Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Babysitter

Chapter 5....

by dtng101 0 reviews

Read/find out....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-10 - Updated: 2008-08-10 - 378 words

0Unrated
A/N OKAY SO BEFORE I START I WOULD LIKE TO THANK LOSTMYMINDXX45 FOR REVIEWING ALMOST ALL OF MY CHAPTERS,THANK YOU
----------------------
Normal Pov.

She wasn't sure she had heard it.
Yes.Another.This time she was sure.It was a footstep.
The cat again?
No.The cat was curled up in a chair by the window.
She listened.Silence now.So silent except for her breathing,except for the pounding of her heart,exept for the ticking of the clock.
So,she had imagined it.
Another ghost,another creature of her imagination.
"Stop it,Karina,"she said aloud."Stop imagining things.It's scary enough here without you trying to scare yourself".
Another footstep.
This one louder.
This one closer.
Someone was in the house.Someone was walking quietly...slowly...deliberately.
She spun around and looked back to the den.
Could she get there in time?Could she lock herself in the den?Could she call the police?Would they get to the house in time?
Another footstep.
She turned back to face the front hallway.
The footsteps were coming from the stairs.
She froze.She felt completely paralyzed,paralyzed by fear.So this is what it's like,she though.SO this is what it's like to be frightened to death.
An image flashed into her mind.SHe was driving home with her mom late at night.They were in the old Pontiac.She must have been five or six.they pulled into the driveway.A rabbit was standing atthe top of the drive.Caught in the headlights,it froze.The poor creature became paralyzed,a statue of fear.it stood there staring into the headlights as the car came closer and closer.It didn't move a muscle until Karina's mom turned the headlights off.then it bounded away,it's long ears standing straight up in the air.
Another footstep on the stairs.
karina was the rabbit now,frozen in front of the fireplace.She wanted to move.She wanted to run.She wanted to scream.
But her fear held her in a tight grip.
"Who-"She finally mamaged to make a sound"Who's there?"
Silence.
"Who's there?"she called
Sorry it's short hoped you enjoyed it,but please do so review.Review=Quicker updates+happy auther.
Sign up to rate and review this story