t pay to much attention to the venom in his voice. I quickly turn around to face Niko.

“You, what the hell did you think you were doing putting me to sleep like that if I wasn’t so much of lady my foot would be so far up your ass right now”. I see him cringe at the visual I give him. Then we both jump at the hearty laugh that comes from behind me. Before I could turn around a large hand is placed on my shoulder. I look up to see Ace’s amused face.

“Man, Niko you sure know how to pick them. I must say I like her style though, this one definitely has class. I’m just gonna leave so you two can have your space to work this out.” He starts to make his way towards the door.

“I hope to be seeing you soon Zion” . And he makes his exit.

“I guess I have some explaining to do”.

“No shit”. I reply with a smart ass remark.

An hour and thirty minutes later I found out that im his soul mate, at least that’s what he says. I’m about 99% sure that he’s wrong. Apparently there’s something in my blood calling out to him. A person with common sense would have took to the hills when they heard this. Not me, my crazy ass is actually sticking around. But how many people can say I know a vampire, well how many can say it and not end up in a straight jacket. Now where making our way to the family room. Let me tell you this is place is huge and expensive. I’m afraid to touch anything incase I break it lord knows I don’t have the money to pay for it.

We finally get there the first thing I see is a huge t.v. and all sorts of beautiful furniture.

“Wow”. It’s the only word that I can muster up to describe the room. I know my jaw hit the floor.

I turn to see Niko laughing at me.

“Are you going to do this with every room in the house”? He asks with a slight chuckle.

“Please you can’t even call this a house this huge mother is a Oprah sized mansion”.

“Naw it’s probably a steadman sized mansion”.

I was about to reply when a voice interrupted me.

“Niiiiiiiiiiiikooooooooo”.

We turn around to see a boy about my height with short brown hair and the trademark golden eyes. He’s not as muscular Niko or Ace but he ain’t a stick either. He was wearing a dark blue shirt with some black skinny jeans on and a pair of vans. He walked straight up to us.

“Zion this is my brother Daisy I mean Danny”. Niko says with a smirk on his handsome face.

Danny gives him a playful glare before he starts to smile and focus his attention on me.

“So you’re the one that my big brother has been stalking well its finally a pleasure to make your acquaintance , after hearing him talk non stop about you”.

I was about to ask him what sort of things has he heard when another voice interrupts me.

“Danny where are you”?

“I’m in the family room honey”. He yells out.

A second later a red headed boy about Niko’s height enters the room. He had bright green eyes and was very muscular wearing a grey shirt and dark blue pants.

Danny runs up to him and lock onto him like a little monkey being carried by his mama. Then it hits me.

‘This boy is sweeter then krispy creme donuts’.

All there eyes are on me now, and the first time since grade school I can feel a very red blush on my face.
Sign up to rate and review this story