Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Prom Night (naruto style)

Chapter 2

by HarunoSakura 0 reviews

Naruto Style of the movie "Prom Night". Enjoy!

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-08-12 - Updated: 2008-08-12 - 596 words

0Unrated
"And that's the same dream I've been having the whole week." Sakura told Tsunade.

"Well, dreams are usually a sign of what's coming. Or it could just be a sign that you're bothered by it. Try to forget the whole thing. Oh, and have fun tonight. Nothing bad can happen at the prom." Tsunade smiled at her student.

"Thanks lady Tsunade." Sakura left the office.

~At the salon~

"Hey, Sakura, do you have you're dress yet?"asked Ino. They went to the salon to get their hair done right before prom night.

"Yea. What about you two?"

"I've got my dress. A red and black with gold dragons on it. You should see Ino's dress. Kiba's gonna fall head-over-heels for her tonight, just like a whipped puppy." answered Temari.

"Oh, come on. It doesn't show that much!"

"Oh, yes it does. do you think Shikamaru will like my dress? I mean, he's almost as stupid as Naruto when it comes to girls." Temari said worried.

"Don't worry, he's loved you since like ever! So, Sakura, how's it goin' with Sasuke? Did you guys do something?" Ino flipped a page in her magazine.

"Oh, well, you know. I didn't really do anything. I just hope this lasts after prom." She thought about Gaara. 'Would he go after Sasuke too?'

"Oh, come on. I know you guys did more than just talk. How can it end? You two are like me and Kiba." Ino tried to pry, but was doing a pretty bad job of it.

"Should that be a good thing? Y'know, I heard that Kiba's going out with that little Hinata girl." said Temari.

"Ha-ha. Very funny." Ino looked at her hair in the mirror. "OMG! I look so cute! Sakura, Temari, don't you just love my hair?" Her hair was curled and put up in a messy bun.

"Yeah, looks good on you." Temari looked at her hair, which was smooth, and slightly curled at the bottom.

"Wow, Temari! You should keep your hair down more often!" Sakura exclaimed. Her hair was straight with a lock of hair over her right eye.

"Maybe, I don't know. Ino, do you think I should keep my hair down? I mean, the way I usually put my hair is kinda important to me. The top left and right were from my parents, the other two were from Kankuro, and...oh, I'm sorry. I keep bringing him up, I'm really sorry!"

"I told you already about a million times! It's okay. If you bring him up, it's not like it's the end of the world."

"Alright. We should get going girls. We have to change, and wait for our dates." The girls went home, and changed into their dresses.

~Sakura's house~
DING DONG!

"Coming, Coming." Sakura's Aunt opened the door. "Ah, Sasuke, Good evening. I'll call for her. Sakura! Sasuke's here to see you!"

Sakura came down the stairs in her dress. A blue-green silk dress with a cherry blossom on it.

"You look beautiful, sweetheart." said her aunt.

"Thanks, Mom." She always referred to her aunt as mom, and her uncle as dad.

"She's right. Now, you and Sasuke just go, and have fun. I can't believe my little girl's going to her prom!"

"Thanks, dad. Hi, Sasuke." she blushed.

"Are you still so nervous around me? How long have I been with you? About two months already. Calm down, Baby." Sasuke held his arm out, and sakura took it.

"okay. Bye, Mom! Bye, Dad! I'll see you the day after tomorrow!" And with that, they left.
Sign up to rate and review this story