Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto >

Jealous

by Midnight_Raven 0 reviews

Sakura is jealous, uh-oh.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Naruto,Sakura - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2008-08-08 - Updated: 2008-08-08 - 1522 words

0Unrated
Water, earth, fire and air. Long ago the four nations live together in harmony. Than anything change when the fire nation attack. Only the avatar master of all four elements could save us, but when the world needed him the most he vanish. Hundred years later, my brother and I discover the new avatar named Aang. Through his Airbender skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he could save anyone, but I believe Aang can save the world.

Sakura and Zuko looked at each other.

"Suki?"Naruto asked to him self confuse, trying to see if he can remember the person, but its no use.

He just simply didn't know who she is.

"His girlfriend." Zuko said, as he departed from the small group.

Sakura wanted to go after him, but she knew he just wanted to be alone right now.

Sokka was done gone and Sakura slap her hand on her forehead.

Great how in the hell are we suppose to get off the prison/island now, Sakura wonder to herself, while she and Naruto walk together back to the first floor.

Sakura was deep in thought, when a small weapon knife flew passed her armor shoulder, she look behind her quick, along with Naruto.

They both were face to face with a girl with two buns in her hair.

She seem to know something.

"Ma'am?" Sakura said politely as she could.

She could easy grab the same weapon and throw it at her faster and cut her neck open fast.

"Who are you two? You may fool the guards and my uncle but you will never fool me." The girl said, another knife slid down her Chinese dress and into her hands.

She remind her of a sudden someone, Zuko. Sakura blink back the tears, that she knew that Zuko will never feel the same way about her.

Out of jealously, Sakura grabbed the girl weapon and throw it at her fast.

Naruto gasped, and look at Sakura surprise.

She just strike her with her ninja skills.

The girl barely dodges the knife, and tripped over her own Chinese dress. --

Sakura was going to advance, but Naruto hold her back.

"Let's go, we don't need to fight here." Naruto said, and the girl take advantage of this that Naruto distracting Sakura.

The girl threw two more knifes with a extra speed.

Cling!

Both Naruto and Sakura helmets flew off of their heads and fall on the ground.

Sakura gasped, but she was not the one to worry about.

She is more worry about Naruto. The girl took a quick look at both Sakura and Naruto eyes.

She couldn't tell what or where Naruto is from, but when she saw Sakura jade green eyes she hisses out earth bender.

"I guess I should of tell you both my name, before you spend the rest of your lives being one of the prisoners here. My name is Mai."

Sakura gasp once more, she is doing a lot of gasping lately.

So this was the Mai that have Zuko's heart. The one who is Zuko's girl friend, well ex.

"What do you mean, I'm going to kick your ass and then leave here." Sakura hisses, but then she notice Mai smirk, when she feel many tiny punches on her back fast than she fall down lifeless.

She couldn't move.

"SAKURA-CHAN!-"

The same happen to Naruto.

They look above them and saw a girl with brown hair that was in a braid.

She had cut off both Sakura and Naruto charka pressure points off.

That is it, they had been caught. Sakura growled to herself, when Ty lee half lift Naruto.

Sakura felt helpless, this reminded her about the time she had to cut her hair.

She swear that if they hurt Naruto more than they have done, they will pay.

Mai half pick up Sakura.

"Put them in one of those cells. I tell uncle about this in a bit." Mai told her friend Ty Lee.

If her charka points was not cut off she would murder this girl. She is worse than Ino at times.

Throwing both of them in the same cell and closing the door on them and walk off.

"We got caught, now what?" Naruto said sadly. He getting some feeling back to his body and same to Sakura.

She should of get use of this, she lean on the hard brick wall.

"So hows today?"

"Just lovely"

Naruto busted out laughing at Sakura joke she had made sarcastic.

Silence filled the cell.

"So how do you like that Mai girl?"

"Hate her." Sakura said.

Now this is awkward.

"We wait, till that girl uncle comes. Brainwash him then leave." Sakura said simply possible.

Sakura just hope that Zuko and Sokka will be okay for now.

A sigh left Sakura lips.

This will be a long wait.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Its me Suki, Sokka." Sokka said to Suki, with hope in his voice.

He took off his helmet.

"SOKKA!"

She threw her arms around Sokka neck, tears running down her eyes while she hug her boy friend for her life depends on it.

Sokka hugged Suki tight.

"Listen I'm busting you out. Meet me by the gates. I have a plan" Sokka said. A knock can be heard out side the door, telling Sokka that some soldiers is on there way.

"I'll be right back." Sokka said, as he kissed Suki on her lips before he put his helmet back on.

Then he heard some noise out side the room.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zuko saw one soldiers walking her way to Suki cell.

Leaning on the cell door he sneak a knock on the door.

"Hey out the way I need the prisoner." The soldier said.

"W-WHY?"

"Because the boss said so thats why." The soldier said impatient.

"You can't go in there."

The soldier grab Zuko shoulder rough and the next thing everyone knew Zuko had the soldier on the ground face first, her arm behind of her back hard pressing her down.

Sokka walk out the room and look at the image before him confuse, the soldier look up at Sokka.

"Don't just stand there! I think he is imposer, arrest him!" Cried the soldier.

Sokka look at them for a second then tackle Zuko to the ground.

"YOU ARE UNDER ARREST!" Sokka said out loud then lean in Zuko's ear and whisper.

"Don' worry, I get you out of this. Met me at the gates in an hour"Sokka got Zuko off of the floor and force him toward out of the cell hall and toward the prisoner warden.

Suki look at the bar cells and saw the whole thing happening.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So this isn't a surprise, Prince Zuko sneaking inside the most secure prison ever made, this day forward you be my personal slave/prisoner." The warden said.

Zuko was strap in an hard chair, his helmet down removed and everything.

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST TURN MYSELF IN AND COLLECT THE REWARD!" Zuko shouted angry at the warden.

"In due time, but before that I'll torture you for what you did to my niece."

"Mai is your niece? I didn't mean to bre-"

"Uncle, there is two new prisoners in the cell in the tower, its very important for you to tend too." Mai said.

Her uncle left, leaving just Mai and Zuko alone.

"Mai, I'm sorry I didn't mean too." Zuko said.

Mai put her two hands on her hips.

"You hurt me that day and you seem to mean it well." Mai said coldly.

A letter puff in her hands and she begin to read it out loud mad.

Zuko just sit there guilty for the first time in his life.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The warden walk in the cell, he open the door and look around the room, but see no one.

This was his mistake.

He turn his back to leave again, but then he feel arms wrap around his waist. He tried to snatch everything away, feeling that danger was near.

Then the strangest thing happen, the arms that belongs to a human didn't attack him. He or she just let go and then his mind was blank.

"What did you just do, Sakura-chan that was so cool?" Naruto said.

"I just erase part of his memories, he should be coming around in the next ten minutes, so let go find Zuko." Sakura said.

"Right." Naruto said, as they both run out of the room.

"I can feel his charka, its weak, but he is not alone." Sakura told Naruto, as they come closer and closer to the room that Zuko was in.

Then they heard noises all around them.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zuko sigh to himself, hearing noises outside the room.

It was time to go.

The ropes that hold his hands down was loosen now, and then he slip his hands under the rope, he pushed Mai against the wall.

He send her a sorry look, as he run out the room and lock the door after him.

Mai bang on the door angry.

"ZUKO!" She screamed, but he already left.
Sign up to rate and review this story