Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > Make me

8

by makesmesad 0 reviews

vampire wants girl as mate

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-08-06 - Updated: 2008-08-07 - 1007 words

0Unrated
I had been staying with Niko and his family for a month and two weeks now. In that short time I became very fond of them. I had not checked up at home and those two fools didn’t even have the decency to put in a missing persons report. Since I never went home Niko bought me everything I needed. I declined when he told me he was going to buy me everything with some persuasion and threats from Ace I accepted. Niko was even nice enough to give me my own room.

I was having a ball with my new family despite the fact that they’re vampires. They were all different in their own ways. Jazmine was a sweet girl and loved to run her mouth. She loved to read romantic novels and watch general hospital instead of the hill. I thought it was amusing how mature she acted. Danny that boy is hyper all the time and clearly gay and wasn’t ashamed to say so. He was like a sister to me honestly. He really reminded me of jack from will and grace. He was always smiling except when he couldn’t get his way. Then he would throw a tantrum until Riley put his foot down. Oh Riley is Danny’s lover that truly are cute together. Unlike Danny, you wouldn’t even be able to tell Riley was gay. He looked like a typical jock. But I could see why Danny loved him so much he was a big softy under all that muscle. Those two had so much love for one another I was almost jealous. They also had a lot of lust and wasn’t afraid to show it... unfortunately. Now Ace wasn’t that bad a little intimidating at times, but if you looked closely enough he really cared for everyone deeply. I was surprised to find myself included as everyone.

Finally there’s Niko. Niko is... Niko is... he’s perfect, caring, understanding, and patient. He is taking his time with me and giving me my space. He’s an incredible man and im truly thankful for all he’s done for me. I can honestly say I believe in love now. I wish I could tell him.

‘I’m so weak why can’t I just say three little words’.

I was cut away from my thoughts when I heard the t.v. turn on . I was currently sitting on the couch when I looked up to see Danny and Jazmine sitting on the other side of the couch.

“When the hell did you two get here”. I asked with a slight hint of irritation.

‘ Damn vampire speed’.

“Man, Zee what’s up with you pmsing again”. Danny said while laughing.

I couldn’t help the smile that spread across my face.

“I know your not talking the way you throw tantrums you’d think you were a regular woman and you wonder why when I say guys your never included in that category”.

He sent a playful glare my way along with a huge couch cushion. With that damn vampire speed and strength I couldn’t dodge it and was knocked straight on my ass. Danny and Jazmine were rolling around laughing.

“Ha ha he got you good Zee”. Said Jazmine trying to catch her breath.

I was about to get up and retaliate when we heard the guys come in. Riley stepped in first.

I pointed to Danny and said “ Riley come get yo bee-otch before he’s strutin’ out of here with my foot up his ass”. Riley laughed and picked up his man after dropping the groceries in the living room and carried him upstairs to do god knows what. The boys had left to get some groceries cause we were running low on food surprisingly no one liked to grocery shop.

Flash back

Our arguing continued over who the hell was going to the grocery store until ace said he had a solution. None of us wanted to challenge Ace’s authority so we all watched as Ace went in one of the kitchen drawers and pulled out 6 straws and cut one of them three of them of at the bottom.

“Alright look were going to draw straws and the three that get the shortest straws have to go to the grocery store”. His tone left no room for argument.

We all had chosen our straws and Danny, Jazmine, and I were jumping for joy while the guys...

“Ain’t this a bitch I went last time”- Ace

“Oh, I don’t believe this shit”- Riley

“Zee go to the store in my place” - Niko

I was tempted to say yes, the look he had on his face was to cute. Yet, I held my ground and sent them on their way.

I was cut out of my thoughts when I felt two strong arms wrap themselves around me.

‘Niko’.

I could feel my body melt in to his chest only had this affect on me.

“Hey little one, did you miss me”?

“Maybe, did you bring my chocolate like I asked”.

“Yep its in my pocket”.

“Can I have it”.

“Nope, your going to have to work for it”.

I turned around to face him.

“Really what am I gonna have to do”? I asked, while tracing an invisible line down his jaw. His eyes got darker and I couldn’t look away. I leaned up and took his lips in a passionate kiss. Then I started to kiss his neck. He pulled me away to look into his eyes. They were completely black. I had come to love that black in his eyes, I loved the fact that I turned them black.

He was about to say something when the door bell rang. His turned back into that lovely gold as he went to go open the door. I turned around about to head into the kitchen when I heard a high pitched squeal.

“Nikooooo”.
Sign up to rate and review this story