Categories > Original > Fantasy > Ghosts+vampire=Namaie

stand for what you love

by mikirlc 0 reviews

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-08-08 - Updated: 2008-08-08 - 529 words

0Unrated
Volume 2
“Have you lost your mind?” said Jason as he jumps off the counter watching Mark rush around with holy water and a stake.
“I don’t think so.”
“Hmmm… you do know this is a ghost not a vampire right?” Jason looks at him confused.
“Well…what can I do then?”
“How about you leave the holy water and stake with me and you go talk to her.” He relies as he pulls the items away from him quickly.
Ding Ding at that moment of time the door opens.
“Sorry we’re not open yet.” Mark reply facing away from the door.
“Mark?”
He turns as he hears her voice sounding so weak and scared.
“Namaie.”
“Can we…talk?”
“Sure, Jason can you take care of the store.”
“You behaviour yourself now , o and Mark .” said Jason as he smiles at them.
Mark closes the door behind him as she sits down at his desk.
“You know your pretty brave; come here after all that you seen.”
“Is that your way of saying I’m fired?”
“Fired? No I just thought that…”
“That I wouldn’t want to come back, look I seen things I shouldn’t see I was 6 years old. I’m not sure what happen last night but it not going to stop something I love doing. And I really love working here…with you.”
“OK I’m so sorry.”
“Make me a deal at work we don’t talk about this and after work tonight we’ll talk ok?” She said as she puts a smile to him.
“Okay, you should open store it almost time.”
Her nodes and walks out of the office leaving Mark at his desk happy that she came back.
“2mintunes to closing WOW it’s a Friday night and I’m looking for some hot chicks 2 nights!” said Jason as he bounces off the walls in excitement. “
“Ha-ha you go early I close up 2 nights.”
“You sure? Aww thank you.” He said as he kisses her on the forehead.
Jason runs off like a bullet shot from a gun. As she turns the lights off a sweet and genet whisper speaks out.
“Thanks for leaving me in the dark.”
She turns to see who it was.
“O, Mark I’m sorry I through you all ready left to meet me at the bar.”
“The bar?” He said confused as Namaie turns the lights back on.
“When were you allowed in a bar?”
“He he I am 18 you know I’m not a little kids.”
“I’m sorry you look so under 18.”As he puts a big smile to hind the laugher inside of him.
“By the way I was wondering if you, only if you want to …err have dinner at my apartment.”
Namaie thinking (It seems like he shy , maybe he is going to kill me but at his place so it easier to hind my body, that silly, but he did say if I wanted to , maybe he asking me on a date well should I say yes or no to him???)
“Well is that ok then?” As he lifts his head from looking at the floor.
Sign up to rate and review this story