Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Dark moon.

Sundown.

by pearlhime 0 reviews

Toshiro gets ditched and Grimmjow gets a job and Orihime forms an antivampire coalition.Yup I did add more.Enjoy.

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Humor - Characters: Arisawa Tasuki,Inoue Orihime,Kuchiki Rukia,Kurosaki Ichigo - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2008-08-09 - Updated: 2008-08-10 - 2290 words

1Original
A/N:I miss fanlib.


Orihime hopped out of her seat by the window and went over to the blackhaired girl staring dumbfounded at her,"hello,Rukia!" she said cheerfully. 'Damn,Urahara!Stupid cheapskate salesman/Captain,the memory eraser didn't work!!' Rukia cursed silently,to Orihime however,"good morning to you too,Inoue-san." Orihime simply beamed at her,"come on,let me introduce you to Tatsuki," she grabbed the upper part of Rukia's arm and hauled her to the other end of the classroom. A tomboyish looking girl sat tilted back in her chair,she had dark hair cut in short spikes and wide brown eyes which widened considerably when she saw Orihime approaching with Rukia.


"Don't tell me," Tatsuki said."Another victim?" Orihime smiled and shook her head,"no." She teased,"you guessed wrong.This is Rukia Kuchiki,she's the one who saved me last night." 'Urahara was going to die after this,' Rukia decided. Tatsuki sat up,"no kidding!It was this girl?" "Uh huh," Orihime said proudly,"she ran off that vampire with her sword!" 'Oh Gods,she remembered everything that had happened last night except...'


"Well you see,Rukia, me and Tatsuki were going over the facts in the case and came up with a sensible decision," said Orihime. The three girls were sitting on the roof of the main school building eating lunch or were supposed to be."I thought maybe there were other girls who had an experience similar to mine and ever since then...well it's only been five hours,Tatsuki called up some friends of hers from the Dojo and came up with six weird happenings around the town." Orihime paused to dig out of her bag a small blue notebook, she flipped it open and began to describe the various accounts,in one a young woman named Keiko Moegi saw a boy running across the top of her family's house,in the morning her german shepherd was found mauled on the backsteps.No one had heard a thing," Orihime said with large eyes. Tatsuki nodded,"I know Keiko,we've hung out together in the past,and she isn't particularly frivolous or has a wild imagination.So even I must say that there's something rotten in the town of Karakura."


Rukia sweatdropped,'oh no...please don't say what I think you're going to say...' A determined look came into Orihime's eyes,"Tatsuki,Rukia,I propose we form a coalition to stop these things from happening in our town!Now who's with me?" She put her hand out palm face up. Tatsuki smiled hesitantly,"well since you suggested it...I guess I'm in," she joined hands and then they both turned to Rukia waiting expectantly.'Good Gods,what will Byakuya-I mean,the Captain say?'Rukia reached out and grasped their hands,"to new friendship and the eradication of all things that prowl the night," she said with a finality.'Oh well,slaying vampires was her job after all.'

**********************************


Sometimes Toshiro wondered if Ulquiorra was all there,or that maybe he was just a little bit psycho.The Garganta portal,a kido cast gateway dumped the two vampires on the side of a busy freeway. Toshiro groaned and kept his head down as the sunlight glanced off the passing chrome bumpers and shiny metal rims.No matter how effective the black sun vaccine was supposed to be, Toshiro still suffered the side effects of his pale easily burned skin.If he was felt this much discomfort, he could only imagine what Ulquiorra was going through. He turned his head to look at Ulquiorra-no the space he had once occupied...to find it empty.


Toshiro blinked,dimly it registered in his stunned brain the sign across the way-Welcome to the Golden state,where we give a new meaning to Eureka!I've found it! 'Next time,' he vowed silently, the famous nerve twitching on his forehead,'he would insist upon Mr.depressed former mama's boy Kurosaki-instead of Mr.I-love-vampire-love-stories-and-I-must-buy-the-new-book-Schiffer!Seriously when I catch up to him...I'm going to freeze his ass to the wall of Las Noches and make him watch while I tear up his precious books...' Toshiro grinned evilly as he began following the guardrail up the road,carrying both suitcases...Ulquiorra's book was safely stashed in his own case.

