Categories > Original > Romance > Burnin' Up

Chapter 6

by LizzyJonas 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-08-11 - Updated: 2008-08-12 - 455 words

0Unrated
Nick, Joe and Kevin’s POV:

“Well, this should be fun guys, eh?” Kevin uttered.

“Yeah, maybe I can finally get Jess’s number, I really like her so far. Nick what about you; do you have any interest in Lizzy?” Joe asked.

“Yeah, she seems cool.” Nick answered.

“Sweet, we should go down to the lobby, they might be there already.” Kevin added.

Jess, Lizzy, and Alison’s POV:

“Holy crap guys, I am so nervous, are the JONAS BROTHERS seriously about to meet us down stairs to hang out?” Lizzy shouted.

“Yeah, it hasn’t really sunk in yet, just play it cool, we don’t want to look like idiots.” Alison said nervously.

“Wait guys, I just remembered, Brian doesn’t want us out of the roo-“Jess got cut off as she heard a knock at the door.

“Oh, shit, it’s Brian, hurry jump into bed and cover yourselves up!” Lizzy screamed.

They quickly jumped under the covers to hide the fact that they had nice outfits and shoes on, looking like they were ready to go to a party.

“Hey girls, I just wanted to make sure you guys were going to bed, remember, I don’t want you out of the room after 10. Goodnight.” Brian said.

“Night Bri.” We all said at the same time.

“Okay guys, let’s quietly get out of here, if Brian finds out we snuck out he would kill us and make us go home early, and I really don’t think we want that right now.” Lizzy said.

They hurried down to the lobby to see that Nick, Joe, and Kevin were already sitting there waiting. Lizzy, Jess, and Alison all looked at each other and smiled and started making there way to them.

“Hey guys, nice to see you again, we didn’t really plan anything, so do you guys have any thing that you would like to do?” Kevin asked.

“Uhhh, we don’t care, we are up for anything.” Jess answered quietly.

“Hey, why don’t we go up to our room and play truth or dare.” Joe said smiling at Jess.

“Um, Joe, we just snuck out of the room and now we are going back? Mom and Dad will be pissed if they find out.” Nick said angrily.

“We had to sneak out too. But truth or dare does sound like fun.” Lizzy said while giving Nick a little smirk.

“Alright, but we have to be quiet, Frankie, and our parents are sleeping in the room next door.” Kevin said.

They all made their way to the boy’s room. Lizzy, Jess, and Alison kept whispering to each other. “This is going to be so much fun.”
Sign up to rate and review this story