Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto >

Dream

by Midnight_Raven 0 reviews

Sakura has a dream. Can she tell the dream is a fake or for real?

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Drama - Characters: Naruto,Sakura - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2008-08-08 - Updated: 2008-08-08 - 1130 words

0Unrated
Feeling lonely and lost at the same time, she looked at the sleeping Naruto who took his place on a tree trunk for a bed, they were both still deep in the forest.

“I wish that I can be like him, facing the world with out a care.” Sakura whisper to herself, laying down flat so she can look up at the stars in the night sky. It been hours since they fought some men from the fire nation and walked off to search for the Avatar.

So she decided to set up camp here and start the search tomorrow morning with full night's rest.

Did I made the right choice to accept the mission with open arms? Sakura question herself sadly. She could hear Naruto snoring in a short distance by her.

I wish that I could sleep that easy, but I have to stay awake to keep watch. Sakura reason to hers slowly sleeping mind. A soft bust of wind blow Sakura and Naruto way and then Sakura drift off to sleep, hating herself for doing so.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura saw smoke in a short distance from the camp sight that she and Naruto were in. She started to panic. They were back and stronger than before and she was sure that they will not sent just five men this time. Why are they after her and Naruto? How did they find them in a short time.

"Naruto-kun! We got to go now, wake up!" Sakura screamed at her team mate, but their was no reply or any sign of movement behind her.

"Naruto-kun?"

She look around her surroundings, but and yet again their was no sign of her team mate and dear friend Naruto. More panic enter Sakura system. The smoke getting closer and closer each minute.

Naruto is missing, what am I going to do now? Sakura wonder.

"Haruno, do not panic." Said a calm and smoothing voice above Sakura head. Sakura look up above her not expecting to see a beautiful maiden floating in the air. She had long wavy brown hair that reach down her back and stop just above her butt. Her eyes were deep calm blue. She wore a blue water tribe silk dress.

Her skin was pale white like a ghost. Sakura saw ice blue aqua encircle her. She was beautiful in anyway possible.

"I'm the princess of the seas, Princess Saya Hino. I came before you to give you advice and a special gift" The princess said with a kind smile on her face.

Sakura pause before speaking.

"Advice? What advice do you have for me? I'm not a water bender nor I came from the water part or tribe." Sakura said. The princess seems to since Sakura discomfort.

"You are in no real danger. You are in the dream phrase. The comet is close by now and you have to find the avatar soon and many real dangers may be in your way before you reach the avatar. Remember not all people are evil" Saya said.

Sakura look at princess, trying to get all this information in her head mentally.

The princess knew that she have a little time to talk to Sakura so she get right into the facts.

"In this journey, you might have to follow your heart. Do the right thing and in the future I predicted that you might fall in love with the unexpected."

"Why are you telling me this?" Sakura asks and the princess look at Sakura sadly.

"Because I have the gift of seeing into everyone's past and to their heart. I saw all of your pain and your pure heart. Now the time for me has come to me to go, but before I go I leave you a small gift that could either help or not help you on your quest. We will meet again in due time I hope." Saya said, her body begin to fade away in the air.

It took Sakura a minute to come in reality just what happen. A hand come onto Sakura shoulder, jerking her back wards. Sakura gasped. How come she didn't see this before it happen?

She was face to face with the banish fire prince.

"Prince Zuko." Sakura said out loud surprise, remembering his name and picture from the scroll.

A very prideful smirk reach Zuko lips, that of course makes Sakura heart flutter.

"You're coming with me." He said, his grip tighten on Sakura shoulder, but not enough to do real damage. He is against hurting women.

"I don't think so." Sakura said through her teeth angry for him touching her like this. Then the unexpected happen. Her vision of Zuko fade away and reappear into a younger and more innercent verson of him. He was sitting down at the meeting table with some fire benders in the fire nation. He wore his hair in a high pony tail and he did not have no scar on his eye or face.

Everyone can tell that he was happy just being there.

A few words exchange and the man in thrown, who she guess its the fire lord, gone angry than ever and then Zuko happy expression long disappeared.

The next thing everyone knows is that Zuko fall down holding one of his eyes in pain, screaming. An old man got up from his seat and ran by Zuko side to see if he is alright and glare up at the fire lord.

"You had gone too far." He mouth to the fire lord.

"Uncle. . ." Whisper Zuko.

Sakura wench herself from his past and look up at him with wide sad green eyes filled with tears. She couldn't believe that his own father did that to him and made him what he is today.

She snatch her shoulder away from Zuko grasps and turn around fully. She threw her arms around Zuko neck and pull him into a huge hug crying silently, not known that this was all a dream.

Sakura eyes fling open and soon she was face to face with the stars of the night sky, telling her its still night time. Her eyes were wet and red from the tears that she had cried. How come she was having a night mare about a guy that she never had met yet and a princess from the seas?

Groaning to herself, she is really losing her mind, but the dream seem so real to her.

Then the princess words flow in her mind once more.

"You're in no real danger."

Sakura close her eyes lazy once more and she drift off to sleep again, un ware that she had indeed gain an non human gift, from the Princess Saya of the seas.

All she think about was the guy Zuko.
Sign up to rate and review this story