Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Auditions for my new story guys i need you!.

" Congratulations everyone! "

by Harrow 8 reviews

The time of truth is nigh here is the results!.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-08 - Updated: 2008-08-09 - 266 words - Complete

0Unrated
Harrow here hi everyone this is the results please don't be mad.

Congratulations Helloangel i have decided to give you the role of the rival of the main character her name is hannah i hope you enjoy your alter ego and please review my story.

Congratulations Lovefai you have recieved the role of krissy hannah's bestfriend i love your blunt and truthfulness and your personality in general please review this story when it starts.

Oh Congratulations I build the coffins sweet name by the way you have recieved the role of kaitlynn one of lacey's best friends i really like you you sound very pretty please review my story when it starts.

Congratulations dondon 1827 you have recieved the role of Aubrey one of lacey's best freinds you sound very cool please review my story buddy when it starts.

And a big congratulations goes out to The chemical rose you will have the honor to play lacey my main character and the one who gets to love the fantastic gerard way!. I hope you are very estatic and so excited like i am buddy and please review my story when it starts okay thankyou and congrats again!.

TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO AUDITIONED I'M SO SORRY BUT DON'T WORRY I ALREADY HAVE ANOTHER PLAN FOR ANOTHER STORY AND ALL WHO DID'NT GET IN THIS ONE WILL BE IN THAT ONE. SO DON'T BE MAD AT ME PLEASE REVIEW THIS ONE ANY WAY BECAUSE THE OTHER STORY WILL BE COMING UP SOON AND YOU WILL HAVE YOUR PLACE BYE EVERYONE AND THANKYOU AGAIN THIS STORY WILL START SHORTLY.

HARROW.
Sign up to rate and review this story