Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Prom Night (naruto style)

Chapter 1

by HarunoSakura 0 reviews

Naruto Style of the movie Prom Night. Just enjoy! don't own anything in this story.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Gaara,Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-08-11 - Updated: 2008-08-12 - 466 words

-1TrainWreck
Sakura got out of the car. "Thanks Mrs. Yamanaka, I really enjoyed the movie."

"Oh, don't mention it, dear. I'm sure Ino here had a really good time too. Didn't you?"

"Yea, I had a really good time. I'll see ya tomorrow night okay? I'm sure that'll be even more fun!"

"I know! I'll see ya!" Sakura walked away, and entered her house. 'Omg! I'm going to my prom! How exciting! I've gotta tell mom!'

"Mom?" she listened for a sound of a person. She couldn't hear anything. "Dad? Moka?" she called for her dad, and little sister. 'Where is everyone?' Unknown to her, her father was lying in front of the TV...dead. hand splattered with blood, and a deep slit to the neck. She went upstairs.

"Mom?" she called again. "Dad? Moka? Is anyone there?" she went into her own room. The lights were off, and the room was dark. She walked quickly in, and fell over something.

"AAAHHH!!" she screamed, and looked down. Just a tea set. "Moka!" she stormed into her sisters room. She was lying on the bed watching TV. "Moka!" No sound. "Moka?" She flipped her her body over, screamed again, and jumped back. A giant slit was visible across her neck. Suddenly, there was a loud thumping noise in the hallway. She quickly hid under the bed.

A man's deep voice asked, "Where is she?" Sakura's eye's widened. 'I know that voice! But from where?'

"I don't know! Please! Please don't kill me!" her mother answered.

"Tell me where she is! I know she's here." The man threw her to the ground. "Now, Where is she!"

"She's not here! She's at a sleep over at one of her friend's houses! Please! Please just leave her alone! Don't kill my daughter!" Sakura held back a gasp.

The man bent down, "I don't care if she's your daughter. After you're dead, all she'll have is me." he stabbed her five times in vital points in her stomach. Her mother looked under the bed to look at her daughter one last time.

The murderer slowly bent down more to look under the bed. Sakura screamed and tried to run outside. The man scrambled after her. Right when she stepped outside, the man caught her, and clapped a hand over her mouth.

"Shh. We wouldn't want anyone else to know now would we?" This time she actually got a good look at the guy. He had red hair, black rings around his eyes, no eyebrows, and a "love" tattoo on his forehead. Suddenly she remembered. 'He's the teacher from school! The one that went mental!' He raised his knife, and held it in front of her. "Good-bye. I wish we could've been together." the dagger plunged into her heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story