Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Babysitter

Chapter 6........

by dtng101 1 review

Please review and another part of the story

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-11 - Updated: 2008-08-11 - 425 words

0Unrated
AUTHER'S NOTE;PLEASE REVIEW I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU GUYS THINK?
--------------------------------------
NORMAL POV.

"who's there?"
Bob stepped into the hallway.His cheeks were flushed from sleep.He had red leather slipers on his feet.One pajama leg had hitched up over his knee."I woke up.I'm thirsty."
Karina took a deep breath.Her knees felt weak.She grabbed onto the mantel to steady herself.She didn't want Bob to see that she had been afraid.
She elt like laughing.Then she felt like crying.Then she felt like running up and hugging him.
What an idiot she had been!Footsteps.of course there were footsteps on the stairs.How could Bob come down the stairs with out making footsteps?How could she have forgotten that she wasn't alone in the house?
He stared at her from the entranceway to the living room."I'm thirsty"He repeated.His voice was hoarse from sleep.He had a very devlish look on his face.
She walked over to him and smoothed her hand through his hair."You shouldn't sneak down the stairs."
"I didn't sneak.i walked.Slowly.I didn't know where you were.I didn't want to scare you".
Didn't want to scare her?!
She squeezed his shoulder playfully.he giggled."Are you sure you didn't want to scare me?"she asked
"Well...maybe a little."he giggled some more.
"Are you the kind of guy who likes scaring his baby-sitters?"she asked,starting to feel a little more normal.
"Maybe".
They headed towards the kitchen,her hand on his pajama shoulder.He felt sowarm,like a little stove."Well,I'm to see you,"she said.What an understatement!"What do you want to drink?Apple Juice?"
"NO.I brushed my teeth tonight."
"So?"
"So,apple juice tastes funny after you brush your teeth.I want milk."
"Okay.Milk,it is."
In the kitchen,he climbed up on one of the stools while she poured out his glass of milk.He drank it quickly in three long gulps,then wiped the milk mustache off his upper lip with the sleeve of his pajamas.
"Want to play a game or something?"he asked.-
"Get serious.You get right back up to be",she told him."Did your other baby-sitter play games with you late at night?"
"Maybe,"he said,the devilish grin reappearing.
"Tell the truth bob,"Karina said
a/n:sorry guys it was short but i promise tommorow I'LL PUT UP A LONGER CHAPTER THAN THE OTHERS.I PROMISE,PLEASE REVIEW
Sign up to rate and review this story