Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All things happen for a reason

All things happen for a reason

by xdark_soulx 0 reviews

The singer of my chemical Romance is inlove with his best friend that is always around him, even on tour. Then the photographers put pictures in the Peoples magazine and makes it easier to ask the ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-06-29 - Updated: 2008-06-29 - 914 words

-1TrainWreck
So, I am Gerard Way and singer of My Chemical Romance. I have this little crush on this girl named Jade. I kind of want to keep it a secret from her because like I don’t know if she likes me back. And another thing is it is like super hard to keep it a secret with frank around. He has a loud mouth. You will figure that out later…Trust me! Anyways, we are on The Black Parade tour. Jade is also on this tour with us. We are all good friends. So we all take her on the tours with us.

We were getting ready for one of the last shows. It will be the third to last show. Once we were done with this tour, we get a month break and then we go back onto another Black Parade tour. And that means Jade gets to be with us again. We had Brian –our manager- running to us and said that we needed to get ready and on stage in about a minute. We were all ready and Jade was watching us from behind the stage. We sang every song from the album but then I noticed that Jade was looking at me. It wasn’t that normal look that she gave me. I don’t know what it was, but it was cute. It was making me wonder. Why was she giving me that look? Anyway, we finished the song and the concert was over. We walked back stage and Jade came up to me. She came me a hug and whisper,” Good show.” That sent chills down my back. I said “Thank you.” Then there were the fans and they had backstage passes. Some of them were talking to the band and a few were talking to Jade. I overheard what the girls and Jade were talking about.

“So are you going out with Gerard?” The fan asked
“No. I wish I was. He’s just so…so…”
“Hot.”
“Yeah.” She smiled with a giggle.
I think that answered my question earlier. Well that’s good! Now all I have to do is ask her out! I don’t know how I am going to do that…wait yes I do. During the show, And that will be tomorrow. This will hopefully work out.

The fans had left and we were done singing autographs. We went to the bus and decided to watch a movie. We watched Jaws. That is like the best movie ever! I kind of noticed that Jade was jumping closer and closer to me when she got scared.

About an hour later, I fell asleep.

The next morning

I think I fell asleep on Jades shoulder cause when I woke up I noticed that she was asleep and I was on her shoulder. The guys were looking at us with smiles on their faces. I started to blush, and then Jade woke up. She looked at the guys and also started to blush.

“Did you sleep well?” Frank smirked. “ I’m sure Gerard did cause he got to sleep with his girl…”
“Frank!!!” I yelled.
“What? Its true! you got to sleep with her. And like you want her to b your girl…”
“FRANK!!!”
“What?”
“Shut up!” I got up.
“Make me! You like her, you like h…”
I kissed him to make him shut up.
“That was awesome!!!”
“Well I’m sure it was!”
Frank walked away smiling.

It was another hour drive to the next arena we were playing at. During the trip, we got some doughnuts and coffee. Jade got a Peoples Magazine to look at and then we were back on the road. On the bus Jade was looking through her magazine and Frank and I were talking about Sprinkled doughnuts. Then she came up to me and said: “Hey Gerard, look at this.”
I looked at it. It was a picture of Jade and I and it said “Does Gerard have a new girl?”
“Some times photographers get really annoying!” I said.
“Yeah they can.” Jade and Frank agreed.
“Oh well. I will just need to make the rumor come true.” I looked her in the eye and asked. “Will you be my girlfriend?”
She klooked at me and smiled. “ Yeah I will be.”
My face grew a smile and so did hers. Then Frank yelled: “IT’S ABOUT TIME YOU ASKED HER OUT! YOU LIKED HER FOR LIKE YEARS!”
“You did?” She asked.
“Yeah. I just didn’t know if you did t. That’s why I didn’t ask you earlier.
“Oh okay, That’s how I felt. I liked you and didn’t know if you liked me back.”
We both smiled.
“Its all cool now” We both said.
“Hey, why don’t we go out to eat for dinner tonight?” Mikey suggested.
“Good idea!” Ray and Bob said.
“Yeah why don’t we do that!”
“Well then, where are we going to go?”
“Well, you guys can think about it during the show. We are here!”
We looked out the window and saw that we are here. Once the bus came to a stop, we got out and went onto the stage. It was huge! Anyway, lets make a long story short. We did the make up, the sound checking and all that stuff.





Can you guys reveiw and tell me what i should do better and maybe some really good resturant anmes. Plzz do!!!!




Sign up to rate and review this story