Categories > Original > Fantasy > Ghosts+vampire=Namaie

Ghosts+vampire=Namaie

by mikirlc 0 reviews

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2008-08-05 - Updated: 2008-08-05 - 1123 words

0Unrated
Volume 1
“This is Hannah O’ Nell here with the least news, the killer who kill 5 of his wife’s was found tonight dead by a sword know to been use in the murders. The killer has been identify as a Jack Holts. Police say that they are investing into this case, but I wouldn’t say everything is safe, Hannah O’ Nell 9 o’clock news.” The reporter walks away.
Mark and Namaie stand watching behind the yellow type.
“WOW I never been this close to a murder scene before!” said Namaie as she jump up and down in excitement.
“Why are you getting so excited for that man. He was nothing more then a cold hearted murder.” Mark tightens his fits in anger.
“Mark did something personally happen? That why you came here when you…”
“That an enough!”
“But…”
“I said that was enough now shut up about it you stupid brat…why do you care what happen in my life I don’t care About what happen in yours.”
“Why! Why do you turn so mean when I ask a question about you and your past” She reply as she feels like she been kick out again. At that point she falls to the floor feeling worthless, as she hold her self.

Namaie point of view
His pain and the evil coming from the house took over me in that second Darkest was creeping into my mind. Just me and the little voice speaking into my ear. This was too much for me, I run as fast I could home. But the more I try to get home the more the voice became stronger and before I knew it I was sat in a concern hoping the voice would disappear or I would wake up to see Mark loving smile. The voice became quiet I knew that was bad. It the deep breath of silence before the roar. I dig my head into my knees and told myself it not real I’m imaging.
“Your not imaging.” said the voice.
“What?” I speak out loud in fear that he was in my head.
I could feel the darkest taking over me; my vision was turning black as if I was falling a sleep. I couldn’t fight it.

Mark point of view
I didn’t mean to leave Namaie there it just I was so angry. (Mark thinks about the words that Namaie said to him about never talking about him and his past.) Maybe it time she did know something about me I mean I know her for 4 months now. Haha 4 month it doesn’t seem like last week she was in here for the first time. Disturbing my shop, she had to have the book that was holding the two biggest book-cases together. That it I can’t stand it, I’m going over to see her and apologist for to night and tell her the truth about me all the true!
As Mark get to the house he noticed all the lights were out but someone was in side from the shadow run across the window. As approaching the door it swing open to a dark, mystical and creepy room.
“Namaie, it’s me Mark look I came t…”
“BANG!” Mark drops to the floor, as he becomes unconcern he sees Namaie with a baseball bat in her hands.
“Ki wo tsukete kami sama wa miteru.
Hitori de tooku demo itsumo mitsukedashite kureru...”
(The lyrics are from a song call Misa lullaby from death note anime series.)
The words slipped around me, her voice was as beautiful as an angel but the words meaning, hurt me inside and hearing them from her lips made my sick with anger.
The room was so dark the moonlight was my only light, when she isn’t there.
“You really have done it this time Namaie, you gone to far even I can’t see you.” Mick says as he looks down at the floor putting back his tears.
The room becomes silenced as Namaie turns around laughing at him. Eyes as white as pure snow and skin bleach white; the only other colour was her violent red hair.
“HAHA…”
“WHAT SO FUNNY?!” He shouted as he tries dramatically try’s to break the chains that tied him to the wall.
“My name is Jack not Namaie.” As he said calmly letting Mark rage on. As he takes a sword from the hot, burning fireplace.
“Namaie I know you’re still in there, fight him I know you can do it…”
“It pointless she long dead”
“Shut up no she isn’t… Namaie I’m sorry for calling you a stupid brat and that I didn’t care about you the truth is that I care about you more than I do about myself!”
“Time up.”
“NAAAMAAAIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!” He screams as the blade of the sword goes through his heart.
Jack start to scream as Namaie fights back for control of her body.
“This body is my and you can go to hell!”
Namaie drops to the ground as she raises her head to see the damage Jack has done to Mark.
“O my G… Mark!!!”
She runs over to him in panicking about the sword that still in his heart. .
“Do I take it out or leave it in or do I take it out or leave it in, I don’t know!”
“Please take it out.” He muddles as she panic.
She looks he shock that he still alive.
“Ok I’m I hurt you.”
She pulls it out with no moment to think. As soon as take the blade out the wound heals as if it was never there and under do the chains, as she undoing the chains she ask him what the he is.
“I’m so hungry.” Said Mark as he puts Namaie close to him and lays his face next to her neck.
“Ahhhhh, Mark what are you doing?” He doesn’t rely
“Ahhhh please stop that hurts.” As she try to pull him away from her.
She turns her head to the side to she see the sword next to her. Mark’s notices that she almost has the sword and pushes her away from him. When he let go of her so gets up and is off like a shot into lock her. Mark stay in the basement that night just to hear her heart beat and her tears hitting ground. And her voice singing her self to sleep.
“Namaie I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry.” were all the words he said that night before he leave at day break to get change and open the book store leaving Namaie asleep up stairs.
Sign up to rate and review this story