Categories > Original > Drama > Just How Things Go

The Surprise

by AliceAlexiz19 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-08-08 - Updated: 2008-08-08 - 1514 words

0Unrated
I put my phone down.
“Who was that?” Trace asked.
“Kaycie.”
“That wasn’t a very long conversation.” he said with a laugh.
“Well Roxie fell off Kaycie bed and started to bleed so she had to go.” I said.
“Well Rox can be a klutz.” he said.
“Ya well I really want to see Kaycie again.” I said with a pout.
“Well we are in New York on tour don’t think we can see them for awhile.” he replied.
“But I need to see her.” I said.
“Well I need to see Roxie but you know that can’t happen for another four months.”
“Dudes why don’t we all just take the private jet there and back. There not that far away.” said Blake simply. I run over to him and give him a kiss on the cheek.
“Sorry dude but I’m not like that.” he said.
Anthony goes and arranges for us to be on the plane in three hours.
“Please fasten your seat belts until we are up in the air boys.” said the pilot.
“ Yeah yeah.” we said knowing the drill.
I wake up and were still we landed and I didn’t know it either. I look around and everyone else is moving around.
“Did you guys even sleep?”
“Yea we all did we just didn’t sleep as long as you.” said Anthony.
“Excuse me. What time is it.”
“8:00am”
“What time do you think the girls will be awake.” I ask.
“I don’t know but I’m running by the flower shop to get Roxie some flowers.” We headed toward the flower shop. Then me and Trace went our separate ways. But not before a good luck and have fun.
I slowly walked up to Kaycie’s steps knocked on the door she opened it on the third knock. She looks exhausted I think I walk her up.
“Hey.” I say.
“OMYGOD Mason what are you doing here.” she walks over to me and gives me the biggest hug ever. I give her a quick kiss to the forehead then we head inside to the living room. We take a seat on her couch.
“Mason what are you doing here aren’t you on tour?”
“Yes, but I couldn’t stand it any longer I had to see you.”
“Well how about we go upstairs and talk.”
“Ok.”
We go up the stairs and turn into her room.
“Wow love what you have done with the place.”
“Thanks Mase.”
I take a seat on her bed and she takes one beside me.
“What are you doing today.” I look over at Kaycie.
“Unfortunately I have to work.”
“Do you think you could take off sick.”
“I wish I could but my boss already hates me and watching me like a hound. I’m sorry but you can come in and “pretend” to buy something.”
“Well ok.”
“Let me get ready and we can head out.”
Trace’s POV
I slowly walk up Roxie’s steps. I fix the flowers and then knock on her door. No one replied. I pulled out my cell and call her.
“Hello.”
“Where you at?” I ask straight away.
“I was out doing laps in my pool until you called. Why?”
I make my way to her backyard.
“Turn around.”
She slowly turns around she gasps then runs to me and gives me a hug. She maybe wet but I don’t mind because I missed her.
“OMYGOD what are you doing here?”
“Me and the guys took off and came to visit you. Well I’m just visiting their off doing whatever they do.”
“Awe Trace that is soo sweet of you.”
“Hahaha yelp I know.”
“What sucks is that I have to work today.”
“You do?”
“Yes but I so don’t want to.”
“Well call your boss and tell them you have a fever and you can’t come in.” “Ha he’d still make me come in. He’s a hard ass like that.”
“Do you want me to do it for you.”
“You can try but no guarantee.”
I take out my phone and call Roxie’s boss.
“Hello.”
“Hey this is Roxie’s boyfriend. I am calling to tell you she can’t come into day because she has a fever and contagious illness that can spread in a minute.”
“Oh. She shouldn’t come in. I don’t want her to ruin my day.”
“Ya you wouldn’t.”
Then I hang up the phone and look at Roxie.
“Your such a bad boy Trace.”
“Yea I know.”
“You know what I do to hot bad boys.” she said tugging on my shirt pulling me towards the pool.
“Give them a lap dance.” I said hopeful.
“No you silly I cool them off.” Before I could respond or anything I was air borne. I land in the pool.
When I came up she is laughing so hard. I swim over to the edge of the pool.
“You gonna help or what?”
She heads towards me. I grab her hand and pull her in with me.
“Trace.”
“You rang.”
“You know if you weren’t so cute when you said that I would be mad.”
“Well I’m glad I have that affect on people.”
“Aren’t you so funny.”
Rosie started to get out of the pool so I follow her.
“Are we gonna dry off now.”
“Yes…lets go up to my room.”
We go inside and go up the stairs to her room. As we go up the stairs I pull the string on her swim suit. She catches it. Then she turns around and does the unthinkable she pulls down my pants. I hurry up and cover myself. She takes off for her room. After pulling up my pants I head into her room she’s in the bathroom. I go in there with her.
“Man you already have your clothes on.”
“Yep I’m a fast dresser.”
I walk out of there and she stays in there to do her hair. I walk around her room looking at her pictures. Then I hear her phone so I walk over to the night stand to pick it up.
“Hello”
“Roxie?”
“No this is Trace.”
“Well is Roxie there?”
“Ya she is but first who is this?”
“Bently.”
“And why are you calling her.”
“I guess to talk to her. Can I talk to her now.”
“Hmmm…let me think…NO!”
I hang the phone up with a slam.
“Are you ok?”
“Ya I’m fine and you?”
“Perfect.” She walks back to the bathroom.
“So who’s Bently?” I ask.
“Bently is a friend of me and Kaycie’s.”
“How long have you known him?”
“Since the summer before 4th grade.”
I looked at her hoping she wasn’t lying.
“Wait how do you know him?”
“He just called and asked to speak to you.”
“And you said what?”
“Ummmm well I said you can’t talk.”
“And you can’t I talk to him?”
“Because I’m doing this.” I lean over and kiss her. She then found my sensitive spot and she started to tickle me. I am laughing so hard that I start to snort. We sit back up.
“Next time please let me talk to him.”
“Why is he so important?”
“He’s not he’s just fun to hang out with.”
“O and I’m not.”
“Well your never here and it’s kinda hard to hang with you while you’re on a bus.”
“Sorr-y if you have a famous boyfriend.”
“Sometimes I just wish I had a normal one.”
“What’s that suppose to mean?”
“It means Trace I wish you weren’t famous sometimes.”
“Well I’m not so sure you’re gonna have to deal with it.”
“What if I can’t deal with it. What if I want someone to talk to now but you’re not here. What if me and Kaycie gets into a fight and want someone to hug me and hold me.”
“I’m sorry if I can’t be with you 24/7 but I have a life and I have people to please.” I just made a huge mistake by saying that I don’t care about her.
“So what are you saying. That you don’t want to be with me. That you don’t want me to be apart of your rock star life?”
“That’s not what I’m saying.”
“It sounds a lot like what your saying.”
“Fine maybe I was.”
“GET OUT!!”
“No I don’t want to.”
She stands up and walks to the door. She turns back to me. Her face is tear streaked and her eyes are red. “When I get back I don’t want you to be here.”
“Roxie don’t be like this. Where are you going?”
“To go get a that I need.” She leaves.
Man I’m such an idiot. I pick up her pillow put it to my face and scream.
Sign up to rate and review this story