Categories > Original > Romance > The Master of Disguise

Triple Date Anyone

by AliceAlexiz19 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-08-11 - Updated: 2008-08-11 - 1474 words - Complete

0Unrated
**
“Moondust you look hot!” I say fanning myself.
“You don’t look t shabby yourself Shaggy.”
“Hey what about me?” Shootingstar asked doing a twirl in her dress.
“Nick is going to be speechless when he sees you.”
“I do aim to please.” she says with a girlish giggle. There is a knock on the door cutting Shootingstar off before her girlish giggle goes into a full throttle laugh. I run to go and get it. It’s Ryan and Casey and they look GOOD!
“Hello boys please come in.”
“What are we all gonna ride in? We still need to pick up Nick too. Just so you know.”
“We thought we could arrive in style.”
All three of us girls run to my bay window.
“OMSJ it’s a hummer freakn limo.” I say well more like scream.
I run and give him a hug. “Ryan you are the best.”
“Wish I could take credit for it but my main man Casey here it was all his idea.’” Ryan says patting Casey on the back.
“Guilty.” Casey says putting his arms and hands in the air as if he was caught by the police.
“I’m amazed.” I said turning my hug to him.
“OK lets blow this joint shall we.” Ryan says strolling to the door.
“Oh yeaboy.” says Moondust and her crazy self.
We arrive at Nick’s house.
“Do you mind if I go and it Nick. I really want everyone to see his face when he sees you,” I look over a Ryan and Casey “Well me and Moondust wanna see his face.”
“Uh sure.”
“I slowly make my way up the walk and the stairs. Crap you can’t see the limo from here man that has got to be one long walk way. My thoughts are interrupted by a loud scream and a sound of water splash.
I knock on the door. I look down at my hands they are shaking. I’m about to meet NICK FREAKING JONAS! A shirtless guy opens up the door wet. The dude at the door is PAUL KEVIN JONAS II. “Why hello what can I do for you.” he asks coyly.
“I’m Starshine and I’m here to pick up Nick.”
“Is Nick going out with ANOTHER hot girl.”
“Uh nope I’m just here to pick up Nick for my friend Shootingstar you might have heard of her.”
“Yeah I think I have.”
“Good.” I say with a laugh.
“Right so um what is your name again I didn’t catch it.”
“Starshine.”
“I actual new that. Just wanted to make sure you’re not temperamental.”
“Did I pass.”
“Yes with flying colors.”
“Sweet.”
“I’ll go get Nick.”
He walks away. I turn around to get a good view of the neighborhood. I was interrupted by a throat clearing. Nick must be ready I turn around. Instead of looking at a person with brown eyes and brown curly hair I saw a boy or a man how ever you wanna put it with black straight flippy hair and brown beautiful eyes that belonged to none other than JOESPH ADAM JONAS. God he’s gorgeous. I look the rest of him over and then I notice he’s wet and most importantly shirtless.
“Can I help you?” he asked.
“Uh nah I’m good.”
“K Nick will be out in a sec he’s getting ready. So um go ahead and come in and wait.”
“OK. Thanks.” I walk into the living room and sit on the couch.
“I’m Joe.”
“I know who you are.”
“Good because I know who you are too.”
“I’m ready.” Nick waltz into the room.
“Sweet.”
“It was nice meeting you.” said Kevin giving me a big hug. You better believe I hugged him back.
Walking out to the limo Nick says, “Sorry you had to wait we just got done swimming and I lost track of time and that should explain why they are shirtless.”
“It’s totally cool. How often do you get to hang out with the Jonas Brothers?”
“For me all the time.” we just laugh.
“WOW! Shootingstar you look amazing.” Nick said but his face said what is words couldn’t o’yea totally worth it.
“Thank you.” she said turning 12 different shades of red. Which in a way went with her dress.
I look over at Casey and Ryan, “Where are we going.” I say looking out the window.
“You’ll see.”
We arrive at a restaurant on the beach.
“O wow this is amazing!” Moondust says barely audible to our ears.
“I know.” I whisper back.
Ryan comes up behind me and whispers in my ear, “Do you like it?”
“Yeah, Moondust will love it.”
“Casey’s going big he wants to impress her because he needs someone to take his mind off of Taylor. So yea.”
“I think that Moondust is the perfect girl for the job.”
We walk in and the place is packed.
“Yes hello we have a reservation.”
“Name?” asks the host all flirty like. I HATE girls like that. I wrap my arms around Ryan’s waist. I wait for him to shove me off, but he played along and put his arm around my waist. I look back at Shootingstar and Moondust and they must have thought the came thing about this girl because they are holding their date close by their side.
“Ryan Sheckler.”
“O aren’t you a famous skate boarder?”
“Yes, Yes, I am.” he said with a confident grin.
“Your table is right this way Mr. Sheckler.” says with a cocky grin and a playful shove to his shoulder. Which affected me too. This girl is starting to get on my nerves. We are lead through the crowd of tables. We are lead out the side door to are own private party table outside. Out in the sand is a table for six. Around the table is candles lighting the way.
“The stores best services are put into this evening and setting. Hope you enjoy yourself.” the host said with a wink at either Ryan, Nick, or Casey or all of them some nerve.
“Thank you.” Casey says.
The host left but not before she made sure that we know that she has a booty.
“I think she was hitting on you boys.” Shootingstar said with a laugh
“I think so too.” I said taking a seat.
To my left sits Nick and Shootingstar. To my right sits Ryan and Casey and Moondust.
“The food is so good.” I said taking another bite of my cheeseburger.
“I know.” Ryan says stealing a fry off my plate.
“Alright since everyone is done why don’t we go done to the beach and make a bonfire.” Ryan says paying the check.
“You don’t have to pay for us.” Nick said pulling out his wallet.
“Nah it’s cool. You can tip though.”
We are all seating around a glowing fire watching the waves crash against the beach. Talking amongst ourselves.
“So Nick are you enjoying yourself?”
“Yes, I am. Thanks for inviting us.” Nick gently puts his arm around Shootingstar and giving her a fast but yet slow kiss.
I look over at Moondust and Casey. They look like they are going off with out a hitch. I look at my watch 10:30pm.
“Hate to ruin the party but I have to work tomorrow.” I say with an apologetic look.
“OK lets bounce.” Ryan says helping me up.
We drop Nick off first. Like the lady I am I walk them up the very long walk to the door. It is after all L.A.
“Thanks again for inviting us Starshine.”
“No, Nick thank you for coming we will have to do it again.”
“Yes how about you lovely ladies come over tomorrow and we can watch a movie play some rock band just hang you know before we have to go to Chicago.”
“Yeah we would love to come over.” Shootingstar said without hesitation.
“I’m gonna turn around so you guys can have some privacy.” Shootingstar hit my arm and her face turning red as she done it.
****
“Yes how about you lovely ladies come over…..” That is the last part I heard before the fumes are coming out of my ears. Why would Nick do this to me he knows I’m trying to get over her.
“Bye Nick.”
“Bye.” Crap he’s coming. HIDE!
“Joe why are you hiding behind the fern?”
“I wasn’t hiding. I was watering it.”
“It’s fake Joe.”
“No it’s not.”
“Yeah it is.”
“Well psssssh that explains a lot.” I say walking out from behind the fern. I leave the room before Nick can ask me anymore questions about why I was hiding.
Sign up to rate and review this story