Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Scandalous Scholastics

I'll Bet You Say That To All The Boys

by x-PhotoProofKisses-x 0 reviews

..

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-08-13 - Updated: 2008-08-14 - 478 words

0Unrated
And then she left. I’ve seen her a few times since on my bike and kept pedaling. Apparently the guy she ‘found’ while going out with me were one of my mates from the soccer team. I guess it’s nice to know where I stood. And that’s when ‘The Boys’ came into my life. I’d known Pete for awhile, he was in the team too, but we never really talked. I saw him as the arrogant senior jock that got whatever girl he wanted, that was never my scene.

“Whatever Pete, you’re just a play maker, it’s what you do.” I turned around so fast I think what I felt in my neck could justifiably be called whiplash. It was that Pete guy with some new girl, obviously trying his tricks again. He whispered something I couldn’t hear into her ear.
“Pete the soccer player meets Pete the heart broken sob story of a writer, I can see it now, in flashing neon lights.”
“I’m not all muscle and good looks,” Pete told the girl, not seeming to care that the whole school, including me, were watching him. “I do have a heart, and it’s not broken. Just because I have feelings doesn’t make me some washed up emo.”
“Then show me what you’ve got…”the girl told him, a little too suggestively. I stand completely still, holding my breath so that I don’t miss was Pete says next. He looks confused and I almost feel sorry for him, I guess it’s not every day for him that one of his lines get turned down.
“Holding on to patience wearing thin, can’t force these eyes to see the end, if only time flew like dove, we could watch it fly, and just keep looking up.” Wow. He’s actually pretty talented considering he’s a football player. Still, the girl doesn’t seem too impressed with his lyrical genius.
“Why is this bedroom so cold, turn away on your side, is my timing that flawed, our respect runs so dry.” I laugh, this girl is stupid. Everyone knows that song, how the heck could she think that Pete wouldn’t. She turns and stares icily at me.
“What are you looking at?” she hisses.
“Oh don’t mind me,” I find falling from my lips. “Go right ahead. This could be the story of the century right here. In flashing neon lights.” She knows Im mocking her now.
“What’s wrong with you, cant you tell this is a private conversation?” she says, almost screaming
“It’s just funny that Pete pours his heart and all you can do is quote Joy Division, still staring at him with contempt. Atleast he tried.” Shrugging, I walk away. Some people, man, they just get to me.
Sign up to rate and review this story