********************************


'I wonder what Toshiro and Ulquiorra are doing right now?' Ichigo wondered. He slipped on a pair of tinted aviator sunglasses,they had barely been one hour in Tokyo before Grimmjow snagged a job interview to be a bouncer...for Club Uzumaki.


"So...Mr.Jeagerjaques," said the manager of the nightclub,Haruto Miyazaki,"what experience do you have with crowd control?" Grimmjow when he wanted to,could be as normal and polite-maybe,as anyone else. He grinned and raised his shirtsleeve to reveal smooth bulging muscles,"I've had plenty of experience dealing with rowdy people. Ya see,I've got three brothers who like ta rough house alot..." he shrugged,"so I gotta break 'em up once in awhile." Miyazaki smiled,"well Mr. Jeagerjaques,I like your confidence...so you've got the job." Grimmjow tried to look serious,"so when do I report in, Mr.bossman?" Miyazaki glanced at his wristwatch,"oh I'd say around eight pm..." Grimmjow stood up,"got it." He walked to the door and was about to step out when Miyazaki said to him,"oh and Grimm-kun,I'd recommend wearing something else." "Like what?" Grimmjow studied his outfit-what was wrong with bleached denim jeans, a tan shirt and a lightweight jacket? "Something...Oh I don't know...maybe more revealing?" Grimmjow went out the door,"er sure.Uh see ya later."


Several hours later,Ichigo sat at the foot of a bed in an apartment prepared and selected by Aizen himself...'only the best for his(boys.)' "He said what?" asked Ichigo,sounding quite like a gossiping girl."Something I don't know, maybe more revealing?" Grimmjow imitated,"the jackass!...But still, ya think this looks alright?" He turned in a complete circle wearing a different pair of jeans and a black dress shirt open at the throat. Ichigo smirked,"you'll make the women melt for sure." Grimmjow grinned at this,"that's what I was aiming for, bro. Well I'll see ya later."


For a few minutes after Grimmjow left, Ichigo was still, then once he was sure that the other vampire wouldn't be coming back,he jumped up and began preparing his own wardrobe. He stood in front of the wide mirror in the bathroom and passed a critical eye over his (outfit).From the tight black pants that were Ulquiorra's, but usually fit (him), to the honey colored dress shirt that matched his eyes."Perfect," he muttered, unbuttoning the top three buttons to show a bit of chest like Grimmjow. Now he was ready to visit club Uzumaki.

********************************

It was nighttime in California,when Toshiro finally came across Ulquiorra."hello,Toshiro," he said by way of greeting, the nerve began to twitch again at the sight of the black cover decorated with a front center white chess piece and a red one further behind it."Breaking Dawn?," Toshiro asked incredulously,"that's what you left me for?!" Ulquiorra shrugged,"yeah,this one came out last month.It's the final book in the series." 'The jerk!Doesn't even consider the possibility of me being er...murdered while he's reading a vampire love story!!' "Why are you all iced up?"Ulquiorra, asked seeing as the rooftop where he sat was rapidly becoming a mini ice rink, Toshiro growled in response,"shutitandlet'sgo!" Ulquiorra got up carefully and went over to him,"are you ready?" Toshiro cracked his joints and cast the spell to open the portal.


A minute passed by and the two now found themselves sans their luggage, standing by a roadside fruit stand, where a tired looking mexican man shook a bag of oranges at them."Damn!!!" Toshiro cried,Ulquiorra scowled, they were both looking at a sign that read,'Welcome to Florida!'

********************************

Club Uzumaki was dark inside with only a few neon strobe lights to cut the darkness.Ichigo stood at the wide wraparound bar and glanced at the faces,mainly male, he noted,only two girls that he'd seen so far. One of them sat near him on a bar stool, when she noticed him staring,she batted her eyelashes at him.'Oh what the hell!Grimmjow hasn't seen me yet...' Ichigo sidled over to talk to her,"hey,nice night we're having,eh?" She twirled her glass in one hand and stroked his arm with the other. Ichigo flushed as he began to get aroused.The mysterious woman then spoke in a heavy masculine voice,"say how about we leave the club,sugar?" He froze, it was a transvestite!


