Categories > Original > Romance > The Master of Disguise

Movie Night

by AliceAlexiz19 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-08-24 - Updated: 2008-08-25 - 2869 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Good morning Joseph!” Nick says with a happy tune to his voice.
“Yeah yeah.” I said with the opposite sound in my voice. I wipe my eyes trying to wake up.
“What’s wrong with you sleepy head?” Nick said flipping a pancake with a big smiley face on it.
“Why did you invite the girls over when you know that I’m trying to get over her?” I asked putting a dramatic sigh at the end.
“I don’t know why you wont go out with her…she likes you.”
“No she don’t.”
“I’m not going to argue with you. I’ll just prove it to you tonight Joe.”
“How?” I ask curiously.
“You shall see my dear brother.” Nick pats me on the back then skips off to his room. Weird boy. I swear is adopted.
***
I can’t believe that we get to hang out with the Jonas Brothers.” I say dancing around my room while talking on the phone.
“I know verse them in Rock band, watch a scary movie.” Moondust says.
“You guys are dorks.” Shootingstar said laughing
“You cant not honestly tell me you not excited about to night Shootingstar.”
“Fine. I’m so excited!” she screams into the phone.
“You guys I have a confession to make.” I say slowly and softly.
“What!” they say like they are gossip columnist and they are itchn for a story.
“I like Joe Jonas.” I say squeezing my eyes shut cant believing I just said that.
“I already knew that.” Moondust says.
“Me too.”
“How?” I say. I never mentioned it to them.
“You talk about him all the time Starshine.”
“I most certainly have not.”
“Yeah ever since gosh how long have has she been talking about Joe?” Shootingstar asks.
“I would say ever since Ryan’s party. She even talked about him last night when the boys dropped us off.” Moondust said.
They are acting like I’m not here, so I just hang up. Now what am I going to wear tonight got look good for Joe. I mea who cares what I look like. I run over to my closet. There’s nothing for me to wear. I settle for black converses with white splotches, red skinni jeans, and a black Rolling Stones tee. I look over at the clock on my nightstand. I probably have holy smokes 5mins. Man I took more time getting ready then I thought. I take one more quick glance in the mirror. I grab my keys and head for my
Mustang. I arrive at the Jonas house with a minute to spare. I go to the door. I knock once. The door opens. There at the door stands the little bonus Jonas Frankie.
“Hi there little man. I’m Starshine.” I say sticking my hand out.
He shakes it and says, “Hi I’m Frankie.”
“I know who you are and you are so much cuter in person.”
“You are cute too.”
“Ah thank you.” I say bending down and giving him a hug.
“Frankie your such a ladies man.” I look up and it’s Nick. Man he looks good. He is wearing what he wore on FNMTV. Shootingstar is breaking millions of girlies hearts by dating him.
“Are the girls here?” I hear someone in the other room.
“Just Starshine.” Nick replied.
“They aren’t here yet I just talked to them and they said that they are on their way.” Just then my phone goes off.
It’s time for me to say this
Addressing all you guys
Except for all the drag queens
Who deserve a noble prize
But the straight guys they don’t realize
What we go through and it’s a lot
Now its time for all us females to remind
Just in case you forgot
7 Things Guys Don’t have to do!
I finally get my phone out of my pocket. Now I remember why I don’t wear these pants. Impossible to get things out of the pockets.
“I love your ringtone.” Nick said laughing
“It rocks…you have to love spoof songs.”
“Yeah very creative.”
I look down at my phone and read the txt from Shootingstar.
~We have a problem~
~What~
~We hav a flat tire~
~then fix it~
~we dk how to fix a flat tire.~
~I even no how to fix a tire.~
~excuse us~
“Nick um I have to go.”
He looked a little panicked. “What? Why?”
“Moondust’s car has a flat tire I have to g and change it. They don’t know how apparently.”
“Ok I will go and change it and you stay here and make yourself at home.”
“Are you sure?”
“Yeah hold on and I’ll have someone give you a tour and you can start the party.” he says hopeful again.
“Ok can’t wait to pump up the party.” Nick leaves the room and in a matter of seconds he is back with Joe. I look Joe up and down. He is wearing B and V checkered vans that are black, black skinni jeans, the black jacket and white from the Rolling Stone cover. He looks soooo HOT!
“Hey Joe.” he smiles at me.
“Hey Starshine.” I love his manly voice.
Nick gets his shoes on.
“Kevin you ready come on.” Nick said impatiently.
“Yea I’m coming.” Kevin walks in. What is this National Jonas Brothers have to look fine today or what? Kevin is wearing the usual boots, with white skinni jeans, and a black tee. To complete his outfit he slides on a gray metallic looking jacket.
