Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Scandalous Scholastics

Break It Up, Give It To Me, Come On

by x-PhotoProofKisses-x 0 reviews

..

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-08-13 - Updated: 2008-08-14 - 379 words

0Unrated
After that day we hung out a lot more. Pete was the team captain and would always choose me for his team, he included me in conversations I normally would have been excluded from, he invited me to parties, and eventually we became the best of friends. It started out like all friendships do, the polite conversations casually probing into each others lives without seeming too interested. His asking me to help him pick gifts for his ‘then’ girlfriend, to the hours we would spend at his house, just talking about life and what we would do once we left school or betting on which hot girl Pete would manage to get his chokehold on next. The day he showed me his new Fender Precision Bass I knew we’d hit something big.

“Andy I gotta show you something awesome.” Pete whispered, nearly choking on his excitement.
“What is it? And why are we whispering?” I whisper in reply.
“I’ll show you when we get there.” He said, laughing as he stole a key from his Mother’s impressive collection. He motions for me to follow him quietly upstairs, it kinda reminds me of those spy movies with all the hand signals he’s giving me, but I follow him anyway. It’s not like we’re doing anything wrong, Pete lives here, but still it feels weird sneaking around like this. He stops suddenly and I walk straight into him.
“Careful,” he whispers, “we’re in enemy territory now.” I think he means because his sisters room is right beside us.
“Do exactly as I do.” He says as he drops to his knees, commando crawling down the hall. Feeling like an idiot I follow, still unsure why Pete sees the need to sneak round a house he knows is empty. He stops at the staircase that goes to his room and takes the cover off a light switch, fiddles with some wires and buttons, and then a trap door in the roof falls open followed by a rope ladder.
“Pete, what the hell is going on?” I whisper.
“It’s okay, I hooked this up myself, it’s completely safe.”
“That’s what I was afraid of.” I huff, climbing the ladder into Pete’s roof
Sign up to rate and review this story