Categories > Original > Romance > Burnin' Up

Chapter 13

by LizzyJonas 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-08-11 - Updated: 2008-08-12 - 452 words

0Unrated
Nick, Joe, and Kevin’s POV:

“I can’t believe this. That Brian guy is such a dick.” Joe said as he was pacing around the room.

“I know. I’ve never seen you this sad and pissed before.” Kevin explained.

“Yeah, because I’ve never liked someone as much as I like Jess.” He told his brothers.

“Trust me, I know how you feel. I like Alison so much.” Kevin added.

“Nick, what about you? We all know you like Lizzy.” Joe questioned.

“Yeah, I really do.” Nick said blushing.

“Don’t be so shy about. We approve of her.” Kevin said.

Lizzy’s POV: 3 weeks later

The past 3 weeks have been hell. We all got our phones taken away and we were grounded for a 2 weeks. Since the grounding was over with, Alison and Jess rushed over to my house so we can finally talk about what happened.

“Holy shit you guys. I have been dieing. I just sat in my room all day and cried. This has been horrible.” I yelled as I went to hug them.

“I know, I can’t believe this happened! Have you talked to Brian since…you know.” Jess asked.

“Of course not! I don’t even want to see him. I hate him.” I replied.

“I miss the boys so much. Why did it have to end that way?” Alison wondered.

“I know, it’s terrible, and we haven’t even been able to talk to them since we don’t have our phones.” I told them.

“I wonder what they are thinking right now.” Jess thought out loud.

“They probably met some other girls. But I don’t know. I’m not sure if we should try and contact them or if we should forget about it.” I wondered.

“We can’t just forget about them, we love them to much. Stop thinking like that.” Alison shouted.

“We need to convince our moms to give us our phones back. We need to talk them; we can’t just sit here and do nothing.” Jess suggested.

“Good idea. It better work.” Alison said.

I am praying that our parents would give us our phones back. We need to see them. We all miss them so much. It’s not over yet.

“How about we go shopping to get our minds off of things for now? We will deal with everything later. Deal?” I asked.

“Deal.” Alison and Jess said at the same time.

The mall helped keep our mind off of the boys until we began to see their posters and merchandise in the store windows. It’s like they were following us. We are going to see them again. No matter what.
Sign up to rate and review this story