“Hey Starshine good to see you.” he comes over to me and gives me a hug.
“Good to see you to handsome.” I said stepping back.
“I feel left out. Can I have a hug.” he doesn’t wait for an answer. He steps toward me with his arms open. I step forward into to his embrace. I know that this sounds sappy, weird and just bazaar, but being in his arms just felt right.
***
I don’t plan on letting Starshine go anytime soon. Either its my imagination or what but it feels like she feels the same. Someone cleats their throat but I don’t know who. that’s when I realize that I have my eyes closed. I open them. I let her go against my will.
“Ok we’re leaving to go and get the girls.”
“K.”
“Make sure you give her the tour Joe.” could he be anymore obvious about the plan.
“Ok lets get this tour over with.”
When we get done with the tour she has to go to the bathroom. My phone vibrates.
~hows it goin wit her~
~good hows it goin wit u~
~good we will b another 30mins.~
~WHAT?!~
“I really like your house.” I jump. I wonder how long she has been standing there.
“Thanks.” she sits on the couch next to me.
“Do you play Rock Band?”
“Yeah! Do you?”
“I LOVE to play . I’m not that good though.”
“Show me.” I cant wait to see a girl that is good at this.
“Um ok.” she stands up and she starts to play air guitar and she is doing a really good job. She does a twirl and trips. She lands in my lap. I start to tickle her. I stop once we both are out of breath from laughing so much.
“I meant on the real game. We have it in our den.”
“Ok that will be easy well easier.”
“Ok lets go so I can kick your butt.”
“I’d like to see you try.” she said with a cute laugh.
“I like your laugh.”
“Thank you I like yours.”
“Do you want lead guitar or bass?” I ask holding up the guitars.
“I actually wanna play the drums.” ah a girl who controls the beat nice.
“I like a girl who takes control.”
“Good.” We play Welcome Home.
“Man you smoked me Star.”
“What can I say I’m good like that.”
“I better bow before you your highness.” I bow.
“What are we bowing about?” my head snaps up. It’s Moondust. I never really took her to be hot but she did look hot. She is wearing what looks to be soft high heels black boots, dark blue skinni jeans, a purple flowy top, and a black jacket with huge buttons. I look back at Starshine and she is grinning. Hate to say it but Starshine is prettier. Then in walks Shootingstar and not looking half bad herself. I give her a quick glance so she wont know that I’m looking at her. She is wearing black converses, white skinni jeans, red shirt with a shiny black vest.
“I just kicked Joe’s butt in Welcome Home on Rock Band.” she says very proud.
“And I bowed in awe.”
“Nice Starshine.” Nick said coming in.
“How about we all play now?” Kevin asks. I look in Kevin’s hand. He’s holding a Starbucks cup. I raise an eyebrow.
“My radar went off.” he said. I just cant help but to laugh.
“Right.”
“I call drums next song.” Moondust says taking off her boots.
“Otay.” Starshine said smiling.
“I call guitar next song.” Kevin said.
“Okay you can take my spot Kev.” Nick said.
“What song do we want to play?” Shootingstar asks.
“Dead or Alive.” Starshine and me say at the same time.
“Dead or Alive it is.”
While we play I look over at Starshine. She catches me. My face is starting to turn red. I can feel it. I play it off though with a wink. She blushes and turns her attention back to the T.V. I love when she blushes.
“Not bad Nick we only had to save you twice.” Shootingstar says lovingly. She lightly kisses him on the lips. I look around for something. I find what I want . A pillow. I throw it at them. It hits Nick in the back of the head.
“Ow!” Nick said holding the back of his head.
“It’s a pillow Nick nice try.”
“My turn.” Moondust said grabbing the drum sticks from Starshine.
Nick gives Kevin the guitar and sits by Starshine. Those to start to laugh in middle of the song and it causes me to lose focus and I completely lose.
“What song next?” I ask.
“Could I hear Kevin sing a song?” Starshine asks bashfully.
“Why?” Kevin asks.
She speaks up, “I love when you sing,” she clears her throat, “I personally don’t think you sing enough.” Ah so she don’t like my singing.
“Not that I don’t love Joe and Nicks singing I do love your guys voice. You no never mind.”
“No, no I’ll sing.” Kevin said looking touched by her words.
When Kevin gets down singing mom comes in.
“Hello don’t mean to interrupt.”
“It’s cool.” Kevin says.
“Hi I’m Moondust.”
“Nice to meet you.”
“And I’m Starshine.”
“Nice to meet you.”
“You know who I am.” Shootingstar said.
“Yes I most certaintly do.” she gives the girls each a hug.
“Well I’ll leave you guys alone.” Then mom leaves.
That was pointless. 10min later Frankie comes in with a pad of paper and a pen.
