Categories > Original > Fantasy > Ghosts+vampire=Namaie

breakfast in bed

by mikirlc 0 reviews

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2008-08-17 - Updated: 2008-08-17 - 408 words

0Unrated
Volume 4
“M…Mark.” Before I could finish my sentence I could see Jason try to rush out save by the bell or in this case save by Jason.
Jason tries to walk back fords but it to later for any anime backwards walking. Mark seen him and he seen Mark. Now you think there no problem with that but here the problem Jason is Mark boyfriend.
“Jason! What is it?” He asks him looking a way from him steering at me like it was my fault he came through the door.
“Err… I best go now, thank you for the breakfast.” A run out of there like there was no tomorrow.
“So, what was that about?” Jason asks as he throws his jacket onto the sofa.
“ I’m going out.” as he walks to the door Jason voice seen to always sticks to his mind and what Jason had to say next hurt and torn him the must. As Jason reply.
“Do I even want to know where you’re going?”
“If it means that much to you I’m going for a bite to eat,” Mark pauses for a second and turns back to face him.
“ You know I don’t see your problem right now you go out every night looking for a bird you never be caught a life spending time me but as soon you see me with Namaie who happens to be one of your closest mates you freak throwing thing around shouting!”
“Maybe I go out every night is cause when I come home I feel even more alone around you. And it hurts cause we both know the fire out but we still say we’ll in love, when we not! And just seeing you with her I could feel the passion you have for her and you know what I know for a we’ll now.”
He screams as tears roll down his face as fast as race cars.
“Know what !?” He ask as he rolls his head.
“You love her more then anything and when your with her your smiling!”
Mark is surprise by Jason and feel like an old wound has open. Mark walks over to Jason to hug him but Jason pushes him away and tell him to leave.
Mark walks out closing the door as he walks away listen in on Jason and only hears the soft ,smooth tears rolling off Jason face onto the carpet.
Sign up to rate and review this story