Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > The Modern Story Of Inuyasha

Un-Humble Beginnings

by Gking 0 reviews

What if Inuyasha grew up in the modern era? How would Inuyasha tell his story? Well, find out here. NOTE: Some chapters will be rated either R or NC-17 for language and other content.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Inuyasha,Kagome - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2008-08-10 - Updated: 2008-08-10 - 493 words

0Unrated
Author’s Note: Ok, this has been an idea of mine for a long time… How would Inuyasha’s story be told if it only took place in the modern day era? What kind of person would he be? How would he have met all the people and experience the things he experienced in the series? Well, after a lot of careful thinking and plotting, I’ve finally got it. Here it is. I hope everyone likes it.



Chapter 1: Un-Humble Beginnings.

So you want to get to know me, huh? Well… that is a long and interesting story you’re wanting to find out about. For those of you who don’t know who I am, my name is Inuyasha. I am a 21 year old half demon. Yes, that’s right half demon. Without giving away too much right this second, my father is a demon and my mother was a human. I have an older brother named Sesshomaru… Oh, what the hell, I’m giving away too much as it is already. This is my story.

I was born sometime in the year 1987. Don’t ask me what day because quite frankly, I do not know at all whatsoever. I never got to meet my dad because he died before I was born. So my mother raised me by herself. My brother, or should I say half-brother, Sesshomaru, was raised by his mother, which is why we didn’t really get to become close like what most brothers or sisters do. Anyway, my mother raised me in the solitude of our house. Soon, she would take me outside to play with the other children who lived in the same neighborhood as we did, but no one wanted to play with me.

Let me tell you something before I move on. Where I come from, Demons alone are a very rare sight to begin with, but a half-demon? To people, that is the most absurd and far out thing you can ever think of. At the time I didn’t know why they didn’t want to play, but now I understand. And now I understand why it pained my mother when I told her the first name they had ever called me… half breed. When I was first called that, I quickly went to my mother and asked her what it meant. When I said the words half breed, she suddenly started busting into tears and started holding me close to her. I knew that nobody wanted to play with me, but I had no idea that I “didn’t belong here”. My mother explained what they were doing to me and I began to wonder would it get any worse? At first it didn’t seem it did, but soon the name calling turned to pushing and shoving, then the pushing and shoving turned into literal beatings. I thought that things would never get any better until I met “the angel’.
Sign up to rate and review this story