Grimmjow hovered near the entrance, his expression cool but calm. He had noticed like Ichigo,that there seemed to be a lot of men frequenting the place,but thought nothing of it.He watched as two more young men entered,one had a bowl cut and a bored expression on his face,the other was jumping around excited,"we got in,Mizuiro!See didn't I tell ya my ID's would work!" Mizuiro smoothed out his shirt and said dryly,"calm down,Asano,we still have to wait for the girls." "Oh yeah!I'd almost forgotten my dearest Orihime," Keigo turned around,"I'll keep a sharp eye out,Captain!" It was at this point that Grimmjow was interrupted from these interesting procedings by a tap on his...foot?


"Yeah," he growled,"what,d'ya want?" The foot tapper turned out to be another young man with what looked like pale blond hair and watery blue eyes.'Huh? A foreigner?' Grimmjow did his fiercest scowl,"I won't repeat myself again.What-do-you-want?!" In the background,Keigo squawked,"they're here!I see them!" The blond man just stared,"would you like to dance?" he asked.'What the Fu--**!' Grimmjow was grabbed by the arm and hauled-no mean feat-across the room to the large dance floor which was already full with gyrating bodies."What the hell!!!" at the edge of the bar,Grimmjow caught sight of Ichigo being hassled by what (he) thought was a tall broad in a skimpy dress."That little asshole!When I get my hand-!!" The man who was pretending to be Grimmjow's...er...partner was starting to grope him.

********************************

Ichigo spotted Grimmjow and risked his brother's wrath at finding him in the club,to free himself from the clutches of 'Nana' as the (woman)had introduced herself as."Grimmjow..." Ichigo muttered under his breath as he saw his saviour being molested on the dance floor,definitely there was going to be some emotional scars. He glanced around desperately, Nana kept an irongrip on his arm,' c'mon...somebody please!'Then he saw a girl well he was pretty sure it was girl with long bright orange hair."Er.That's my sister over there..." he pointed,"oh look!Damn it!How dare that guy put his hands on her!!" Nana loosened her grasp and Ichigo pulled away,"don't worry I'll be right back," he lied and fled quickly.


"Isn't this cool,Rukia?" Orihime said happily looking around.When Keigo and Mizuiro had suggested they get together somewhere and oh yeah sneak out of the house at an hour that Byakuya,unless it was for patrol duty never let her out at that time of night...yup she was sure that this would go over real well with nii-san if he ever found out...She glanced at the people milling around, all humans,all fragile living and breathing things that could be broken easily..."Hey earth to Rukia!" Orihime clapped her hands in front of the other girl's face,"hey snap out of it!"


Ichigo just happened to be loitering near them and when Orihime said Rukia's name,his heart...well if he'd had a heart nearly stopped. Rukia turned and smiled at Orihime,"sorry. Sometimes I just get wrapped up in my own thoughts." 'Oh my G-Gods it was that...that girl..the Slay-' "Hey Kuchiki!Wha'd you like to drink?" Keigo called as he made his way to the bar. It all fit...Rukia Ku-! "We gotta go!!" panted a familiar voice in Ichigo's ear. Grimmjow was all sweaty and his face was flushed, his usually flashing blue eyes were wide and terrified.He wrapped his arm around Ichigo and Sonido-ed away. Rukia didn't see them.

********************************

When they arrived back at the apartment they found a thoroughly disgusted and fishy smelling Toshiro and Ulquiorra. The nerve on the forehead was pulsing,"What took you so long?!" Toshiro snarled. Ichigo pinched his nose and leaned in to study him closer,"what on earth happened to you? You look like you took a dunk in the ocean." Ulquiorra frowned at the wall and silently counted to one hundred in German.


Toshiro eyerolled,"we did not figuratively take a 'dunk in the ocean' we were dumped in the ocean!" "Huh?" even Grimmjow looked interested.As Toshiro began recounting their day of woes,Ulquiorra started to count in french, he got to 'cinque before he was interrupted."Um..I have something to add," Ichigo said a little shyly. Ulquiorra, Toshiro and Grimmjow paused to listen,"I saw Rukia Kuchiki..."

********************************

A/N:Okay so I did add a few more paragraphs.Poor Grimm-kun being harrassed by a gay guy in a gay club...Keigo didn't even know where he was taking his sweet Orihime... and cinque means five in french,hey Ulquiorra's gotta be smart and there will be a little more next time about the day of woe.Until next time...
Sign up to rate and review this story