Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All things happen for a reason

We are hungry!

by xdark_soulx 0 reviews

eating

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-08-12 - Updated: 2008-08-12 - 295 words

0Unrated
~Jade's POV~

It was the middle of the concert and there were screaming fans and mosh pits and everything. Bob like normal would play mega terrific like normal. Mikey jumped round and played is bass. Frank went physo like normal. Ray was playing his and jumping around and head banging like normal. Gerard was singing with his beautiful voice of his. I was back stage watching the boys along with their security guard.

"So I heard that you were in the magazine." One of the security guards said.

"Yeah, I was."

"So is it true?"

"Now."

"What do you mean?"

"He asked me before the show."

"Oh, now I know why he is so happy."

"Yeah. I do to."

The concert was over and the guys said thank you and goodbye to all of the fans then went off stage. Like normal they got their hugs from me and they went to take their showers. Once they were all finished they came and meet on the bus.

"So were are we going?"

"Hmm, T. G. I. Fridays!" Mikey yelled.

"Good enough. We can go there." Bob said.

"You must be hungry!" Ray said.

"Yeah I am."

"I think we all are." Frank said as he heard his stomache growl.

we laugh and left. In about 20 minutes we here there and seatted with menus in our hands. We weren't sure what we were getting. Frank found the vegitearin meal and knew that he was getting that. And the guys had steak while i had a cheeseburger. The food came finally after about 302 minutes.

We ate after making a mess, we left, and we left fast! We sorta new that if we stuck around we might get into trouble. We gave the waiteer a tip and left.
Sign up to rate and review this story