Categories > Original > Romance > Burnin' Up

Chapter 14

by LizzyJonas 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-08-11 - Updated: 2008-08-12 - 374 words

0Unrated
Nick, Joe, and Kevin’s POV:

We’ve all just been sitting around the tour bus sulking. Since it was the end of the tour, we didn’t have anywhere we needed to go.

“Dude, this sucks. It’s been 3 weeks. None of them are answering their phones.” Joe mumbled.

“I know, they probably got in so much trouble, I don’t even want to think about it.” Nick told Joe and Kevin.

“Yeah, we’ve never just sat around like this, and Nick, you haven’t been looking very good.” Kevin added.

“I know dude, you are looking kinda pale.” Joe said.

“I’m just tired, that’s all.” Nick told them.

“Boys, come on you’ve got to get up and do something, do you want to go out for lunch?” Mrs. Jonas asked.

“No mom, we are good, we are just gonna watch a movie or something, thanks for the offer.” Joe told his mom.

“Are you guys acting like this because of those girls you met back at the hotel?” She asked.
“Yeah, but let’s just stop talking about it.” Nick said.

We missed Jess, Alison, and Lizzy so much. We meet and hang out with girls all the time, but I don’t think any of us have felt the way we do about them. It’s crazy.

“Alright guys, let’s just watch a movie and play some video games, that usually makes us feel better.” Joe suggested.

“Yeah good idea, I will own you guys in Guitar Hero like I always do.” Kevin joked.

“Yeah, sure.” Nick said quietly.

“Okay, seriously Nick, are you okay? You really don’t look good.” Joe asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine, just tired.” Nick answered.

“Alright, I’m just gonna get you some water.” Kevin told Nick.

Kevin’s POV:

Nick really didn’t look good. Maybe he really was just tired, he hasn’t been getting much sleep, and he hasn’t been eating that much. I went to get him some water hoping it would help him a little. But then I heard a scream.

“KEVIN! GET OVER HERE! NICK JUST COLLAPSED.” Joe screamed.

“We need to get to the hospital! Hurry!” Mrs. Jonas yelled, almost in tears.
Sign up to rate and review this story