Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > She Had The World.

Two.

by ashleydangerr 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-08-07 - Updated: 2008-08-08 - 386 words

0Unrated
Later that night found myself and my four boys around a t.v. screen, eyes glued to the drama unfolding. We were watching Juno, Ryan and I's favorite movie. But, he wasn't paying attention, he was texting. Probably Keltie. Cue the glares to the back of his head.

I felt someone squeeze my left hand, and brought my eyes up the owner. Of course it was Brendon.
"Relax, Emery. You need to stop being so tense." He whispered.

I sighed and curled up into his chest, not even bothering with the rest of the movie. I glanced at Ryan one more time, seeing him texting away, then closed my eyes.

I guess I feel asleep, because when I opened my eyes the red numbers on the DVD player flashed 3:12. I looked up at Brendon's sleeping face, and laughed. I carefully got out of his grip, and tip-toed to the kitchen in search of some orange juice.

When I got in there, I wasn't the least surprised that Ryan was sitting on the counter drinking something. We both had a slight case of insomnia.

He looked up at me when I opened the fridge, getting out the carton of orange juice. I gave him a slight smile as I got out a cup, pouring the juice and taking a drink.

"What's got you up so late, Em?" Ryan asked, breaking the silence.

"I don't even know, I just felt the need to get up." I told him truthfully. "What about you?"

"Keltie and I were fighting."

-Cue happy dance on the inside now-
"Oh, that sucks. What were you fighting about?" It was beyond hard keeping the smile off my face.

"She called me drunk at some party. She knows how I feel about that shit, but she doesn't care." He shook his head, and stared down at his lap.

I walked over to him and placed my hand under his chin, forcing him to look at me in the eyes. "I'm about to be completely honest, and you have to promise not to be mad."

All he did was nod for me to continue.

"You deserve so much better than someone who's going to do something that hurts you, and knows it."

He smiled at me, and nodded. "I'm going to break up with her tomorrow."
Sign up to rate and review this story