“What can we do for you little man?” I ask.
“Mom forgot to ask what you wanted a hot dog or a hamburger.”
We talk amongst ourselves.
“6 cheeseburgers.”
“Ok see you in a bit.” Frankie says sweetly.
“What do you guys wanna do now?” Nick asks.
“We can all go outside and sit on your patio. They have this beautiful backyard.” Shootingstar said.
“Ok lets go.” Nick says.
I fall into step with Starshine. She smells wonderful.
“You smell really nice Star.” I whisper in her ear.
“Thank you.” I thought that would be the end of that conversation but it isn’t. She suddenly puts her nose to my arm and inhales.
“You smell really nice yourself Joe.” she says with a smile.
We walk out of the back door. Our backyard is pretty plain. Nothing exciting about it.
“OMYGOSH!” Moondust says in shock.
“Wow I love your backyard.” Starshine says.
Hmmm I wonder what she like about it is it; the pool with the water fountian, the garden, the flower bed, the gazebo that has vines of roses on it? Who know what it could be.
“The foods done.” says dad. “That was fast.” I sit next to Nick who is at the head of the table and Starshine. Starshine sits by Frankie. Next to Frank the tank is Moondust then it’s my dad who is at the other head table spot place. Across from me is Shooting star beside her is Kevin then mom. We eat talk. Everything is going fine until I bump touch whatever Star’s leg. She turns her head and instead of giving me a look that said touch me again and I’ll kill you, she smiles and bumps my leg back. The sun sets. The lights in the pool kick on.
“Awe.” Shootingstar says, “It’s just so beautiful.”
“No you are beautiful.” Nick says then leans over and kisses her. I pretend to gag. Starshine laughs what I like to call my laugh now.
“What are you guys going to do now?” dad asks.
“Watch a movie.” Kevin says.
“Do you need any help with things mom?” I ask.
“Nope you boys enjoy your time with the girls.”
“Ok.” us boys say.
“So what movie we watching Kevin.” Starshine asks.
“Mirrors.” he says trying to act scary.
“Sounds scary.” she says.
“Whole point.” he said looking directly at me.
We all get situated. Moondust and Kevin are on the floor, Nick and Shootingstar are on the big o couch which you would think that they would want the love seat so they could be even closer but no me and Starshine got stuck with it. We turn out the den lights for special effect but leave the hallway lights on just in case.
I steal another glance at Star man she is so intent on the movie. You know those parts in the movie were you know the main character is about to do something that is totally stupid and you will end up screaming well we are at one of those parts. Starshine is so into the movie she is biting her nails. I’m surprised that she still has anymore to chew. All of a sudden she jumps up and for some reason that has not yet register in my brain I scream. In return Starshine screams which leads to a trail of screams from the rest of them.
“Kevin pause the movie I need to use the facility.”
“K” she gets up and uses the “facility”.
“Nice scream Joe.” Nick says.
“Shut up.”
“We aren’t even to the scary part Joe.”
“Leave me alone.”
“I’m back.” She sits down next to me like really close are thighs are touching because of the closeness. I just smile at her. We get settle back in and play the movie.
So far so not good. I have my hands over my eyes and I’m peering through the cracks between my fingers. I about to leave cause it’s getting bad. I start to sit up but Starshine moves closer to me and snuggles into my chest without hesitation. Sit back and put my arm around her. I can feel her breathing its fast and quick like her fluttering heart. I just stroke her hair and that my dear friends is how I get through the rest of the movie.
“Do you guys have to go to work tomorrow?”
“Nope.” the girls all say.
“Want to watch another movie?” I give all four of them a pleading look.
“Sure.” they say.
“What shall we watch?” Shootingstar asks.
“How about step it up 2.” Moondust says.
“Yeah I’ve seen that like 3 times.” Starshine says.
“Then why do you want to watch it again?” Kevin asks.
“It’s awesome and Adam Savani is fine.”
That hurts.
“Yeaboy.” Moondust says.
Man he’s a good dancer.
“I can see why you have watch this movie so many times its really good.”
She doesn’t respond I hear her steady breathing. She’s asleep. I gently kiss her forehead and close my eyes.
****
I wiggle around in my bed. Something moves and it’s not me. My eyes fly open. I’m not in my bedroom or even in my house for that matter. I look around. I’m at Joes. I fell asleep on the love seat. Someone out a blanket over us. This family is so nice. I gently slide away from Joe’s arms. I leave him a note. As soon as I get home I call Moondust and Shootingstar.
“OMG tell us everything!” Moondust yells into the phone. I tell them everything from when they weren’t there yet and to how amazing it felt to be in Joe’s arms.
“Man sounds like you had fun.”
“I did.” I said with a smile.
Sign up to rate and review this story