Categories > Original > Fantasy > Ghosts+vampire=Namaie

dinner at where?

by mikirlc 0 reviews

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-08-09 - Updated: 2008-08-09 - 606 words

0Unrated
Volume 3
“Err…How about having dinner here!”
Namaie spirited guardian
Great I love eating in a book store specially, with a VAMPIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” he said sarcastically as putting a face about it.
“If you don’t like it then wait out side in the cold.” She pulls her face to the side and muddles it.
“Who you talking to?” said Mark
“No one “She moves her head back looking at Mark trying not make him think she crazy.
“Well…I guess we could get a take-out?” As he rubs his head in disappointment.
Namaie nodes and walks over to the phone but as she puts her hand on the phone a mystery his hand moves to the side of her and lays it on top of her‘s.
“Or maybe we should just talk about this instead of trying to dodge this subject.”
Namaie freezes with ideas of how he could know what she thinking.
“Ok then, “As she pulls away her hand from underneath his.
She spins to face him her body feels heavier as she collapses to the floor.
“Woo...Namaie come on talk to me, Namaie? Namaie please wake up please ple…”
“Monnnnnnnnnnnn” Her stomach started to rubble.
“Wait minute you fainted cause your hurry well my place is only 5 minis from here and I did do some shopping to day.”

Namaie point view
Mark a good cook saying that he had a lot of practise and I mean a lot of practise. But the only problem I got right now is why I’m in Mark bed and how did I get here?!
Namaie thinking(Wait something that in the bed, his bed !, I’m sure I was only out for 5 minis nodes no Mark not like that he would never take advanced of me or would? I mean what other secrets he could be hiding.)
Mark walks over to Namaie with a tray full of delicious, mouth watering foods. Rice, smoked fish, cookie cereal (the best cereal everrrrrr) and a full glass of the smoothes tastiest milk she tasted in her life.
“Here you must be so hurry right now.”
She looks at all the food he made, all the effect he put in to make the feast. Tears start to roll down her face.
“What wrong, Is there a problem with the food?” He said in worry
“No it just no ever made me something like this before, thank you.” As she rubs the tears away and pitch up her fork.
“So… How does it taste?” he said look ing as if I was an inspector testing the food.
“Haha could you be any more romantic breakfast in bed.” I try to clam him down he work so hard on this master piece I could tell it taste and textile it was like it came from heaven every bite and feeling was just pure happiest and love, and I love it , I wanted more.
“He he I could be.”
“Huh?” I look up to him so confused what did he mean by he could be?!”
Then he laded over me his face so close to my I could feel when his eyes were blinking. I started to blush.
“Mark!”
Before my brain could process all this I felt his tongue licking some rice off my cheek, some rice I didn’t even know was there. He wipes his mouth and asks me.
“So did that get more Romantic or scare you?”
He started to play with my hair I couldn’t speak my face was as red as a strawberry if I blush any more I think I would of exposed.
Sign up to rate and review this story